Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't we all? Except for like...Tina?

Yup. It is why I consider my persona while playing a bit of a Frankenstein's monster... an amalgamation of the worst parts of all of you.

So you do swing on vines while playing? Explains alot.

Heh.

Yup. It is why I consider my persona while playing a bit of a Frankenstein's monster... an amalgamation of the worst parts of all of you.

Heh.

Pre-Nolder, of course. We're spared from pokemon-ape.

I am in no way, shape, or form, a part of you or vice versa. GFY you savage monster.

I have to have the ape's back here 80. While it's merely similar -- sea chickens poop on potential beach goers, and monkeys throw their poop at...well everything.

I'd have to say that's close enough.

I have to have the ape's back here 80. While it's merely similar -- sea chickens poop on potential beach goers, and monkeys throw their poop at...well everything.

I'd have to say that's close enough.

Just when I was thinking we could be friends........

Why bother? Hess will get silenced, and scum would be better suited to go Doc hunting.

Because you never cease to amaze. You get called out on undermining Hess, and then invent the reason "I'm just protecting him guys!". You either messed up as town, or are playing a poor scum game - that much is obvious.......but trying to pretend it was your grand scheme is amazing.

I can't decide whether I want to pat you on the back, or drive a pencil into your left eyesocket.

I'll get back to you.

He covers his basis this way. If Hess is lying, ape will bump posts proving he knew it all along. If Hess is the cop, he will bump the post claiming he was protecting him. His MO is to create situations in which he can't be wrong cause he's sitting firmly on the fence. Of course, rather then just sit on the fence proudly like indecisive little fuzz ball he is, his insecurity forces him to invent explanations for fence sitting which portray him as really playing a much deeper game then everyone else..

It's hilarious, as is trolling him on it, cause he can't not respond, he just can't .. He'll read this, know I'm trying trolling him but it will eat him away inside if he doesn't "correct" me to everyone else ... In fact , it's the rare times he exhibits a little self control that I enjoy the most.. Cause I know it's killing him to stay silent on the matter.. He usually acts out and neg reps a post of mine in another thread, like the passive agggressive little twat he is

I am in no way, shape, or form, a part of you or vice versa. GFY you savage monster.

No you aren't. You started after me.

First tier influencers would be Pac, Slats, CTM, JIF, Crusher, DPR ... this much should be obvious.

When I realized all I was doing was making noise and losing games, I started using my brain. Then the influencers shifted to Dan, first and foremost, and JVOR, Vic, Sharrow, Smash, Verbal, Wombat, Nae, Lily, etc, etc, etc... pretty much everyone who played with me my first season (when we only played in football off-season!)

He covers his basis this way. If Hess is lying, ape will bump posts proving he knew it all along. If Hess is the cop, he will bump the post claiming he was protecting him. His MO is to create situations in which he can't be wrong cause he's sitting firmly on the fence. Of course, rather then just sit on the fence proudly like indecisive little fuzz ball he is, his insecurity forces him to invent explanations for fence sitting which portray him as really playing a deeper game then everyone else..

It's hilarious, as is trolling him on it, cause he can't not respond, he just can't .. He'll read this, know I'm trying trolling him but it will eat him away inside if he doesn't "correct" me to everyone else ... In fact , it's the rare times he exhibits a little self control that I enjoy the most.. Cause I know it's killing him to stay silent on the matter.. He usually acts out and neg reps a post of mine in another thread, like the passive agggressive little twat he is

Stopped reading at the bold. If Hess is lying, I will likely make a post where I am hard on myself for lacking conviction. Those are the posts I make that you have to ignore though, so that you can troll me with this other stuff you like to whine about.

Edit: Just read the whole thing, real life LOL, a$$hole face.

Shut up fag.

Pencil it is, then.

Verbal's butthurt = Ape plays over his head.

Holy crap I cannot believe how much bigger my brain is than yours...

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Stopped reading at the bold. If Hess is lying, I will likely make a post where I am hard on myself for lacking conviction. Those are the posts I make that you have to ignore though, so that you can troll me with this other stuff you like to whine about.

LOL

He covers his basis this way. If Hess is lying, ape will bump posts proving he knew it all along. If Hess is the cop, he will bump the post claiming he was protecting him. His MO is to create situations in which he can't be wrong cause he's sitting firmly on the fence. Of course, rather then just sit on the fence proudly like indecisive little fuzz ball he is, his insecurity forces him to invent explanations for fence sitting which portray him as really playing a deeper game then everyone else..

This post can't be repped enough.

My God trolling the Ape is fun.

My favorite part is that you guys ride me about being arrogant, but my willingness to indulge the trolling routinely clearly only works because I've got a self-deprecating sense of humor. Anything for the lolz.

The real funny thing is how he's been saying, and will continue to say, that he's "taking it from all angles", despite the fact that his play strategy is to FOS everyone in his path.

My favorite part is that you guys ride me about being arrogant, but my willingness to indulge the trolling routinely clearly only works because I've got a self-deprecating sense of humor. Anything for the lolz.

that's not true at all..

So, you're an expert on butthurt. Please, indulge us... teach me butthurt Yoda, much to learn, I have.

The real funny thing is how he's been saying, and will continue to say, that he's "taking it from all angles", despite the fact that his play strategy is to FOS everyone in his path.

I just wanted to quote both of these together. That is all.

My God trolling the Ape is fun.

It really is. One of my favorite people to play these games with. You just have to be sure to scratch him behind the ear and give him a treat every once and awhile so he keeps coming back for more

So, you're an expert on butthurt. Please, indulge us... teach me butthurt Yoda, much to learn, I have.

Fag.

No, it is because you're dumb.

Pat Healy: My real passion is my hobby.

Mary: Really, what's that?

Pat Healy: I work with retards.

Mary: Isn't that a little, uhm, politically incorrect?

Pat Healy: Well, heh, to hell with that... no one's going to tell me who I can and can't work with, right?

Mary: No, I mean...

Pat Healy: We got this one kid, Mongo... He's got a forehead like a drive-in movie theatre, but he's a good ship. So we don't bust his chops too much. So, one day Mongo gets out of his cage...

Mary: They keep him in a cage?

Pat Healy: Well, it's just an enclosure...

Mary: No, but they keep him confined?

Pat Healy: Right, yeah.

Mary: That's bullsh*t!

Pat Healy: Well, that's what I said! So, I went out and I got him, uh, I got him a leash.

Mary: A leash?

Pat Healy: Yeah, one of those ones you can hook on the clothesline, and he can run back and forth and, uh, there's plenty of room for him to dig and play. That kid is really, uh, he's really blossomed.

I just wanted to quote both of these together. That is all.

Just when I thought I couldn't take all this terrible, horrible trolling anymore... you come along and throw some gay into the mix to take the horde's attention off of me... my hero.

Morning comes like it almost always does. No heavenly fire or no blood red sun. Everything was quiet and peaceful if you discounted the steel tipped fan sticking in the wall above AVM

AVM - Lonely Man - SK has been nk

It's now daytime

Archived