Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So 500 in thread posts, the return of Dan, scum dead, and the ape made to look HALF silly. Damn good Tuesday guys.

I was being pragmatic, given the circumstances, I'd approach the situation the same way again. Hess would have been an extremely informative lynch given the way you were trying to peel votes off his train, in addition to the other things going on at the time. Not the first time the Cop has been outed early, and frankly since he found scum on N2, him being revealed on D3 was more or less a given anyway.

Now, we have to hope scum silences him, he can still get results and we lynch the silencer so Hess can spill the rest of his results later in the game.

I'm content to have been right about EP with my initial read on him, I'm usually wrong about Hess, but the rest of my reads are in thread... and there's still quite a bit of mafia left to be played as well. What I find alarming is the amount of trust Hess has in you, given your reluctance to do anything but kiss his ass and avoid making declarative statements about anyone in the game other than EP after you apparently picked up on Hess being the cop before he revealed it.

I don't know how Hess doesn't see it, but you've done nothing but clamor for an investigation, and then avoid playing the game - instead relying on trolling me to keep your post count high, and keep up the impression of you "being active".

I have an inkling too. PM it to the Mod, and let's see who is right later?

The only reason I'd doubt who I think he investigated is cause it's hess.. otherwise he's made it fairly clear

Haven't been paying attention like I normally do but I'll go ahead and take credit for my suspicions of EP. He was indeed trying too hard for a reason.

I saw the Ape say something about my position aligning with EP's but I honestly don't know what that means. I wanted Hess to reveal because I thought he was dirty, especially after saying he was going to "fake reveal". Nolturd and Smash thought the same thing.

Tomorrow I'll be driving and doing things for the majority of the day but if you'd like to have your fun and lynch me go for it. No power role here so no loss.

Crusher, Lily, and SMC starting to look shady. If Sharrow is still playing, which I think he is I'd run his ass up to. I've been scummates with him and he's terrified to post as scum when he thinks the heat is on.

:rl:

FTR: Scum to Town

SMC

AVM

Dan

Crusher

Verbal

Ape

Lily

Pac

Hess

CTM

JC

Me

JC is in this game? Did I just lose track of him?

Interesting list. You're all about some AVM (not that I can blame you), but for the last time I'm Lilys! Sheesh. And yes, JC is playing...he's just not been his usual magic 8 ball self this game. I think I stole his thunder. Sorry ol' buddy.

:rl:

Interesting list. You're all about some AVM (not that I can blame you), but for the last time I'm Lilys! Sheesh. And yes, JC is playing...he's just not been his usual magic 8 ball self this game. I think I stole his thunder. Sorry ol' buddy.

You flipped out on D1 from two votes. I'm sorry, but it still screams scum, even on N3.

FTR: Scum to Town

SMC

AVM

Dan

Crusher

Verbal

Ape

Lily

Pac

Hess

CTM

JC

Me

JC is in this game? Did I just lose track of him?

So you've got more of a town read on JC while you aren't sure if he's in the game, and CTM, than you do on the uncountered Cop?

I was being pragmatic, given the circumstances, I'd approach the situation the same way again. Hess would have been an extremely informative lynch given the way you were trying to peel votes off his train, in addition to the other things going on at the time. Not the first time the Cop has been outed early, and frankly since he found scum on N2, him being revealed on D3 was more or less a given anyway.

Now, we have to hope scum silences him, he can still get results and we lynch the silencer so Hess can spill the rest of his results later in the game.

I'm content to have been right about EP with my initial read on him, I'm usually wrong about Hess, but the rest of my reads are in thread... and there's still quite a bit of mafia left to be played as well. What I find alarming is the amount of trust Hess has in you, given your reluctance to do anything but kiss his ass and avoid making declarative statements about anyone in the game other than EP after you apparently picked up on Hess being the cop before he revealed it.

I don't know how Hess doesn't see it, but you've done nothing but clamor for an investigation, and then avoid playing the game - instead relying on trolling me to keep your post count high, and keep up the impression of you "being active".

The first -- just rely on me for that. See...we should team up monkey. With me being uber active this game...put together our teamwork from the Avengers game and we could wreck some scum.

