Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did JIF really dumb it up to the extent of considering NOT lynching Hesshole?

Interesting. Could have been a stall tactic to discuss strategy with scummates.

But I really do believe JiF only shows how truly awful he is when he's town. It's weird.

Nice Leelou, Crusher, JVOR, Dan for me.

2 town.

Crusher or Dan. Not really very helpful, except that Dan definitely had that distancing post about Hess. About the only position she's taken all game.

I'm in for a Dan lynch. Cleaner the play, dirtier the player. :)

Not at all, was definitely going that way...just wanted to see if anyone would follow my wavering. Why dont you just shut up sometimes?

Your retarded traps are transparent to scum. They don't fall for them.

Only people you trap are townies who see how dumb your sh*t is, and want to kill you for it.

Basically your play has gotten to the point where the only thing I have to decipher is whether you are presenting AWFUL town play as a cover for being scum. Absolutely ZERO chance of you ever making a positive contribution to town as town.

Your retarded traps are transparent to scum. They don't fall for them.

Only people you trap are townies who see how dumb your sh*t is, and want to kill you for it.

Basically your play has gotten to the point where the only thing I have to decipher is whether you are presenting AWFUL town play as a cover for being scum. Absolutely ZERO chance of you ever making a positive contribution to town as town.

Well, after dominating you last game and being 100% right about both my top suspects this game...I'd say you're wrong and I'm Batman.

I'm sorry that me being a superior player makes you insecure. You should get over it

And this coming for you...lmfao.

Well, after dominating you last game and being 100% right about both my top suspects this game...I'd say you're wrong and I'm Batman.

I'm sorry that me being a superior player makes you insecure. You should get over it

And this coming for you...lmfao.

Hahaha... You even suck at trolling.

Wombats scene was legit

I want a final vote count. Also, what the **** is a nexus mafia surfer?

ok

also a nexus passively redirects any night action taken at them

usurper is mafia that can't win unless another mafia is dead (usually the GF)

Insomnia.

Wedding planning is teh suck.

So re-reading, JIF's carrying on about how Wombat was his #1. Wombat was getting some heat when I was casing him, and JIF was on his train. However, when I made the switch to Smash, there was a quick succession of votes that followed...

I find it laughable that you are this over-invested in trying to manufacture a case out of this. I voted you for a subtle move I thought you made, you are building a case out of what? 6 people talk about you having a PR, I said you are faking it, and from that you land on voting me? Really?

Unvote

Vote Smash

I don't think you'd be manufacturing a case like this as scum, not on D1, it puts you in the crosshairs. I'm not scum. I'm town, and based on the assumption that this is town-on-town... Smash getting behind your idiocy is currently the most suspicious thing going on in this game, tbh.

Town:

but

unvote, vote smash

Town:

I'm down

unvote

vote Smash

????

Ouch

Unvote

Vote Smash

Town:

Unvote

Vote: Smash

Combine this with the clear indication that JIF isn't reading details, or actually doing any scumhunting rather feigning "traps" and then dropping mock outrage when I "screw them up", and that JIF was the first to spout off about there being a symp... I think there's a good chance of him being the final scum. I also did not like it earlier in game when JIF told me "this is what you do to make me think you are scummy" because town JIF votes me for that, he sounded like he knew I was town and didn't want to case me and draw attention to himself.

So, contrary to Pac's dismissal that JIF is only this dumb as town, which isn't true, JIF is also this dumb and sloppy as scum, his horrific town play is the perfect cover for his out-front scum play.

JIF for being blatant, OR Dan for being too clean. My best guesses.

Also, with all of the ways of dying in this game. I'm guessing I'll get some protection tonight, which is awesome. Hopefully we can wrap this up before Wednesday because I'm on the road again.

There's a chance I might not be back until late tonight, but I'll try to check my phone during lunch if day has started by then.

Levity has been laying really low since her D1 heat. Maybe someone told her to cool it down? Crusher has been playing wildly, obviously. Totally strange for him. On the other hand, I can't imagine him doing this as scum, plus he doesn't seem jumpy in the slightest. So I really don't know what to think. Pac has been completely in the middle for me. If I last long enough to do a reread I will.

Insomnia.

So re-reading, JIF's carrying on about how Wombat was his #1. Wombat was getting some heat when I was casing him, and JIF was on his train. However, when I made the switch to Smash, there was a quick succession of votes that followed...

Town:

Town:

????

Town:

Combine this with the clear indication that JIF isn't reading details, or actually doing any scumhunting rather feigning "traps" and then dropping mock outrage when I "screw them up", and that JIF was the first to spout off about there being a symp... I think there's a good chance of him being the final scum. I also did not like it earlier in game when JIF told me "this is what you do to make me think you are scummy" because town JIF votes me for that, he sounded like he knew I was town and didn't want to case me and draw attention to himself.

