So as a fan do you like this 24/7 ESPN Tebow/Sanchez....err I mean Jets coverage

Matt39

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you're sorry, now apologize.

And you're apparently not bright enough to make those kinds of judgments.

I made NO COMPARISONS at all.

All I did was list their actual on the field NFL stats that are available to anyone, even to the the twits like,,,, :animal0029:

I'm making no claims about what either will or won't do in the future, so WTFU.

No, you actually didn't. And even if you did, comparing Tebow's stats in only 365 NFL passes to Peyton's stats in more than 7000 is downright moronic. You give people crap for their reading comprehension yet seem determined to use raw stats devoid of context. C'mon dude. That's Berman-like. Be better than that.

Sorry smoe, but 'out the azz' is what you do without facts,

while depending on the media-morons and idiot-commentators to form your bs opinions.

But feel free to show me where any of my facts are incorrect.

I don't mind being corrected with real information when I occasionally get it wrong,

unlike the biased twits and haters who drivel on incessantly ....

You could really not possibly be more wrong about the basis for my opinions, and I can't imagine a single one of even the people I've disagreed with most on this board would agree with such an asinine concept.

Not to mention, I've actually repeatedly shown you where your facts are incorrect, but as most people who are completely full of crap and have no basis in reality for their opinions tend to do, every time you are proven wrong, you immediately run from those points and ignore them whenever they are brought back to your attention.

To repeat, the imminent "Tebow to Start Sunday" thread will be the greatest thread in the history of all threads. Max should upgrade the server now.

I think I will stay away for a few days if that were to happen.

Unrelenting Optimism

If Sanchez even survives Week 4 and 5 smackdowns from the 9ers and Texans, there's no way he does it with respectable stat lines. Letting Tebow get a scrimmage against the Colts before the Week Seven tilt with the Pats. Goodell cometh.

If Sanchez even survives Week 4 and 5 smackdowns from the 9ers and Texans, there's no way he does it with respectable stat lines. Letting Tebow get a scrimmage against the Colts before the Week Seven tilt with the Pats. Goodell cometh.

Considering the fact that the Jets all but guaranteed Sanchez will be the starter at the beginning of next season as well with this offseason's contract extension, they'd have to be mildly retarded (and that's being conservative) to make a switch to one of the few QBs in the league clearly significantly worse than him any point prior to playoff elimination.

To repeat, the imminent "Tebow to Start Sunday" thread will be the greatest thread in the history of all threads. Max should upgrade the server now.

I really think Sanchez adding some muscle and weight will stave off most possible injuries this year.

I actually think the Colts are going to be decent

*shrugs*

Considering the fact that the Jets all but guaranteed Sanchez will be the starter at the beginning of next season as well with this offseason's contract extension, they'd have to be mildly retarded (and that's being conservative) to make a switch to one of the few QBs in the league clearly significantly worse than him any point prior to playoff elimination.

TrollShane

I actually think the Colts are going to be decent

*shrugs*

Just for reference - are the Jets going to be decent? ;-)

TrollShane

Just for reference - are the Jets going to be decent? ;-)

I could see them winning 10 games if everything falls correctly. The offense is going to be brutal again though. Defensively we'll be fantastic.

No, you actually didn't. And even if you did, comparing Tebow's stats in only 365 NFL passes to Peyton's stats in more than 7000 is downright moronic. You give people crap for their reading comprehension yet seem determined to use raw stats devoid of context. C'mon dude. That's Berman-like. Be better than that.

Context you say? Cer-tain-lyyy!

Which 16 start QB will NEVER be able to eventually develop into an NFL quality passing QB?

1. 24 TD's to 28 Ints.

2. 12 TD's to 20 Ints.

3. 20 TD's to 9 Ints.

And be sure to stay in the 'context' given with your football genius answer....

Over. Week 6.

Yeah, because Tebow looked so awesome against the Pats in the playoffs.

The Jets bought another season of Sanchez as the starter with his contract extension, and have the built-in excuses of a new offensive system, rookie #2 WR, etc., to stick with that plan in the face of crusading cheerleaders.

