Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I find pretty much everyone here entertaining.

Except for Verbal. He is not entertaining.

I do indeed suck. Just never for you.

D3 is awesome. You are stuck in your old WoW PVP bullcrap. Talk about being old, old man.

My bosom is bigger than your bosom.

See? If you kept this up all the time, we'd never stop loving you. Don't let yourself get caught up with the likes of the Ape's, Pac's and JiF's of the world. There's a reason nobody likes them.

My bosom is bigger than your bosom.

Polack will be the judge of that, I've seen crushers teets already.. Just send me a picture of yours, hold a common item next to them for perspective.. like a soda bottle or something, phallic shaped is better

And here I thought we were maybe becoming friends! :(

Regardless, not even 24 hours into the game, and Ape has already voted for me. New record?

Regardless, not even 13 pages into the game and you've already outed yourself as scum. New record? Not really, but I'm still happy to vote you.

Vote: Christine

See? If you kept this up all the time, we'd never stop loving you. Don't let yourself get caught up with the likes of the Ape's, Pac's and JiF's of the world. There's a reason nobody likes them.

Unvote, Vote JiF

I can't leave my joke vote on you. You're just too nice!

Regardless, not even 13 pages into the game and you've already outed yourself as scum. New record? Not really, but I'm still happy to vote you.

Vote: Christine

This is becoming a serious pattern. Any time I am town, I get called out as scum on D1.

Any time I am scum, I get killed by the SK who thinks they are killing town. (This has happened 4 times now)

Polack will be the judge of that, I've seen crushers teets already.. Just send me a picture of yours, hold a common item next to them for perspective.. like a soda bottle or something, phallic shaped is better

My teets are smiling at the possible outcome here.

Gaype is actually more annoying when not spamming the thread... Guy's a virtuoso of douchebaggery

unvote

vote LeeLou

Puting a post out early day 1 that she's not going to be around for a few hours is odd, considering the day + the fact that she typically isn't known for spamming the thread... I believe she's doing what she says, but wonder why she felt the need to deflect heat already. This polack is suspicious of red haired women

I won't be around tomorrow either - same project, so it's more than just a few hours.

I have to finish catching up.

Unvote Vote CTM

I'm suspicious of all Polacks.

All, or just CTM?

Or Verbal. The new version of him is annoying as ****.

I like the new Verbal.

Eeny meeny miney.......time to retire again

Stop bitching, didn't you make it a few days in the last game?

Archived