Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no earthly clue what beating the grass means. The only thing I could think of was when Tom Brady beats the grass after getting hit to hard and expects a flag.

///pissed I couldnt find the gif.

You're playing?

Starting to get why Bob thinks you're so sexy.

Charming as usual. Have you dunked on anymore semi-pros lately?

Negative. I cant dunk anymore.

You havent been around but I've been giving updates on the new league I'm in. A couple of D-league guys, ex-NFL'ers and D1 guys. So, I've been getting dunked on but cant return the favor. Dropping 3 from beyond NBA range on the other hand...draino!!!

Well, in his defense Christine basically tells him to gfh every othe post lol. His hate on you however is misguided. Personally I think he just wants to bang you.

Bang him, maybe. Him bang me, no. Not after what Dan X said about his "you know what"

Negative. I cant dunk anymore.

You havent been around but I've been giving updates on the new league I'm in. A couple of D-league guys, ex-NFL'ers and D1 guys. So, I've been getting dunked on but cant return the favor. Dropping 3 from beyond NBA range on the other hand...draino!!!

Why can't you dunk anymore?

The trike-riding screwed up your knees?

Its never too early for you to die.

I still haven't put my contacts in or turned on the hot water. It's still too early.

Well, in his defense Christine basically tells him to gfh every othe post lol. His hate on you however is misguided. Personally I think he just wants to bang you.

He was mean to me first. I've just decided to install my new policy of GFY to anyone that wants to be an ass.

Why can't you dunk anymore?

The trike-riding screwed up your knees?

lmfao. Ankle injuries, I've got zero strength. Cant jump off one foot anymore. Being 33, 6'0 whitey and not playing/conditioning/training every day might have something to do with it...

lmfao. Ankle injuries, I've got zero strength. Cant jump off one foot anymore. Being 33, 6'0 whitey and not playing/conditioning/training every day might have something to do with it...

Also gay with a chronic gay in your gaygaygay.

Official Vote Count:

JVOR (2) - AVM, Hess

Tina (1) - Leelou

AVM (3) - JVoR, Nolder, Verb

Leelou (2) - SMC, Tina

Nolder (1) - Smash

CTM (1) - Dan

Sharrow (1) - Vic

DPR (2) - BG, CTM

Verb (2) - JC, Blob

JiF (1) - 80

Christine (2) - JiF, Ape

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out.

Mobile phone <b>vote Christine</b>

Reason: she is biggest ass in the mafia, so GFY to her... Based on her rule for her derpself

And here I thought we were maybe becoming friends! :(

Regardless, not even 24 hours into the game, and Ape has already voted for me. New record?

@MOD, is thi guy gay or what?

Yes, it was CTM, we kicked the **** out of him and it was awesome.

This polack agrees, Pac designed this little popularity contest knowing the only way I wouldn't win is if people were allowed to vote for him

Gaype is actually more annoying when not spamming the thread... Guy's a virtuoso of douchebaggery

unvote

vote LeeLou

Puting a post out early day 1 that she's not going to be around for a few hours is odd, considering the day + the fact that she typically isn't known for spamming the thread... I believe she's doing what she says, but wonder why she felt the need to deflect heat already. This polack is suspicious of red haired women

Gaype is actually more annoying when not spamming the thread... Guy's a virtuoso of douchebaggery

unvote

vote LeeLou

Puting a post out early day 1 that she's not going to be around for a few hours is odd, considering the day + the fact that she typically isn't known for spamming the thread... I believe she's doing what she says, but wonder why she felt the need to deflect heat already. This polack is suspicious of red haired women

Unvote Vote CTM

I'm suspicious of all Polacks.

Official Vote Count:

JVOR (2) - AVM, Hess

Tina (2) - Leelou, JVoR

AVM (2) - Nolder, Verb

Leelou (3) - SMC, Tina, CTM

Nolder (1) - Smash

CTM (1) - 80

Sharrow (1) - Vic

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Christine (2) - JiF, Ape

SMC (1) - Blob

80 (1) - BG

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out.

Archived