Yeah, because Tebow looked so awesome against the Pats in the playoffs.

The Jets bought another season of Sanchez as the starter with his contract extension, and have the built-in excuses of a new offensive system, rookie #2 WR, etc., to stick with that plan in the face of crusading cheerleaders.

I think Drew Stanton, Tim Tebow, and Peyton Manning are living, breathing proof that the Jets have no actual, coherent plan for the QB position, regardless of what Sanchez's extension costs Woody.

I think Drew Stanton, Tim Tebow, and Peyton Manning are living, breathing proof that the Jets have no actual, coherent plan for the QB position, regardless of what Sanchez's extension costs Woody.

Haha! They may not have an actual plan, but their hopes are pinned on Sanchez. Barring injury or an extended implosion, Sanchez starts every game in 2012. Book that.

If Sanchez isn't good by the end of the season, we'll probably see some Tebow in 2013 before they reboot the QB position entirely in 2014. We should maybe go out for a beer in 2014.

Probably a make or break year for Sanchez. If he doesn't start showing that he can be a guy that consistently won't blow games, I think we'll be looking for some sort of mid-level veteran that can hold the fort like Moore or Schaub. I imagine if he doesn't finish at least in the black for DVOA and DYAR, Tannenbaum's going to have to start planning for the future. But yeah, the reason the Tebow move sucked so much is because he's not even a decent contingency plan. We're Sanchez or bust for the 4th straight year and that was an awfully big gamble for this entire organization with how he collapsed epically last year. I'm still wondering if he'll ever fully recover from that sh*t.

I've never once said that Tebow should be the starter to start the 2012 season.

I only post on about 1 thread in 10 here, and mostly just to counter the idiot bs about Tim.

But that never seem to interfere with the biased haters or Mark's jock toting girlfriends...

Tell me, why did the Jets trade away Mark's Top 2 WR's from 2010 before starting him cold off the bench in game 6 of 2011?

And how long before their #1 Receiving RB will be back from his 2011 season ending injury?

Mark would have done much better if not for those 'extenuating' circumstances.

But it's a good thing that so many here continue on their crusade to keep him and pay him better....

Yeah, because 54 starts given every starter advantage has brought Mark to average a 9-7 season.

While stupid no arm Tim is only 9-7 while handcuffed by the donkey brain trust of

El-Dim-way, Fired Fox, idiot OC McCoy with their otherwise 4-14 team.

Just like 16 start Mark threw 12 TD's to 20 Ints, while no arm / no future Tim only threw 20 TD's to 9 Ints.

(damn those pesky stats)

As I've said all along, start Mark, play Tim, and let the chips fall where they may.

This is not Tim's job to win,,,, it's the starting job and the team for Mark to lose.

IF Mark plays well then Tim is no threat at all and the Jets can trade him away at the end of this season like the donkeys did.

On an unrelated side note, I'm wondering why Mark is in the best physical shape in his life,

and Rex has lost 100+ pounds? Surely that's not due to the workout influence of anyone.... :)

Context you say? Cer-tain-lyyy!

Which 16 start QB will NEVER be able to eventually develop into an NFL quality passing QB?

1. 24 TD's to 28 Ints.

2. 12 TD's to 20 Ints.

3. 20 TD's to 9 Ints.

And be sure to stay in the 'context' given with your football genius answer....

The one who throws a football as if it were a javelin, and can't hit the broad side of a barn with it?

The one who throws a football as if it were a javelin, and can't hit the broad side of a barn with it?

As opposed to those who throw

beautiful spirals to the other teams players while setting an

NFL Rookie record of 28 Ints?

Or as opposed to a QB that has coaches that say that their

QB HAS TO TAKE CARE OF THE BALL BETTER

in hopes of getting to the playoff this year for a change?

While neither of them have a career 2.22 to 1 TD/Int Ratio.

Or had 33 TD's to 15 total turnovers in their first 16 starts

(+23 plays as a backup) that included a 15th start playoff win?.

You're probably also the type that wants the 'pretty girl'

even if she has some disgusting disease.... :animal0029:

Archived