Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

After another confusing day of hunting for the murderers the group scattered to their personal quarters for some much needed…er…”rest.” With many of the girls already dead or having fled from fear, however, there was an eerie quiet throughout the house. Quite, that is, except in two rooms.

Hess had led the group to uncovering several of those responsible for the monstrosities so far, and he had to know anyone left wanted revenge. You see, these girls were hell bent when all this started on wreaking havoc…and nothing could give them more satisfaction than ending the life of brave champion of the people – Hess.

So when Hess heard shuffling he knew what must be coming…and he braced himself. He wasn’t surprised with what he heard next, though it was unexpected.

“YES. Told them, ALL of them.” Hess could then hear loud thumping sounds which given the locale they were gathered in could have been a number of things. “I called EP, called AVM, knew about JC and Pac too…and knew they couldn’t kill me. **** I’m good, YEAH!” Suddenly Hess began to wish his murderer would show.

As the Ape continued over the next several minutes Hess began to become impatient, and headed towards the door. As his hand reached out, however, he heard loud grunting and choking. Disgusted beyond believe he went back to his chair, and it was there that he heard something unexpected.

Nothing.

Even 5 seconds of not hearing the Ape is enough to cause concern…but 5 minutes? Then 10? 15?

Finally he got up and went towards the Apes quarters where he found everyone else gathered, surrounding the bloody, hairy, feces covered mess that was the Ape’s body.

The Ape, town with ability to skip a lynch when placed at L-1, was dead.

He did have time to leave you all a message, using his blood and feces as makeshift ink. It simply said “Called it.”

It is now day. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote verbal

I just want to point out to ape, once again, that I was not scum. You spent a day phase convinced I was. You have no idea what my scum tell are, do you?

No he didn't.. that was just cover for his real plan

vote Lily

What does it matter? Six alive. If lily is the scum, we lynch her tomorrow. Town still wins.

This. And if Verb flips scum, I get another investigation, unless he's the last one, of course.

For ****s sake, would there really be two scum left? That would be seriously unbalanced.

I thought verbal was scum early on, and lily says he is scum now. It has been agreed numerous times that the last scum is likely gf. So, there we go then.

Archived