Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Sigh no I didn't inv you.

Anyway I inv Nolderp. The reason is I was nervous I might a been a paranoid cop whatever they're called. I have my reasons based on my PM and some of the things jack was talking about prior to the game. Wanted to make sure results were legit.

Wait. You had 2 non-town results and downplayed both of them?

More like a knucklehead cop. If you think your paranoid cop why not just investigate yourself? Wow Jack should just have made one less person scum to balance out you being the cop. Disadvantage = Town. SMC wanna comment on this?

Sigh.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like a knucklehead cop. If you think your paranoid cop why not just investigate yourself? Wow Jack should just have made one less person scum to balance out you being the cop. Disadvantage = Town. SMC wanna comment on this?

you play with a vagima. I'll explain to town after.

So, I did a little re-reading now that Hess told us he viewed Nolder on N1.

Neither of Hess's viewing targets make sense to me. Who, as Cop, views the top 2 lynch candidates in order? I've honestly never seen anyone do that. Anyway on D2, CTM led off with this misleading post about the night kills, and he voted EP:

Tina shot smash, Scum shot Tina I guess? Or Nolder has a gun...

Vote EP

Then Hess, with his first post of D2 (after getting a guilty on Nolder on N1):

vote ep

Really. Really?

Wait. You had 2 non-town results and downplayed both of them?

Sigh.

no results were correct. I put my na' in quick. Nolderp spilled the beans he was 3rd party after I inv him that night. I knew we'd get his role soon though. At the time I submitted nobody knew what his alignment was yet.

What's up with all the picking on Hess at this point in the game?

Having a hard time understanding his logic.

no results were correct. I put my na' in quick. Nolderp spilled the beans he was 3rd party after I inv him that night. I knew we'd get his role soon though. At the time I submitted nobody knew what his alignment was yet.

He gave us his role before D1 ended with it being confirmed that he had lynch avoidance... and yes, I know he revealed his alignment in N1, but with his role revealed on D1 and with him surviving the D1 lynch, it was obvious he'd be run up again by D3. IMO this was a waste of a viewing, as was EP, because both were going to be lynched by D3.

Ape will do anything not to look the dumbest. Crusher may look like a gorilla but hes all Twinkie.

100% this.

Or it could be that when I don't understand why someone does something, I ask why, to see what I learn from them.

Having a hard time understanding his logic.

He gave us his role before D1 ended with it being confirmed that he had lynch avoidance... and yes, I know he revealed his alignment in N1, but with his role revealed on D1 and with him surviving the D1 lynch, it was obvious he'd be run up again by D3. IMO this was a waste of a viewing, as was EP, because both were going to be lynched by D3.

LOL turns out i was the lynch D3 mostly thx to you and Crusher. Plus you're back pedaling from your comments n1.

I already told town I'll wxain Nolderp after the game.

Every else you don't understand bc frankly I'm a lot smarter than you.

LOL turns out i was the lynch D3 mostly thx to you and Crusher. Plus you're back pedaling from your comments n1.

I already told town I'll wxain Nolderp after the game.

Every else you don't understand bc frankly I'm a lot smarter than you.

What am I backpedalling from? I revealed my role while explaining that I'm town and had lynch avoidance, so it made no sense for Nolder to also be town with lynch avoidance. If you need me to translate that, it means I wanted him to die D2.

Heck, you didn't even want him to die D2. You led off voting EP. If you were concerned with Nolder, and wanted early confirmation about whether you were paranoid cop (as you've implied was a concern) then you should have voted nobody but Nolder to get his true alignment.

All that aside... If it made sense to view either of he and I. Viewing me made more sense. I stood a better chance of living longer and influence town's direction more.

Wasn't concerned about wasting a N1 investigation. Rather wanted to confirm the results. Like always I gambled being the early train I'd b left alone for a couple days as first trains usually do. Not revealing I thought Scum would be most pissed about that bit they wouldn't NK bc what cop woul self vote and reveal at L1 on D1.

Plan backfired. Oh well. It's how I play. Now Ape can gfy and Crusher can go back to hiding under his bag of peanuts.

Wasn't concerned about wasting a N1 investigation. Rather wanted to confirm the results. Like always I gambled being the early train I'd b left alone for a couple days as first trains usually do. Not revealing I thought Scum would be most pissed about that bit they wouldn't NK bc what cop woul self vote and reveal at L1 on D1.

Plan backfired. Oh well. It's how I play. Now Ape can gfy and Crusher can go back to hiding under his bag of peanuts.

Sounds like you might be retarded.

18 holes today, Yaaaa!!!

Peace out hommies!

Nice.

I haven't played yet this summer. Every single time I've had time, which is rare, it rains. I'm considering playing hookey on a weekday and going... enjoy.

i don't like this... not that i'm wavering, but Dan agreeing with me makes me worried it's rope a dope.. let me punch myself out

If it makes a difference, I had a huge town read on Leelou, who Dan replaced. I'm reasonably sure Dan is town.

I like this list, except for me on it and I would put it in this order:

1. Pac

2. Lily

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. Crusher

6. JC

I think I know who the SK is, but I want to wait and see what happens after the night.

Great idea - you have an inkling on who a town threat is, but you'd rather not say and potentially get NKed so we lose that info. I totally see your angle, thanks for sharing.

Great idea - you have an inkling on who a town threat is, but you'd rather not say and potentially get NKed so we lose that info. I totally see your angle, thanks for sharing.

Maybe he's trying to draw the NK away from Hess.

Or maybe he's filthy scum.

If it makes a difference, I had a huge town read on Leelou, who Dan replaced. I'm reasonably sure Dan is town.

Why the neg rep on my post above sour puss? I've done this during night phase many times in the past.

Thanks! My death would provide extra info to the town.

Maybe he's trying to draw the NK away from Hess.

Or maybe he's filthy scum.

Why bother? Hess will get silenced, and scum would be better suited to go Doc hunting.

Why the neg rep on my post above sour puss? I've done this during night phase many times in the past.

Because you never cease to amaze. You get called out on undermining Hess, and then invent the reason "I'm just protecting him guys!". You either messed up as town, or are playing a poor scum game - that much is obvious.......but trying to pretend it was your grand scheme is amazing.

I can't decide whether I want to pat you on the back, or drive a pencil into your left eyesocket.

I'll get back to you.

Because you never cease to amaze. You get called out on undermining Hess, and then invent the reason "I'm just protecting him guys!". You either messed up as town, or are playing a poor scum game - that much is obvious.......but trying to pretend it was your grand scheme is amazing.

I can't decide whether I want to pat you on the back, or drive a pencil into your left eyesocket.

I'll get back to you.

Shut up fag.

Archived