Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Ok, no one's biting on Verbal. I say we deal with him by having CTM crash the world of warcraft servers.

In the meantime, I'll unvote, vote JVoY

Petition to have Nolder replaced. Killing him (as unbelievably fun as that may be) doesn't help town. Even though it would make most everyone feel better. Let's make the yodeler talk.

</3 after all we've been through?

Honestly, at this point i feel like i'm finding it difficult to read you guys because i have not played in a while. There has also been a lot of quiet people who i have not been able to get a read on at all.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

</3 after all we've been through?

Honestly, at this point i feel like i'm finding it difficult to read you guys because i have not played in a while. There has also been a lot of quiet people who i have not been able to get a read on at all.

If it makes you feel better, I've played every game and have become far, far worse at reading people. Except for Hess and...well that's pretty much it. Just Hess.

NO CHANGE IN PLAY. NO CONTRADICTIONS. JIF HAS BASELESS CASE.

lmfao

Exactly what previous statement of mine does that quote contradict?

Other than just yelling about "change in play" why don't you clarify what you are accusing me of changing or not changing. Because from what I can tell, you are just waving your fist and making claims without providing a shred of explanation as to what you mean, or what my transgressions supposedly are.

Nudging the notion of an easy Nolder lynch because it's the temperature of the town at the moment is opportunism. It is because others said it and you nudge it softly that it is you that pinged.

More invisible examples of your accusations against me. LOL, I've FOS'ed nobody this game. I've made 5 votes all game. 2 on D1, and 3 on D2. I usually FOS more than 5 people each new day phase, and usually case twice that many votes trying to pressure people. You haven't provided any evidence of anything other than your inability to be observant and back up accusations.

So you admit you're coasting? lmfao

And I <3 softly nudging nolderp. Makes me hawt.

Exactly what previous statement of mine does that quote contradict?

Other than just yelling about "change in play" why don't you clarify what you are accusing me of changing or not changing. Because from what I can tell, you are just waving your fist and making claims without providing a shred of explanation as to what you mean, or what my transgressions supposedly are.

YOU CANT HELP YOURSELF!!!!

So you admit you're coasting? lmfao

And I <3 softly nudging nolderp. Makes me hawt.

By coasting what do you mean? That I'm not literally listing my FOS and only 2-3 times per day phase? Nevermind all the pushing and pulling I did through the beginning of D2 attaching myself to trains openly without joining them. Is that what you mean by coasting? Because earlier you said coasting = not trying.

Now I've proven I'm trying. So you are changing the meaning to mean minimal FOS and votes? Which is a scenario where I said what I'd be doing, and have done it.

You haven't made a salient point yet. You enormous retard.

You also said you were done with me, and yet you keep trying to push the argument.

polack thinking better jif then he

LOL

Want your opinion on this... you know how this fruitcake plays when he scumhunts. He's got zero effort behind his "case" on me, and each time I exhibit he's wrong, he changes the meaning of choice words. Now he's at the point where he's just flailing. Since you are an expert on flailing... what is your take on this?

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) - Nolder, BG, CTM

JetFat80 (3) - Tina, JC, Christine

JiF (2) - Blob, Ape

JVOR (3) - Dan, Smash, AVM

Ape (1) - JiF

AVM (1) - Verb

Nolder (1) - JetFat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

By coasting what do you mean? That I'm not literally listing my FOS and only 2-3 times per day phase? Nevermind all the pushing and pulling I did through the beginning of D2 attaching myself to trains openly without joining them. Is that what you mean by coasting? Because earlier you said coasting = not trying.

Now I've proven I'm trying. So you are changing the meaning to mean minimal FOS and votes? Which is a scenario where I said what I'd be doing, and have done it.

You haven't made a salient point yet. You enormous retard.

You also said you were done with me, and yet you keep trying to push the argument.

You're are arguing like Smash, thats why nobody is listening. I've given my points, they are clearly spelled out. You're saying they arent valid with nothing more than "because I said so" and I'm saying they are, we could go in circles. I'm over it. I think you're scum and you should die.

If you werent so OMGUS, maybe you could open your eyes and see it or you're being purposefully difficult. I've given more than enough reasons to back my case. A lot more than usual.

I know this is really early in our relationship, but I'm ready to say it. I love you Leelou.

;)

Good...good...everything is coming together perfectly. Now that Verbal see's my declared love for Leelou, we are on a set destination which cannot be avoided....

war

AHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My money is on my cute hockey player.

You're are arguing like Smash, thats why nobody is listening. I've given my points, they are clearly spelled out. You're saying they arent valid with nothing more than "because I said so" and I'm saying they are, we could go in circles. I'm over it. I think you're scum and you should die.

If you werent so OMGUS, maybe you could open your eyes and see it or you're being purposefully difficult. I've given more than enough reasons to back my case. A lot more than usual.

My points have been logical and explanatory, nothing like Smash. I believe a number of people are listening. Your points have been vague, and in a number of my responses I've asked you to clarify beter and you've blown it off. So, I believe I've addressed every accusation you have made, as I understand them, and yet you continue to make them.

My eyes are plenty open, I'm trying to make you accountable for the accusations you've made and you are skirting it.

I think you are full of sh*t.

Has anyone else come away from my back and forth with JIF with an understanding of what he's accusing me of? I legitimately don't even know STILL what I've done to contradict myself, as he says, and what I've done that comes across as coasting, or not trying or whatever... I feel like I've proven his accusation completely wrong here. I'm not sure if he's just dumb and lazy, or scum and just trying to exploit the wrinkles I've introduced to my play this game.

Either way, I tend to believe that whether he's scum or town, he's going to continue to try driving lynches on townies.

I would add that the last time I purposely rolled scummy play into my game, I did it and trapped JC. This feels similar to that situation to me. I feel like I dangled a carrot in giving scum something to easily build a meta case on, and JIF bit on it.

I just saw that a 2nd athlete has been kicked out of the olympics because of an offensive tweet, and I'm starting to doubt if my dream of making mafia an olympic sport will ever come true.

I would add that the last time I purposely rolled scummy play into my game, I did it and trapped JC. This feels similar to that situation to me. I feel like I dangled a carrot in giving scum something to easily build a meta case on, and JIF bit on it.

polack think jif likely to bite anything dangling in front of mouth

LOL

Want your opinion on this... you know how this fruitcake plays when he scumhunts. He's got zero effort behind his "case" on me, and each time I exhibit he's wrong, he changes the meaning of choice words. Now he's at the point where he's just flailing. Since you are an expert on flailing... what is your take on this?

I think Jif and u are both pinging polack. I think I find it more amusing then anything at this point. I'm happy to string up either one you if not for the lulz being brought

This is where Ape's brawls would be useful. Lot's of good fights I'd like to see.

Though my guess is AVM and Verbal's fight would be a slap-fest with kicking and biting.

Polack would pay money if someone streams AVM vs Verbal

This is where Ape's brawls would be useful. Lot's of good fights I'd like to see.

Though my guess is AVM and Verbal's fight would be a slap-fest with kicking and biting.

Verbal would be blinded by my awesomeness*

Awesomeness is often referred to by others as pale-whiteness.

Archived