Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda defeats the purpose that the a$$hole mod who gave me the role is still putting me as Crusher in the vote count. Please call me BOB.

chillax jelly muscleman.

people are a bit slow so I didn't think it would register with everyone. I'll change it going forward.

Kinda defeats the purpose that the a$$hole mod who gave me the role is still putting me as Crusher in the vote count. Please call me BOB.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to list you as BLOB?

I'm on my way out to the office, hopefully there's more substance to evaluate later today... obviously I'm not going to be able to effectively "beat the grass" like I like to, and Pac is the mod, so someone else should step up and play that part, it makes D1's more useful... and if anyone responds with "scum can't be caught on D1, it's a waste" commentary then I'm pre-emptively happy to vote them.

I'm on my way out to the office, hopefully there's more substance to evaluate later today... obviously I'm not going to be able to effectively "beat the grass" like I like to, and Pac is the mod, so someone else should step up and play that part, it makes D1's more useful... and if anyone responds with "scum can't be caught on D1, it's a waste" commentary then I'm pre-emptively happy to vote them.

We actually really don't need anybody to step up and play that part, but thanks.

Wait. Are you beating the grass here or what?

I have no earthly clue what beating the grass means. The only thing I could think of was when Tom Brady beats the grass after getting hit to hard and expects a flag.

///pissed I couldnt find the gif.

Just so I don't get accused of disappearing today, I'm in the middle of copying 241 employee files and will not be anywhere near a computer. Might be back during lunch or after 5.

You're playing?

Archived