Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you left a long time ago.

Oooh, close. If you had responded:

"Dumbass, you left a long time ago"

Then that wouldve had the necessary level of wit.

*snark*

**This is just an acknowledgment and an appreciative post of said wit.

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Leelou (1) - Tina

Nolder (1) - BG

CTM (4) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (10) - Blob, AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, Hess, JiF, CTM, DPR

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine

Hess (1) - Smash

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

Notice that none of the women are voting for me.

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Leelou (1) - Tina

Nolder (1) - BG

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine

Hess (1) - Smash

I beg to differ.

Notice that none of the women are voting for me.

That would be brilliant, actually - have all of the ladies make up the mafia team so that they can just sit back and watch all of the fellas duke it out. Funny.

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Leelou (1) - Tina

Nolder (1) - BG

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine

Hess (1) - Smash

about to finally go see teh Batman, Imax style...

won't be around till after 10 or so..

Hope it´s better than Ice Age 4. lol

So, I looked at mafia scum but I can´t find a role that is named mirror. Does it work like I suggested?

Well, I think it sounds like a good fake claim. I´m off to bed so unvote and vote Sharrow.

How could you think it was a good fake claim and still vote for me? Wouldn't that make it a bad fake claim?

oh shut it.. There was no case you doof, either you've been PR'd or are scum.. The only squirming one is you, you are literally repeating the points I'm making against you and making them at me. It's pathetic.

If polack was to find an example of me doing what i did to LeeLou in a previous game as confirmed town, will you self vote? Either that, or you produce evidence of the contrary, until then no case, just poo

You aren't being logical whatsoever. Especially the bold statement. You are regurgitating the illogical, uninformed assumptions of the majority. Pandering in a way.

My message has been loud and clear, I read your tell and voted you, haven't wavered, you have now tried to throw 4-5 different solutions at why I'm voting you none of them rooted in logic, all of them thin as toilet paper and you clearly have no conviction about any of them. Since each time you fail to gain more ground, you shift. Me? I've got nothing to squirm about. For example, I addressed my supposed contradiction, and because it was completely rational, you moved on to a new case... you are basically begging people to listen to you, and they are for some stupid reason.

It is outside of the spirit of the game for you to start quoting other games, and it is also not unheard of that someone do the same thing as scum that they do as town. That is why the first post about Leelou was the first tell to me, but you solidified it in how you've carried out defending yourself. Hence the tells 2+

I guess I could be helpful in at least one post, though it will be stating the obvious.

100% confident that there is scum on this train, ftr. They wouldn't pass this chance up after the last game I played.

I guess I could be helpful in at least one post, though it will be stating the obvious.

100% confident that there is scum on this train, ftr. They wouldn't pass this chance up after the last game I played.

Lol the only thing I don't like is how easily the train came together.

this is funny cause it's so obvious you are full of crap to me that I can't understand why anyone else doesn't see it

For example, I addressed my supposed contradiction, and because it was completely rational, you moved on to a new case... you are basically begging people to listen to you, and they are for some stupid reason.

You addressed it? So why were you afraid to bring it up yourself, but so receptive to it when jf80 brought it up. There is 0% chance town ape plays it that way. None. You either would've asked for it outright or denied it when offered. No middle ground, no mealy mouthed Verbal teeheeTactics.. The way you handled it was like a slithering rodent, backing your way in the position you wanted all along but were to damn afraid to ask for yourself.

It is outside of the spirit of the game for you to start quoting other games,

in other words, you know damn well polack could find evidence of use of my "tells" as confirmed town

and it is also not unheard of that someone do the same thing as scum that they do as town.

No, it not unheard of at all, for people to do the same thing as scum and town... But you know what is unheard of?? Someone (you) referiring to someone elses (mine) behaviors that they do as town and scum as a "scum" tells. Seriously, how can it be a scum tell when you are now saying I do it as town too? Contradiction #2

Well, I think it sounds like a good fake claim. I´m off to bed so unvote and vote Sharrow.

It's the ideal fake claim for any # of anti town roles

Lol the only thing I don't like is how easily the train came together.

But this... Polack thinks there's some pent up demand for sharrow to swing, but went too quick

unvote

vote ape

pretty sure ape is NG

Im just killing you cause you sniped my fat ass so quickly last game. RIP. See you next game.

this is funny cause it's so obvious you are full of crap to me that I can't understand why anyone else doesn't see it

You addressed it? So why were you afraid to bring it up yourself, but so receptive to it when jf80 brought it up. There is 0% chance town ape plays it that way. None. You either would've asked for it outright or denied it when offered. No middle ground, no mealy mouthed Verbal teeheeTactics.. The way you handled it was like a slithering rodent, backing your way in the position you wanted all along but were to damn afraid to ask for yourself.

in other words, you know damn well polack could find evidence of use of my "tells" as confirmed town

No, it not unheard of at all, for people to do the same thing as scum and town... But you know what is unheard of?? Someone (you) referiring to someone elses (mine) behaviors that they do as town and scum as a "scum" tells. Seriously, how can it be a scum tell when you are now saying I do it as town too? Contradiction #2

You are in full throttle spin mode. So far you've changed my meaning twice in order to position behind contradiction accusations. I already addressed the first in a reply to Nolder, with regard to this accusation I just explained that the first tell got my attention cause it could go either way, the follow-up is where I formed my opinion. No contradiction... I just explained this entirely. You are just spinning to suit your position.

Is Sharrow dead? Did ctm just help push that Sharrow train and then dive back off when it got too long and come back to guaranteeing I'm Scum? while still nudging Sharrow talking about how perfect a claim that was for Scum. Really? And you guys don't want ctm to swing for some reason? Sheesh...

Archived