As for the 2nd...

...lol dude. Now I'm not playing the game? Since when do you get to say what is and isn't playing the game? LMAO. I'll keep "not playing the game" my way, and you play it your way. Delusional, erratic, and loud.

Question is, which of us was I referring to?

BAHAHAHAHAHA

So you've got more of a town read on JC while you aren't sure if he's in the game, and CTM, than you do on the uncountered Cop?

We know Christine's theory on being silenced... I was silenced, as was JC apparently

The first -- just rely on me for that. See...we should team up monkey. With me being uber active this game...put together our teamwork from the Avengers game and we could wreck some scum.

As for the 2nd...

...lol dude. Now I'm not playing the game? Since when do you get to say what is and isn't playing the game? LMAO. I'll keep "not playing the game" my way, and you play it your way. Delusional, erratic, and loud.

Question is, which of us was I referring to?

BAHAHAHAHAHA

By not playing the game, I mean not putting a stake in the ground. You are burying yourself in trolling / bickering with me, which lets you hide in plain site. You aren't doing anything that can/will be viewed as scummy now... careful play... and you are taking extra care to pander to Hess. That's all I'm seeing from you tbh...

I didn't inv AVM. I just think...know he's town.

You flipped out on D1 from two votes. I'm sorry, but it still screams scum, even on N3.

If you guys **** this whole thing up on AVM I might bash. He's town. Get real.

If alive I'll inv him tomorrow night if everyone wants then, then you all can just guess scum.

This actually makes me think Pac is disinterested town.. But.. could be his goal

I think that's his goal. Pac's riding a hot streak... no way he'd just half-ass it for a game. Even as vanilla he prides himself on scum hunting. Here he just hasn't done any. I'm fairly confident in my reads on him, usually.

I agree. It screams "view me, I'm the GF".

You act like you have 0 obsession with me, yet in this game somehow everything has been about me. You can say I'm wrong all you want, but anyone with half a brain can see it. "Let's lynch hess, it'll tell us the most about everyone" you said. If Hess was scum, it means I was scum defending him. If Hess was town, it meant obviously I was scum and I knew who town was. When Hess flips cop and that idea was complete horse ****, then I MUST be the GF begging for a viewing.

By not playing the game, I mean not putting a stake in the ground. You are burying yourself in trolling / bickering with me, which lets you hide in plain site. You aren't doing anything that can/will be viewed as scummy now... careful play... and you are taking extra care to pander to Hess. That's all I'm seeing from you tbh...

GFY fag. He hasn't been trolling. He's been winning with me. Til you ****ed it up.

I think that's his goal. Pac's riding a hot streak... no way he'd just half-ass it for a game. Even as vanilla he prides himself on scum hunting. Here he just hasn't done any. I'm fairly confident in my reads on him, usually.

LOL.

he's on vacation, no? But yeah, he's got enough street smarts to float that out there.. by no means do i find him any less scummy then i did 15 minutes ago

Too bad I've not been known for doing the same thing with Hess or more often someone like say...I don't know...Vic...before in the past? Also don't think I've broken 150 posts in 2 years.

If alive I'll inv him tomorrow night if everyone wants then, then you all can just guess scum.

I think this is the part where I criticize Christine and/or Ape for cop directing...no?

I don't have a read on JC, as he isn't here. I also haven't seen anything scummy from CTM. I did, however, think that Hess was as scummy as it got. Then he claimed Cop. So, yeah, he isn't 100% town in my eyes. Sorry!

So you haven't viewed him, but know he's town. Meanwhile you are theorizing in thread about who you think the GF is.

Whatever. Goofy bastard.

FTLOG, AVM practically begged to be looked at. Ape already pointed out he is likely GF. Can't believe that me and Ape actually agree on something so strongly.

Regardless, my target tomorrow is SMC. Trying to dig out who the Cop has looked at? Scummy.

Too bad I've not been known for doing the same thing with Hess or more often someone like say...I don't know...Vic...before in the past? Also don't think I've broken 150 posts in 2 years.

I think this is the part where I criticize Christine and/or Ape for cop directing...no?

Cop directing?

I think there are better targets than you to look at as Cop.

Archived