True Chad Pennington Story - HOF

Maxman

So Chad Pennington was at the Curtis Martin Induction ceremony. He sat with Woody Johnson and Terry Bradway, they were next to Mike Tannenbaum as well. Kevin Mawae stopped over for a minute and said hello to them. Anyhow that is not the point...

Before the ceremony Chad Pennington was taking pictures and talking to Jets fans. He was very relaxed and was joking around with everyone. I was asked to take a picture of Chad for some people and some guy behind me grabs my shoulder and asks who it is. I say, Chad Pennington and go back to take the picture. The guy grabs me again and says, "What position did he play?"

I say QB and as I am turning back around the group with Chad is yelling at me to pay attention and take the picture for them. The Jets PR guy is trying to get Chad out of the area....I say sorry and give the guy who kept asking questions a dirty look.

Just as I go to take the picture, Chad Pennington says, "Next time a little less talking and a lot more listening."

The whole group around Chad laughed.

Oh Chad, I will have the last laugh. Your threads have made me millions. Millions I say, lol. Seriously -- he was down to earth and was really cool with everyone that approached him.

So Chad Pennington was at the Curtis Martin Induction ceremony. He sat with Woody Johnson and Terry Bradway, they were next to Mike Tannenbaum as well. Kevin Mawae stopped over for a minute and said hello to them. Anyhow that is not the point...

Before the ceremony Chad Pennington was taking pictures and talking to Jets fans. He was very relaxed and was joking around with everyone. I was asked to take a picture of Chad for some people and some guy behind me grabs my shoulder and asks who it is. I say, Chad Pennington and go back to take the picture. The guy grabs me again and says, "What position did he play?"

I say QB and as I am turning back around the group with Chad is yelling at me to pay attention and take the picture for them. The Jets PR guy is trying to get Chad out of the area....I say sorry and give the guy who kept asking questions a dirty look.

Just as I go to take the picture, Chad Pennington says, "Next time a little less talking and a lot more listening."

Oh Chad, I will have the last laugh. Your threads have made me millions. Millions I say, lol. Seriously -- he was down to earth and was really cool with everyone that approached him.

You mean he didn't say, "Have character. Don't BE a character." ?

Most puzzling thread title... Chad Pennington and HOF in the same sentence make no sense til you read the beginning of the thread.

And for all the heart ache that Noodle Arm Chad put us Jets fans through you'd think he would have a little more understanding.

How dare you not give Chad Pennington your undivided attention. Next time, you might have to answer to the:

cwo.jpg?t=1241996552

Most puzzling thread title... Chad Pennington and HOF in the same sentence make no sense til you read the beginning of the thread.

And for all the heart ache that Noodle Arm Chad put us Jets fans through you'd think he would have a little more understanding.

Seriously. I was ready to come into this thread and demand for Max to ban himself.

As far as being understanding, that dipsh*t is still convinced he was God's gift to the Jets. Which is why just like CTM said: dick.

Archived