Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning comes like it almost always does. No heavenly fire or no blood red sun. Everything was quiet and peaceful if you discounted the steel tipped fan sticking in the wall above AVM

AVM - Lonely Man - SK has been nk

It's now daytime

You dirty sons a *****es.....

Morning comes like it almost always does. No heavenly fire or no blood red sun. Everything was quiet and peaceful if you discounted the steel tipped fan sticking in the wall above AVM

AVM - Lonely Man - SK has been nk

It's now daytime

Hopefully now Hess will be less mean to me.

*bows, waves to the crowd, and smiles knowing that the ape was wrong*

Good day, sirs. Good day.

SUNNNNNOVABITCH!!!!

Seriously though, is this now 3 times you've been non-town and I've had you D1. I must be great at this game we play. MUST. BE.

cough cough you said i was scum and i knew who was town and who wasn't and i didnt run on sentence ftw cough cough

Regardless. I knew you weren't town. I like the way you played this game though, nice job. :D

cough cough you said i was scum and i knew who was town and who wasn't and i didnt run on sentence ftw cough cough

Yes, his first read was that you knew Hess as town and therefore must be scum.. Lmao... What a goon

Yes, his first read was that you knew Hess as town and therefore must be scum.. Lmao... What a goon

That is correct. Wrong reason, right person to be chasing down though. Sometimes we all get a little lucky like that.

Are you ready to play now? Or would you like to flirt more?

Dead :

No D1 Lynch - Nolder wore protection

Tina - 3 Shot Vig (Samurai) - N1 Kill - bludgeoned (SK?)

Smash - Vanilla Town (Merchant) - N1 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Nolder - Survivor (Content Geisha) - D2 Lynch

JiF - Vanilla Town (General) - N2 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

EP - Vote Stealer (Seductive Geisha) - D3 Lynch

AVM - SK (Lonely Man) - N3 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Alive :

Pac

CTM

Ape

Crusher

Christine

Verbal

Dan Leelou

JF80

SMC

JC

Lily

Hess

JC is the least active, but Pac has provided the least contribution. Plus he's Pac. Let's kill Pac.

The post counts don't discriminate... Not a fan of scum laying low and slithering their way to victory.. I don't have any reason to suspect any one of them more then the other

Also.. i forgot to add you to my list..

Nice shot scum, btw. Too bad. I was hoping the SK would take a few of you with him.

Weird that there was only 1 kill. So I'll do the obligatory rolefish: SMC, care to explain the prior cryptic remarks?

I can play...unlike you tards...I usually don't chat too much at night...so GFY!

Vote: Ape

Highly predictable. What was I saying yesterday about me purposely doing the things I do as scum, and JC the one who reads me best, not acknowledging any of it?

Dirty.

It's more than that, though. You're usually in it way more than you have been this game.

Indeed he is. He and I have developed a good back-and-forth while you've been away too.... catching each other as scum multiple times, all on reading scumtells. I think JC reads me better than you used to believe it or not.

He's said what my scum tells are, so I committed many of them earlier this game, and he didn't flinch. My guess is he wanted to stay off my radar. He and Lily have been quietly piggy-backing most of my cases.

Just to bring you up to speed on some meta.

Also, I think Pac / JC competing trains is a great idea... and I'd put 80 at #4 on my list.

It's more than that, though. You're usually in it way more than you have been this game.

Almost never speak at night...just provides scum more intel...the rest, like the Ape claim it creates a wifom against the scum...but IMO...they already have more pieces to the puzzle than the rest and it is just used against us...one of the reasons I'm voting the Ape...he's done nothing that stood out as a townie...vote me if you wish...I voted Hess yesterday before the reveal so can understand the votes...but at the time didn't like how Day 1 went down...in hindsight his actions make sense but at the time it raised a dichotomy that I could not wrap my brain around.

BTW...welcome back...hope you can fit more games here into your schedule.

Highly predictable. What was I saying yesterday about me purposely doing the things I do as scum, and JC the one who reads me best, not acknowledging any of it?

Dirty.

Your obvious scum tells did not fully resonate until night...but spin away...the proof comes out in the end.

Almost never speak at night...just provides scum more intel...the rest, like the Ape claim it creates a wifom against the scum...but IMO...they already have more pieces to the puzzle than the rest and it is just used against us...one of the reasons I'm voting the Ape...he's done nothing that stood out as a townie...vote me if you wish...I voted Hess yesterday before the reveal so can understand the votes...but at the time didn't like how Day 1 went down...in hindsight his actions make sense but at the time it raised a dichotomy that I could not wrap my brain around.

BTW...welcome back...hope you can fit more games here into your schedule.

Nothing that stands out as townie?

I stalled Hess's train on D1, refused to vote him then, and pointed people towards AVM and EP because of genuine tells I thought I was seeing.

I also counter-claimed Nolder on N1 because he said he was town w/ lynch avoidance, which is what I am, so from a pure balance standpoint I felt it was relevant to bring that to light.

So far, I was simply wrong to tie Hess to AVM and EP. That's the one thing I've done that wasn't pro-town, with hindsight, but realistically my motives (gaining info) were pro town.

None of that was protown, eh?

Archived