Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

CTM tells us about Nolder, Dan, and SMC.

BG tells us about Dan.

You tell us very little.

SMC tells us about Dan, CTM, and possibly JiF

It does??? lmfao

I'm not forcing anything. I think some people are making some baseless assumptions about how I'm playing that is all. I had CTM ping me early, I pursued it, he pinged me more, and I was ignored. That was all while I was traveling from Indy to Phoenix to Portland to Boston. D2 started while I was on a plane, and it's weekend right now and I'm getting my bearings by kicking some tires. That's all.

I'm intent on playing out the game without FOS, doesn't mean you guys can't read between the lines on where I push and pull on things to figure out who has my attention.

How are people making baseless assumption about your play when you're screaming at the top of the highest tree you can climb about how you are going to play this game?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that you're ever a pro-town player as our resident scum mvp, but I dont see how this "new style" of play is pro-town.

Did I claim it was? We all try different things to walk the line, and live longer. I guess this is how I'm rolling this game, or for at least this past weekend, its nice tos ee who tries to make something of it, no?.

Legit reveal follows:

I am vanilla town. Pac said that there may be something that happened in the game that enhanced me, but it hasn't happened yet. Hoping there is someone else out there with a similar role.

Really? When did this place become the breeding ground for lying as a townie? It doesnt do any good. Do you ****s realize you're just making a mess out everything and taking away from actually, you know, trying to find scum.

I still like JF80. He looks more scummy with each passing post. But I'd be just fine with lynching this pig on principle.

How are people making baseless assumption about your play when you're screaming at the top of the highest tree you can climb about how you are going to play this game?

I've played very differently on D1 and D2, and yet some people are pushing the notion I have a pr. Baseless = no evidence to support claim.

Did I claim it was? We all try different things to walk the line, and live longer. I guess this is how I'm rolling this game, or for at least this past weekend, its nice tos ee who tries to make something of it, no?.

No, It doesnt because your pounding your chest and screaming it over and over again. If you were subtle and let people react to your new style of play, maybe then it would garner something positive...otherwise, its just another horrible distraction which this game already has enough of because of bunch of ****ing morons are playing it.

No, It doesnt because your pounding your chest and screaming it over and over again. If you were subtle and let people react to your new style of play, maybe then it would garner something positive...otherwise, its just another horrible distraction which this game already has enough of because of bunch of ****ing morons are playing it.

I think this outrage is real btw.

DPR Its a very effective play style IMO

Not sticking up for Womabt as much as Im pointing out your pushing for his lynch . Always 2 ways to look at things and I just do not think scum like to draw that much attention to themselves its been proven more often than not dont you think ?

Riiggghhhht.

I've played very differently on D1 and D2, and yet some people are pushing the notion I have a pr. Baseless = no evidence to support claim.

In one post you're playing differently in another you're digging your heels and playing this way for this game. Which is it? Holy sh*t. And I saw the potential for a PR mentioned maybe once or twice, on day 1...seems to be an after thought now.

I think this outrage is real btw.

It is real. I'm ****ing Batman and you ****s that are supposed to be town are making a mess of me finding scum for you useless ****s.

In one post you're playing differently in another you're digging your heels and playing this way for this game. Which is it? Holy sh*t. And I saw the potential for a PR mentioned maybe once or twice, on day 1...seems to be an after thought now.

It is real. I'm ****ing Batman and you ****s that are supposed to be town are making a mess of me finding scum for you useless ****s.

I'm helping the real scumhunters.

Really? When did this place become the breeding ground for lying as a townie? It doesnt do any good. Do you ****s realize you're just making a mess out everything and taking away from actually, you know, trying to find scum.

I still like JF80. He looks more scummy with each passing post. But I'd be just fine with lynching this pig on principle.

that would be Jack D

we got jacked

I agree with both posts.

Meh, wasn't planning on it lasting much longer. Nolder would know it's fake anyways. Was waiting to gauge his reaction but I'm starting to think that's unnecessary.

Legit reveal follows:

I am vanilla town. Pac said that there may be something that happened in the game that enhanced me, but it hasn't happened yet. Hoping there is someone else out there with a similar role.

Lynch Wombat - principle lynch. Lying as town in that manner helps nobody. You'd have to get VERY lucky to do something good with that.

well www I thought you were just acting a bit wacky for a reason but now i tend to agree with Verb

Vote Wombatsh*tcrazy

Lynch Wombat - principle lynch. Lying as town in that manner helps nobody. You'd have to get VERY lucky to do something good with that.

I will still forever blame JVOY for this ongoing nonsense. That little guy pulled this crap as town one game long ago and, credit where it's due, managed to successfully **** over our scum team in the process of it. Ever since then, the rest of these 'tards keep repeatedly trying and failing miserably at it.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (8) - Verb, Nolder, SMC, BG, DPR, Christine, CTM, Smash

JetFat80 (3) - JiF, Tina, Leelou, JC

SMC (2) - Wombat, JVoR,

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

DPR (1) - JiF

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

I will still forever blame JVOY for this ongoing nonsense. That little guy pulled this crap as town one game long ago and, credit where it's due, managed to successfully **** over our scum team in the process of it. Ever since then, the rest of these 'tards keep repeatedly trying and failing miserably at it.

I've been doing this sh*t on DM since long before that play.

1) JiF - town

2) CTM - town

4) DPR - town

5) Wombat - town

7) SMC - mixed

8) Crusher - town

9) Nolder - no read

10) BG - mixed

11) AVM - scum

13) Tina - no read

14) Ape - town

15) Verb - scum

16) 80 - mixed

17) Dan X - no read

18) Leelou - scum

19) JVoR - town

20) JC - town

21) Smash - town

22) Christine - scum

And yet you've called my playstyle effective before. This is merely an extension of it.

No. Well, yes - I've called your style effective. But this is not your style. You lie by omission as a townie - it is more subtle than this. This was just blatant Jack-like lying. It hurts the town by adding a smokescreen to the mix that we have to get past before we can clearly analyze. No good, man.

should you be talking ? Ive seen you do some pretty weird crap in the past as well.

Yeah, but I have the decency to include pictures of hotties or funny gifs. And I can't help that for the first 2 years I played here, y'all only used 3 freaking roles. False claiming is different that posting gibberish. Plus, I'm drunk.

Legit reveal follows:

Unvote: WWWombasshole

I got the same exact role PM. Only a roleless townie would know that. FOS other players that didn't see that.

And every time that I tell the truth when I am a vanilla townie, I get yelled at for not lying.

Just wanted to point this out, and say JiF : GFY.

Archived