Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, pause. We lynch CTM. We get Scum, yay, town, ok then.

Hess investigates Lily, Lily investigates Verbal.

???

Profit.

lynch verbal

btw.. If we're going to take Lily at face value, I'd want her to vet hess

Okay, assuming Lily is telling the truth, she is an investigative role and so is Hess. One of them is dead tomorrow. We put it on scum to have to shoot one of them. I say leave her alive, let the Doc do what the Doc wants and hopefully that allows the Doc and one of the two investigative roles to live another cycle.

In the meantime, we've got to reduce the pool... we are at 8, let's assume we lynch town right now (Verbal), and assume Lily gets NK, we will go into tomorrow with 6 (Hess, SMC, Christine, 80, Verbal, Ape).

Lily's alignment confirms at least 2 people (Christine, 80), plus Hess gets another viewing (CTM, Ape), that covers 5 of us out of 6. Meaning, depending on which names we fill in and where, that only one person (SMC in this scenario) is left unviewed.

Sound right?

Lynch ape to get him confirmed. Can't have that power plus GF with town read.

We'll win by numbers of confirmation.

I actually kind of agree with this here, even thought it gives scum a free NK. It also keeps us from outing the doc right now. Might be our only choice, then we let scum shoot Lily, doc stays hidden, you stay protected, you can view whoever you want, and we have to choose between 2 unviewed and unconfirmed players tomorrow.

And Christine followed Lily again on D4? On June 27, 2009, posts # 1767 and 68

I didn't want to say much during night phase, but I don't like SMC's trying to get Hess to reveal who he viewed. Very scummy.

Vote SMC

I am already planning my next trip... so keep talking. I have to drive through your state to get to Leelou.

And, to add to that, aren't you going to JordanCon next year? So, let me get this straight. Me, you, four days, alcohol... you're gonna get your ass kicked at some point.

You go ahead and talk. Dig that grave.

I actually kind of agree with this here, even thought it gives scum a free NK. It also keeps us from outing the doc right now. Might be our only choice, then we let scum shoot Lily, doc stays hidden, you stay protected, you can view whoever you want, and we have to choose between 2 unviewed and unconfirmed players tomorrow.

too late.. doc's outed..

hess dies tonight

that's l-2 .. oh well....

I'm the doctor.. I've been using the ape for cover all game long..

My preference would be to lynch Lilly, Ape or Verbie

Ninja'd.

This is what I figured... TBH, even tried to breadcrumb it for you. I could tell by how you were talking with Hess, and because of the night time bickering.

If I was scum, you'd be dead. :)

Ninja'd.

This is what I figured... TBH, even tried to breadcrumb it for you. I could tell by how you were talking with Hess, and because of the night time bickering.

I thought i went to far when I chastised you for lynching the doctor (when JC claimed doctor),,, lol

Ninja'd.

I'm pretty sure AVM shot me N2... I self protected till JC went down cause I figured scum would just silence hess and not waste a NK

I thought i went to far when I chastised you for lynching the doctor (when JC claimed doctor),,, lol

Apparently I'm the only one that picked up on that. Anyway, well played, happy to do my part.

Anyway, VERBAL REVEAL.

Or we could just blind-lynch Verbal for old time's sake. That would be fun.

I know I'm doc

so

unvote

vote Verbal

still think Lily is the right play... she'll be alive tomorrow and me or hess will be dead.. and we won't know anything about you or christine

Well, after that laborious exercise, I believe Lily. Damn, I wanted to be 3-for-3.

Anyway, hate to say it, but Ape's plan is the best IMO.

Vote: Verbal

That leaves us with CTM, Ape, Hess, Lily, Christine, 80, and SMC.

Hess has vetted Ape. Lily has vetted 80 and Christine.

That leaves me and CTM. CTM claimed doc and can protect Hess so he can investigate me tonight, just in case we miss on Verbal.

Archived