Who is ready for a tailgate?

Maxman

Rex Ryan wants a snack. I want a tailgate. Who is ready for a damn tailgate?

Joe -- make me something good. Fire up that damn grill. I am ready.

I am actually going to be in the TailgateJoe lab tomorrow making the chicken I learned from Myron Nixon's competition bbq class and doing some testing on my entrant in the Great Hot Dog Cookoff in brooklyn later this month.

I am actually going to be in the TailgateJoe lab tomorrow making the chicken I learned from Myron Nixon's competition bbq class and doing some testing on my entrant in the Great Hot Dog Cookoff in brooklyn later this month.

Let me know if you need any help getting rid of the leftovers, lol.

Just an fyi, i'll post a thread on this in a bit, but Team TailgateJoe is again competing in the great hot dog cookoff in brooklyn on 7/21. We have taken 2nd out of a field of 24 creative amateur chefs both years we have participated, and I think we will finally bring home #1 this year. I'll post a discount code for anyone who wants tix, its a fun event with lots of great food.

i only make things that are easy.

but back on topic, you tell me when and where, ill be there with a bunch of them

How about my house in about 15 minutes. Gonna need something to wash them down with so please pick up a 12 pack of Dr Pepper on the way.

Thanks so much.

Just an fyi, i'll post a thread on this in a bit, but Team TailgateJoe is again competing in the great hot dog cookoff in brooklyn on 7/21. We have taken 2nd out of a field of 24 creative amateur chefs both years we have participated, and I think we will finally bring home #1 this year. I'll post a discount code for anyone who wants tix, its a fun event with lots of great food.

Joe -- I don't mean to get up in your bizness. But you need to bring home # 1 this year. We didn't start this site to kiss anybodys tailgating rings. So you bring home # 1 and get the job done.

I've been ready & waiting. And I know everyone doing the same for me as well ;)

if you want a Rex Ryan Dog, you dont have to wait till a tailgate, let me know when your at the vet in fredon, and ill bring one right over lol

"Dude, let's get to the game eight hours early so we can stand around in the parking lot, drink a lot of beer, and then pee on our cars."

~~The guy who invented tailgating

the 8 hour tailgates were the best. Woody handicaps us with only 5 hours. I remember getting to the parking lot at like 7 for a 4pm start with my dad. those were the days

the 8 hour tailgates were the best. Woody handicaps us with only 5 hours. I remember getting to the parking lot at like 7 for a 4pm start with my dad. those were the days

You can thank the classic harley guys for that rule. It was put in place soon after they started showing up at midnight.

You can thank the classic harley guys for that rule. It was put in place soon after they started showing up at midnight.

For the longest time you could camp out in the parking lots up at Ralph Wilson Stadium up to 2 or 3 nights before the game. I would love to do that

Archived