funniest story ever (pats fan related)

ylekram

well, matbe not the funniest ever, but i laughed my a$$ off all the way home.

went to the local liguor store to score some jim beam black. i am there a few times a week and got to know the locals hanging out drinking beer and talking sports. there are quite a few pats fans always talking sh*t(i always have my jets hat on). listening to them with brady this and beliprick that and the jets suck, they are life long fans, super bowls arent tainted,etc,etc. got to talking jets/pats football and before you know it i said that 90% of pats fans dont even know the starting qb before bledsoe. "crickets,crickets" and all 5 or 6 stood there quiet as hell with there mouths open. i just started laughing my a$$ off saying that i had to go and they might want to get in touch with google. i love to talk sports in person with the die hard fan. ha. ha

well, matbe not the funniest ever, but i laughed my a$$ off all the way home.

went to the local liguor store to score some jim beam black. i am there a few times a week and got to know the locals hanging out drinking beer and talking sports. there are quite a few pats fans always talking sh*t(i always have my jets hat on). listening to them with brady this and beliprick that and the jets suck, they are life long fans, super bowls arent tainted,etc,etc. got to talking jets/pats football and before you know it i said that 90% of pats fans dont even know the starting qb before bledsoe. "crickets,crickets" and all 5 or 6 stood there quiet as hell with there mouths open. i just started laughing my a$$ off saying that i had to go and they might want to get in touch with google. i love to talk sports in person with the die hard fan. ha. ha

This is a common tactic I apply when debating with "life long" Patriots fans. Ask them who the coach was before BB next time. You'll get the same reaction.

I live in South Boston and I typically ask for 5 players other then Bledsoe before 2000 but the results are the same

To think they can forget about Ty Law, Curtis Martin, Terry Glenn, Vrabel, and my favorite Ben Winter Coats

Archived