Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Ok folks, I'll apologize in advance for going completely off topic here, but something pretty damn cool just happened here at work and I'm kind of pumped about it, but I really can't discuss it with anyone else here, so you're the best options I've got at the moment.

So my boss came to me this morning "off the record" to let me know, before the position was even listed, that there was just approval to hire a new senior level position for our team. She told me she thought I should update my resume this weekend and apply for the position right away. This is also in spite of the fact that I'm the youngest person on the team (insert obligatory old man jokes here) and have been here less time than any of my coworkers (only one or two of which have a "senior" level position). Don't get me wrong, I knew my boss has been happy with my work, but that's pretty damn cool to have that happen, and it certainly can't hurt my chances when one of the two people who would be involved in the decision-making is the one telling me she wants me to apply for it.

Congrats and good luck!! :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM mentioned this at the time, and the following exchange stood out to me too when reading. Weird vibes, I'd be happy to vote either of you so I'll go with a vote: Bleedin.

Thanks guys.

And I definitely agree with SMC's point about the convenience of Sharrow's reveal and how it's a role that can explain him never getting killed off while being very unlikely to ever be countered (as opposed to a doctor reveal). Definitely feel good about this for a D1 lynch.

To me, the lack of fight was also telling. Not that he's a chatterbox, but what i expect from sharrow is sharp insight and at least a spirited defense. Honestly, i was just probing in the beginning to get him to talk more but his reaction was lackluster to the point where I feel okay with my vote.

Now if Pac could stop fiddling with weeds we can get on with it.

Agreed. It was definitely his reactions (or lack thereof) once he started to get more pressure that made me feel the most comfortable going that direction.

CTM mentioned this at the time, and the following exchange stood out to me too when reading. Weird vibes, I'd be happy to vote either of you so I'll go with a vote: Bleedin.

When i'm making an actual vote and not a haha day one vote I like to explain where I am coming from. Sharrow A) actually did lie about his reveal and B) Gave a very weak efforted defense. It's also day one so i didn't really see that many better options at the time.

When i'm making an actual vote and not a haha day one vote I like to explain where I am coming from. Sharrow A) actually did lie about his reveal and B) Gave a very weak efforted defense. It's also day one so i didn't really see that many better options at the time.

It's more explanation than you gave before he was hammered.

Go town, sorry I had a lame role and felt it was best to operate less actively.

mod note:

a bomb is not a "lame role". I hereby request that someone make me a bomb in an upcoming game. being able to take out the person who hammers me would be awesome.

Vic, I agree with Pac here.... no role is lame, the lame comes from teh lack of imagination the player brings to the role. Like when people get vanilla and bitch that it is lame. Vanilla town has become my absolute favorite role in mafia, because it takes away any and all abilities and leaves me to my own devices for better or worse.

mod note:

a bomb is not a "lame role". I hereby request that someone make me a bomb in an upcoming game. being able to take out the person who hammers me would be awesome.

Not taking a swipe at you dude. It's a bad role for me. I don't defend well as town.

Looked like a swipe to me. FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!! A BROWN AND A WHITE1!!!!11

We're both browns.

Also sorry couldn't get together. Wife is out of town this weekend for her "girls weekend" so she wanted to spend time with me before she left. I am so whipped.

PAGING DR. CRUSHLOVE...

Now that you have modly powers, will you change my name to DPR instead of D P R? Or really, to whatever you want. I trust your smexy judgement. And with that, I go to crawl back into a bottle. Thank you for your support.

We're both browns.

Also sorry couldn't get together. Wife is out of town this weekend for her "girls weekend" so she wanted to spend time with me before she left. I am so whipped.

Waiting for JIF to come in and exclaim how statements like this are scum tells. LOL

You, of all people, making fun of me for what I view as a tell is pretty damn funny. Mr. Ihave3tellsoneveryoneinthegame

And thats not even close to the tell that I've nailed numerous scum on. Numerous.

For him, or for you? I think he should give his share of the vodka to you, then motorboat your boobies...

Crude ape is a crude ape. You should have a voice over at your wedding so you don't make all the female guests throw up during your vows as you reference your genitals.

Not taking a swipe at you dude. It's a bad role for me. I don't defend well as town.

that's cool..

but all the more reason a bomb is the bomb. you can either reveal and dare someone to hammer you, or not reveal, sit back, and watch the horror when someone does.

Crude ape is a crude ape. You should have a voice over at your wedding so you don't make all the female guests throw up during your vows as you reference your genitals.

not even sure how that makes sense but I lol'd.

Ape, this is the second time you have made a comment about wanting Wombat sleeping with me. Look, I know you are jealous of his single status and the fact that he got to hang out with me, but you really need to get over your obsession.

Also, why have you become such a prick, lately?

You should bang wbgay. You both need it.

DJL?

Interesting. I'm surprised you came off DPR so quick. Think its the smart play, if you were telling the truth.

Vote DPR

To be perfectly honest I want to lynch DPR, Wombat, and CTM

It really just depends on what everyone else wants

To be perfectly honest I want to lynch DPR, Wombat, and CTM

It really just depends on what everyone else wants

It's perfectly natural to try and act like you are normal after a bad experience. Really.

Premature-Ejaculation.jpg

Archived