So, contrary to Pac's dismissal that JIF is only this dumb as town, which isn't true, JIF is also this dumb and sloppy as scum, his horrific town play is the perfect cover for his out-front scum play.

Also, with all of the ways of dying in this game. I'm guessing I'll get some protection tonight, which is awesome. Hopefully we can wrap this up before Wednesday because I'm on the road again.

We can talk about your "lynch the cleanest players" idea after the game.

I had Wombat as my #1 the first day and pushed Hess before you said anything about a result on him, so it seems like the first argument against me is I couldn't possibly have had a read on scum. The other "case" against me is that I've asked people questions about each other, which we'll suddenly pretend is unheard of in mafia and something I haven't done every game as town.

There's a chance I might not be back until late tonight, but I'll try to check my phone during lunch if day has started by then.

Levity has been laying really low since her D1 heat. Maybe someone told her to cool it down? Crusher has been playing wildly, obviously. Totally strange for him. On the other hand, I can't imagine him doing this as scum, plus he doesn't seem jumpy in the slightest. So I really don't know what to think. Pac has been completely in the middle for me. If I last long enough to do a reread I will.

In case this wasn't clear, I listed them in the order I currently suspect them.

Still feel good about JiF as town. JiF as scum I don't think would've been pushing Wombat as hard when people had moved their attention away and definitely wouldn't have been the one to bring up the idea of a symp.

Yes, she has... yet I tracked her last night and there was no movement. So I was thinking I'd give her a pass for one cycle. See how she plays out the impending competing trains. Plus, it's night and I like to put sh*t out there to see how people take to it. ;)

Night and D1, both good times for scumhunting and "stayin' alive".

I had Wombat as my #1 the first day and pushed Hess before you said anything about a result on him, so it seems like the first argument against me is I couldn't possibly have had a read on scum. The other "case" against me is that I've asked people questions about each other, which we'll suddenly pretend is unheard of in mafia and something I haven't done every game as town.

We can talk about it now. I'll probably be dead at day break, and end of game seems like a cowardly time to want to chat about something like this.

I picked up that mantra after you whipped me at the end of the Police Academy game... since then, my play has improved greatly. Scum is in the nuance. If you have to choose, always lynch the clean looking player. Scum has more information than town. They know what situations to steer clear of BEFORE the information is available that makes us often look back in hindsight and say "so-and-so was scummy when they did that".

It works for me.

In case this wasn't clear, I listed them in the order I currently suspect them.

Still feel good about JiF as town. JiF as scum I don't think would've been pushing Wombat as hard when people had moved their attention away and definitely wouldn't have been the one to bring up the idea of a symp.

JIF wasn't pushing Wombat that hard, I was. JIF was almost silent when I was really pushing Wombat, and he was doing enough to breadcrumb distancing. The minute he had a speed train (Smash) to move his vote to, he did. Also disagree in that JIF saying symp over and over would have been about as intelligent a hint JIF would have resorted to to get Wombat to notice him.

While this is true you have a tendency to use your post to get others to talk about what they think when your scum. Everyone does it as town but I have seen you do it and thats what it looks like your doing to me. The way you do it creates a little screen for you to hide and lurk around when your not town.

While this is true you have a tendency to use your post to get others to talk about what they think when your scum. Everyone does it as town but I have seen you do it and thats what it looks like your doing to me. The way you do it creates a little screen for you to hide and lurk around when your not town.

Suddenly Crusher is playin.. hmm.

Insomnia.

Town:

Town:

????

Town:

Yes, she has... yet I tracked her last night and there was no movement. So I was thinking I'd give her a pass for one cycle. See how she plays out the impending competing trains. Plus, it's night and I like to put sh*t out there to see how people take to it. ;)

Night and D1, both good times for scumhunting and "stayin' alive".

We can talk about it now. I'll probably be dead at day break, and end of game seems like a cowardly time to want to chat about something like this.

I picked up that mantra after you whipped me at the end of the Police Academy game... since then, my play has improved greatly. Scum is in the nuance. If you have to choose, always lynch the clean looking player. Scum has more information than town. They know what situations to steer clear of BEFORE the information is available that makes us often look back in hindsight and say "so-and-so was scummy when they did that".

It works for me.

JIF wasn't pushing Wombat that hard, I was. JIF was almost silent when I was really pushing Wombat, and he was doing enough to breadcrumb distancing. The minute he had a speed train (Smash) to move his vote to, he did. Also disagree in that JIF saying symp over and over would have been about as intelligent a hint JIF would have resorted to to get Wombat to notice him.

Wow - you really do suck at this game. lol

Archived