Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Did someone dial 1-800-lynch-abitch one of the top 5 lynching companies that come to you. Got a person acting scummy? Someone being annoying or maybe it's just for the lulz. Either way 1-800-lynch-abitch is a full service corporation

products referenced in this advertisement are known to cause paranoia, nervousness, a rare but not life threatening ape FoS, and noose burn. This product is not recommended for those to young or to simple minded to think for themselves.

While that's not rare, I lmao'd

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did someone dial 1-800-lynch-abitch one of the top 5 lynching companies that come to you. Got a person acting scummy? Someone being annoying or maybe it's just for the lulz. Either way 1-800-lynch-abitch is a full service corporation

products referenced in this advertisement are known to cause paranoia, nervousness, a rare but not life threatening ape FoS, and noose burn. This product is not recommended for those to young or to simple minded to think for themselves.

LMAO

OOPS hit the wrong rep. sorry meant to positive rep you.

I don't see the point in killing off Nolderp.. with the sole exception of him being some kind of recruiter, i don't see the point in rushing to dispatch him (Tina hopefully shot him last night)

I'm much more interested in the Jif/Ape thing. Why does Ape think jif is scum, why did jif vote Ape without an explanation. Who took away jif's voting power, and why?

I don't see the point in killing off Nolderp.. with the sole exception of him being some kind of recruiter, i don't see the point in rushing to dispatch him (Tina hopefully shot him last night)

I'm much more interested in the Jif/Ape thing. Why does Ape think jif is scum, why did jif vote Ape without an explanation. Who took away jif's voting power, and why?

Not sure whats up, but right now I have scum reads on Ape and SMC. Slightly AVM. Kinda Leelou. Wanna kill Nolderp.

I just can't see a scenario in which he's helpful in a couple days, honestly. The JiF/Ape thing is quite interesting, but I don't see how we can avoid getting rid of the Nolder distraction.

Not sure whats up, but right now I have scum reads on Ape and SMC. Slightly AVM. Kinda Leelou. Wanna kill Nolderp.

I think you've thought I was scum every game for the past two years, and stated so in each thread. Except the game you were symp, and knew I was scum...lulz.

If youre relying on Pac's opinion of you, youre truly a lost cause.

I didnt suggest that Tina killed Smash, CTM did and I said that was the neat explanation as that a killer was killed the same night of another death. In othercwirds its a closed loop killing with no loose ends. However, just like you I suggested an alternative.

In fact, Im surprised you are trying to take me to task for something CTM did. This sounds fishy.

For Ape:

Again, going after me seems fishy in this situation.

Uvote SMC

Sorry. I was trying to play at the lake house, dogs woke me up early after being up most of the night. I thought you were saying something you didn't. My bad.

why?

Hunch.

Vote Ape

Lame.

@Jack -- did you miss JiF's vote on the ape, or is his vote intentionally being left off?

The vote count is correct

^^^ I do not know why the vote on me didn't count. My role is exactly what I described.

Yes, but youre missing the point. Ape is voting me and calling me scummy for something you actually did rather than me. Thats more fishy by Ape than your suggestion.

Already addressed this. I shouldn't have even bothered logging in this morning.

Haha!

I guess someone blocked my ability to vote.

What kind of stupid scum team would take away YOUR vote?

Wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with you. JiF can't vote anyone, not just you.

Just figured that out.

Is Nolder dead yet?

Unvote Vote Nolder

I' just skimmed the past couple pages. I'm hitting the sack, I"ve got to be at airport at 4 AM.

i'm with you on ape and SMC.. unless APE provides me a good reason for his comment... I like EP for scum too

I just can't see a scenario in which he's helpful in a couple days, honestly. The JiF/Ape thing is quite interesting, but I don't see how we can avoid getting rid of the Nolder distraction.

I just don't see the rush to kill him. Seriously.. He's not making it till end game, so unless he's a converter of some kind, don't waste the lynch.

if he's third party, town just gave scum 2 free NK's dicking around with the derp

Everyone was getting pretty annoyed with Nolder's "tee heeing." Even though seemingly happy with pleasing anyone with enough cash, Nolder was on everyone's short list. Ape flashed some money that caught Nolder's eye bring Nolder sauntering over to the Ape. Reaching back Ape pulled out a long pin from Nolder's hair. Pretending to stretch he drew back and conveniently placed the long hair pin through Nolder's eye.

Nolder - content geisha - survivor has been lynched. It is now night. Night will end tomorrow night around 10 or 11 eastern time.

I don't like CTM playing super townie when it was obvious Nolder was getting lynched. Also don't like Apes sleepwalking hammer.

Crusher, Hess, Ape, CTM honorable mention Lily.

I'm heading to FL tomorrow so won't be around to post until evening. I'm bringing the laptop so should find time to contribute.

I don't like CTM playing super townie when it was obvious Nolder was getting lynched. Also don't like Apes sleepwalking hammer.

Crusher, Hess, Ape, CTM honorable mention Lily.

I'm heading to FL tomorrow so won't be around to post until evening. I'm bringing the laptop so should find time to contribute.

only problem is that i said not to lynch nolder well before it was obvious he was getting lynched..

only problem is that i said not to lynch nolder well before it was obvious he was getting lynched..

Quite your crying, the lynch was a necessary evil to eliminate the 3rd party destraction. Were in no worse shape than if we had lynched him for real D1.

SCREW YOU

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND YOU ARE A GODDAMN a$$hole.

Lily and/or Leelou are scum.

I was silenced for the Day phase. Both of them know me well enough to know I am not inactive over the weekend. They both also spoke to me today on messenger. Yet, neither of them brought up in game that I was quiet.

SCREW YOU

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND YOU ARE A GODDAMN a$$hole.

Lily and/or Leelou are scum.

I was silenced for the Day phase. Both of them know me well enough to know I am not inactive over the weekend. They both also spoke to me today on messenger. Yet, neither of them brought up in game that I was quiet.

I think i can count 16 people who would want you silenced..

Christine, I wanted to ask you why you weren't posting, but I didn't want to talk about the game away from the game. I'm sorry, hon, I love you, but I can't stop laughing....

Archived