Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we lynch Lily to confirm 2 people. I've been suspicious of her all game. Her rebuttal was her "best guess" was to lynch me. And then she went to CTM....because by then we all could tell he was Doc.

I know I'm doc

so

unvote

vote Verbal

still think Lily is the right play... she'll be alive tomorrow and me or hess will be dead.. and we won't know anything about you or christine

Well, after that laborious exercise, I believe Lily. Damn, I wanted to be 3-for-3.

Anyway, hate to say it, but Ape's plan is the best IMO.

Vote: Verbal

That leaves us with CTM, Ape, Hess, Lily, Christine, 80, and SMC.

Hess has vetted Ape. Lily has vetted 80 and Christine.

That leaves me and CTM. CTM claimed doc and can protect Hess so he can investigate me tonight, just in case we miss on Verbal.

Does SMC know he just hammered?

Considering he was supposed to be back re-reading like he said, that was a quick one. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... lol

i'm down to lynch lilly.. if she's scum, it's probably game over

if she's town, we have 2 confirmed townies tomorrow and we know one of the reveals are lying

Thank you for using logic. My train has been devoid of it.

I think we lynch Lily to confirm 2 people. I've been suspicious of her all game. Her rebuttal was her "best guess" was to lynch me. And then she went to CTM....because by then we all could tell he was Doc.

I have doubts about Lily's claim too, and what you makes sense to a degree... but her alive during night phase basically ensures that we get 2 of 3 out of our Cop, Doc and her inv. role.

Killing her now, guarantees scum can shoot our Doc. Leaving her alive gives CTM / Hess a chance.

i'm down to lynch lilly.. if she's scum, it's probably game over

if she's town, we have 2 confirmed townies tomorrow and we know one of the reveals are lying

You okay with the idea of giving scum the wifom on you and Hess? If you are okay with it, then I'm down for a Lily lynch.

I have doubts about Lily's claim too, and what you makes sense to a degree... but her alive during night phase basically ensures that we get 2 of 3 out of our Cop, Doc and her inv. role.

Killing her now, guarantees scum can shoot our Doc. Leaving her alive gives CTM / Hess a chance.

But confirming Lily's "information" gives Hess a tiny pool to view from.

Vote Count

Lily (1): Verb

CTM (1): Christine

Ape (1): Hess

Verbal (5): 80, Lily, Ape, CTM, SMC

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

SMC unvoted, you purple bitch.

Unvote: Verbal

Plus-1 can go either way, scum or town, right?

Of course it can... Nolder had a vote-count related protection as 3rd party, me too as town, leaves Verbal with a role completely alignment neutral.

What about SMC?

Lynch ape and we win.... Confirms ape, CTM, me and lynch lily tomorrow confirms 3 more or kills scum...if she is the nk tonight she still confirmed 80 and Christine. Too many town left.

I'd rather lynch Lily today and confirm 2 more townies....or end the game. You view into a reduced pool, and tomorrow we lynch from the remainder. Once completed, then maybe circle back to Ape for potential GF.....

You okay with the idea of giving scum the wifom on you and Hess? If you are okay with it, then I'm down for a Lily lynch.

I don't think scum is going to worry too much about lily's role (if she's not lying)... If we kill verbal today, we get 0 results from her till the following day, when she's libel to be dead.

The other option is to lynch ape, and see what shakes out at night

What about SMC?

Lynch ape and we win.... Confirms ape, CTM, me and lynch lily tomorrow confirms 3 more or kills scum...if she is the nk tonight she still confirmed 80 and Christine. Too many town left.

Lynch me. I won't die, but it will confirm my role and you confirmed my alignment. Scum still has to choose between CTM, Hess and Lily, if Lily is town, and you or Lily get another viewing.

I'm down for this.

Unvote

Vote Ape

Also, many of the roles in this game lean towards voting: silencing people so they can't, stealing votes, being +1 to lynch, needing to be lynched twice, etc etc.

Lily's role just seems......off.

Archived