Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

I'm making fun of your mundane observation. Obviously it's not a generic role, it's not a generic game, Nolder called it "generic" fantasy as in the fantasy part is generic, not the setup. That is why Smash was a horse, Nolder is using generic creatures and sh*t that routinely appear in fantasy for the setup, he doesn't have a specific fantasy story like Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones that he is using as a platform for the setup.

The case is potato.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm not sure if it's ending Or starting today...but I've been watching a couple cool episodes.

you watched a bunch of repeats from past years, freakshow. The 1st episode of this year is 9:00.

what a maroon.

That was for day.

Nolderp didn't put a night deadline cuz he's a jerk.

We know. It's the principle, if you make ANY deadline on weekend, then be here to push the game forward on weekend, because you've set the precedent that weekends won't be dips in play... now people are all like WTF? and Vic's got tears in his eyes over it.

We know. It's the principle, if you make ANY deadline on weekend, then be here to push the game forward on weekend, because you've set the precedent that weekends won't be dips in play... now people are all like WTF? and Vic's got tears in his eyes over it.

IM ALLERGIC

Archived