Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best theme ever, AMIRITE?!

It's pretty good, can't lie... also, I think I need a break because I really just can't think of a funny comeback when I'm juggling 6-8 people trolling me at once. It's exhausting doing all this work, and being the best mafia player there is or ever will be, plus being boyfriend of the year to my girl all at once...

what's taking so long. I think JC and Lily just sealed their fate. Gotta be one of those two we're waiting on.

Glad you've come around on Lily. Mwahahahahaha... just kidding. No seriously I am glad you doubt Lily now, but kidding about the mwahaha thing, just thought that was funny-ish. Kinda... maybe a little.

It's pretty good, can't lie... also, I think I need a break because I really just can't think of a funny comeback when I'm juggling 6-8 people trolling me at once. It's exhausting doing all this work, and being the best mafia player there is or ever will be, plus being boyfriend of the year to my girl all at once...

:rl:

Well done sir

This has annoyed me for a while, so going to put together a PRETTY list!

Dead :

No D1 Lynch - Nolder wore protection

Tina - 3 Shot Vig (Samurai) - N1 Kill - bludgeoned (SK?)

Smash - Vanilla Town (Merchant) - N1 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Nolder - Survivor (Content Geisha) - D2 Lynch

JiF - Vanilla Town (General) - N2 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

EP - Vote Stealer (Seductive Geisha) - D3 Lynch

Alive :

Pac

CTM

Ape

Crusher

Christine

Verbal

Dan Leelou

JF80

SMC

JC

AVM

Lily

Hess

Glad you've come around on Lily. Mwahahahahaha... just kidding. No seriously I am glad you doubt Lily now, but kidding about the mwahaha thing, just thought that was funny-ish. Kinda... maybe a little.

You're turning in to me, ape. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aren't you a fiance now?

Dude she's in the top 6. That means she still gets a ribbon. Never said I felt good about her.

Dude she's in the top 6. That means she still gets a ribbon. Never said I felt good about her.

Earlier in the thread, you said of all the people voting you you felt best about Lily. Remember? Or would you like me to bump it... ?

Agree with this.

EP agreed with comments I made about Hess too, but chose to vote AVM, even with there being competing trains between EP himself and Hess, he didn't vote Hess.

Also bumping this for Hess... so you understand why I had a hard time trusting you. EP agreed with some of my early case/comments about you, yet chose not to vote you and voted AVM instead, while AVM was daring me to vote him. All together if felt like they were trying to protect you.

I mean there was a point where you and EP were the leading trains, and he voted AVM instead of you. That struck me as bizarre. Obviously it may end up meaning nothing, or it may mean EP knew he was done for and he was trying to bus AVM.

Making new lists is fun

1. Pac ))))))Super scum

2. Ape

3. Crusher

4. SMC

5. JC

6. Lily )))))Possibly

that's Mr Super Scum.

you've been hinting for awhile and I've been waiting.. PLEASE say you got a guilty on me so your fate can be sealed.

that's Mr Super Scum.

you've been hinting for awhile and I've been waiting.. PLEASE say you got a guilty on me so your fate can be sealed.

Sigh no I didn't inv you.

Anyway I inv Nolderp. The reason is I was nervous I might a been a paranoid cop whatever they're called. I have my reasons based on my PM and some of the things jack was talking about prior to the game. Wanted to make sure results were legit.

Sigh no I didn't inv you.

Anyway I inv Nolderp. The reason is I was nervous I might a been a paranoid cop whatever they're called. I have my reasons based on my PM and some of the things jack was talking about prior to the game. Wanted to make sure results were legit.

More like a knucklehead cop. If you think your paranoid cop why not just investigate yourself? Wow Jack should just have made one less person scum to balance out you being the cop. Disadvantage = Town. SMC wanna comment on this?

Archived