Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ctm had zero reaction to me. Not sure what you guys are waiting for, that's 2 of his Scum tells now.

Town CTM goes out his way to fight with me to stay alive.

Lol... I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were setting one of your impotent traps.... Maybe caught yourself u have... Polack thinks you smell like sh*t

I'd have been on more today to join in the merriment, but I'm working with a writer's group that is looking at the structure and execution of The Notebook (the book compared to the movie). It ain't my usual genre, but the story is told well enough, and I figured I mention it here since the hot need to start humping each other's legs seems to have set in early.

Anyway, I'm off to the liquor store for dinner. back in a bit.

They are both filthy. Hippie and apes, only way to tell them apart is to play jam band music. CTM will noodle dance and ape will start lobbing clumps of his own feces into the air grinning his baboon grin.

They're probably scummates. I'm not sure which one sounds more completely full of sh*t right now.

I take it that you view either of them to be on the receiving end in that first picture?

I view the rest of the game to be on the receiving end of that picture whenever they post.

AAAAC2-6yN8AAAAAAQbhkA.jpg?v=1289809749000

There's a time for ass kicking and a time to take someone out, he thought.

This particular set of brass knuckles was designed for the latter. He'd heard just about all he needed to hear before deciding who's turn it was to die.

There he is. That sonofum bitch right there.

As he ran towards the helpless victim his grip on the knuckles intensified. He wanted a death so hi-anus, fear would run rampant through the town.

That's when it happened...

A nano second before impact, the intended victim deftly dodged the vicious punch and cast a leg out to trip the assailant. It was so smooth it looked like 1 fluid motion.

The bewildered attacker stumbled clumsily before falling down and smashing into a garbage can.

The "victim" slowly walked up and gazed at his would be killer.

"Don't you know who I am bitch" he said before spitting on him.

He then kicked the dazed attacker so hard in the nuts the man yelped like a sow being branded.

With that the man spat on the attacker once more for good measure, before turning around and calmly leaving the scene.

There has been a failed attack!

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, JVoR

Leelou (3) - SMC, Tina, CTM

Nolder (5) - Smash, DPR, AVM, Verb, Blob

CTM (2) - 80, Ape

Sharrow (1) - Vic

Verb (5) - JC, Dan, Nolder, JiF Hess

80 (1) - BG

Christine (1) - Wombat

JiF (1) - Christine

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out.

I didn't even see the boobage pop-out until Christine posted. If anyone is offended, I can take it down. On the other hand, if anyone is excited, I can try and get in touch with Ms. Dancer and offer to represent her for 75% of the take. That's what all my girls get - I treats 'em right.

They're probably scummates. I'm not sure which one sounds more completely full of sh*t right now.

Gaype obv, unless he's telling you all about how his parents didn't love him and thats why he's so inscure, he's completely full of sh*t. Even the Polack knows this

I didn't even see the boobage pop-out until Christine posted.

You know how this polack knows your ghey?

If anyone is offended, I can take it down.

I quoted it, and I won't take it down no matter how offended anyone is

I didn't even see the boobage pop-out until Christine posted. If anyone is offended, I can take it down. On the other hand, if anyone is excited, I can try and get in touch with Ms. Dancer and offer to represent her for 75% of the take. That's what all my girls get - I treats 'em right.

I don't offend easily, so you are fine by me.

Lol... I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were setting one of your impotent traps.... Maybe caught yourself u have... Polack thinks you smell like sh*t

Ah yes, the "brush this off with a I gave you the benefit of the doubt" statement after being called out for trying to avoid conflict with me... and then you take the high-road, ensuring that you respond to the callout and charge of avoiding me, but also don't get entangled in a head-to-head with me that will ultimately end with your demise.

That is scum tell #3 for CTM.

I don't have a read on anyone else, tbh. He's hitting tells, it seems like some people are being non-confrontational. Nolder isn't doing what he likes to do on most D1 which is using himself to garner information, by making exploitable statements that get him into hot water. I'd put him in the "being careful" category. Christine hasn't reacted well at all to a couple votes, plus killing her early should suffice for not being able to kill Pac early this game.

After watching you protect scum more than town last game as doc... and now this reaction... I find pretty much anything you fart out of your mouth laughable.

I know you'll tell me the truth. Are you scum?

Archived