TODAY IS A DAY FOR AMERICANS!!! (Sign-up)

Integrity28

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, but you homo's followed Pac's lead. He neg reps everything I say because he's so jealous of my awesomeness. And anyone that follows that guys lead needs their head examined.

Did Pac actully win a game ? Hes good for a good play once every 3 years or so

Pac def makes sure he uses his neg rep allotment everyday. Ape too. Passive aggressive twats, both of them

For sure. Pac is a huge pussy so I'm not surprised. Ape at least has something resembling that of a back bone.

Pac usually neg reps me for my real life stories and my overall greatness because his life sucks in comparison to mine...which I get and appreciate if it makes him feel better. Typically, it doesnt result in a neg bomb because I think everyone else is infatuated with my life and they love my stories. Interesting that a simple sh*t talking post of 3 words elicited the neg bomb. Tells me that 5 people dont want some and are deathly afraid.

Pac def makes sure he uses his neg rep allotment everyday. Ape too. Passive aggressive twats, both of them

Not true. I usually only neg rep you, and people that call for neg reps. I'm not sure why I didn't neg rep verbal there...

Lies...

Vic did

Wrong troll. Vic came up with Lady Ape.

Nolderp was all me.

I can't tell if he's been doing it with every post, I do know its possible he could be doing it to piss me off cause I told him to stop... I also know that the last game I modded, I gave JF80 a role where he was required as a PR to post vote counts, because my lazy a$$ didn't want to do it.

However, I think one of the stipulations when I did it was that he would be punished for posting wrong counts... which Nolderp has done plenty.

Haha... Nolderp. Welcome to JN!!!

Nolderp needs to keep playing here. He belongs here.

No. His team was decimated worse than a JiF scum team.

See? We make up for it with positive rep when you use self-deprecating humor.

Not true. I usually only neg rep you, and people that call for neg reps. I'm not sure why I didn't neg rep verbal there...

I didn't call for it - I simply said they were fun.

You sound stupid when you try to correct someone and are wrong yourself.

That idiot Sharrow came up with Lady Ape.

and start this crap game.

You sound stupid when you post... anything.

Everglades.

Or one of the 4 National Forests? lol

Take a trip through Ocala National Forest and go to Silver Springs and swim the Mantee in that natural spring feed rivers and tell me that Florida doesnt have trees.

Seriously, I'm baffled at such a stupid comment. Its like going to the far east of part Colorado for a couple of days and saying the state doesnt have Mountains.

Or one of the 4 National Forests? lol

Take a trip through Ocala National Forest and go to Silver Springs and swim the Mantee in that natural spring feed rivers and tell me that Florida doesnt have trees.

Seriously, I'm baffled at such a stupid comment. Its like going to the far east of part Colorado for a couple of days and saying the state doesnt have Mountains.

Have you been down to Myakka River State Park?

Lmao... pacTarded

Totally. This is a new high for him though.

Below you will see a picture of a Black Bear a native to Florida standing in the Ocala National Forest. What you see surrounding him are not "real" trees. Dont be alarmed if you visit and find them to be plastic. And further below you will see a picture of Alexander Springs. The water is "real". The trees. Not so much.

bbearFL.jpg

alexander_aerial.jpg

You mean the one thats basically 20 minutes south of St. Pete where Rico visits every year? No, cant say I have. But I heard they dont have real trees.

That would be the one, and yes they are all plastic and concrete trees.

Totally. This is a new high for him though.

Below you will see a picture of a Black Bear a native to Florida standing in the Ocala National Forest. What you see surrounding him are not "real" trees. Dont be alarmed if you visit and find them to be plastic. And further below you will see a picture of Alexander Springs. The water is "real". The trees. Not so much.

lmao.. I actually laughed harder about the bit about being reminded of home... why go on vacation at all if you want it to be like home..

what a douche

Archived