Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Weird.

Oh well. At least I was right, Pac and Lev.

I originally started off as town, at least.

I was really pissed off because I had this whole plan in mind and not only did Ape never listen to me, but Wombat could have recruited Ape or something instead of probably the easiest lynch target in the game. I can see the WIFOM here, but I don't know, it was discouraging. And the entire mafia just kept buddying up to me.

Wombat recruited me to the mafia N1.

I kinda gave up after that, especially after sending that message to Ape and he pretty much ignored it.

What do you mean I ignored it? I didn't know it was from you, and you never said the "norfolk pine tree" thing in thread first of all... second of all, there are a number of people here that read me quite well like Jetscode, Dan and Pac, so I thought it could have been one of them.

Furthermore, I would never make the assumption that a note like that had to have come from a townie. So why would I trust it, it's nowhere near a confirmation of your alignment even if you had let me know it was you in thread.

I hate it when people get converted and then get all butthurt and quit on the game. Lame.

Haha. Weird.

Oh well. At least I was right, Pac and Lev.

Your reads were real good this game dude. I know I was giving you sh*t my last night alive, but it was more to see who would stick their head out and push me to keep going at you. I was reading you town at the time for what it's worth.

Dan had me second guessing. My role was the most useless inv role ever, I targeted Hess and Levity on back to back nights. If I was just a normal cop, it would have been awesome. Getting back a tracker result on Levity was actually a pro-scum result. Helped them more than us.

Balance in this one was all ****ed up. Discussed at length in SMC thread, but not grossly... lol

Good game buddy. Now gfy.

I dont usually complain about balance and set up...

But WTF was that...lmfao.

No way town can win that set up.

Thanks though Nolderp. I was Batman'ing the **** out of this game.

I'd say Verbal, you and I had pretty good games all things considered, but yeah, impossible... lol, where is that fruity pirate? I want to **** a shark.

I originally started off as town, at least.

I was really pissed off because I had this whole plan in mind and not only did Ape never listen to me, but Wombat could have recruited Ape or something instead of probably the easiest lynch target in the game. I can see the WIFOM here, but I don't know, it was discouraging. And the entire mafia just kept buddying up to me.

Obviously. I put that together at the end. You had 2 posts since you were recruited lol

Here at JN we proactively play to NOT die. Throwing in the towel is disgusting.

I've been playing for too long, this is my last game for a while

I don't usually play this poorly but I'm just burnt out and disgusting at the moment

Your reads were real good this game dude. I know I was giving you sh*t my last night alive, but it was more to see who would stick their head out and push me to keep going at you. I was reading you town at the time for what it's worth.

Dan had me second guessing. My role was the most useless inv role ever, I targeted Hess and Levity on back to back nights. If I was just a normal cop, it would have been awesome. Getting back a tracker result on Levity was actually a pro-scum result. Helped them more than us.

Balance in this one was all ****ed up. Discussed at length in SMC thread, but not grossly... lol

Good game buddy. Now gfy.

I'd say Verbal, you and I had pretty good games all things considered, but yeah, impossible... lol, where is that fruity pirate? I want to **** a shark.

Yeah, I'd say overall, the town played very well. We had 3 straight scum lynchs...well kinda...lol

I've been playing for too long, this is my last game for a while

I don't usually play this poorly but I'm just burnt out and disgusting at the moment

Mod a game. It always recharges me.

Also, since you haven't played much with me, the name calling is nothing personal. We all do it here, welcome to JN. Hope to see you play more. :)

Now I lay me down to bed, I pray the Vig cuts off your head. If I die before you all, I want you to know Hess ain't town at all.

Can't believe I got no rep from Hess for this... I tried to come up with something in the vein of his creepy monster under the bed thing he's always riffing on about CTM. :(

Holy sh*t. Just read the threads.

Can believe the reason we lost is because Levity wasnt playing and I went with her over Pac. If I just would have stuck with Pac and tried to get Dan and Crush to follow, we'd have won. ****ing kidding me.

And wwwbgay doing his SMC/Gaype was funny. Nerd cake talking tough is silly.

I had Pac nailed day 2. He was obvious scum, sticking out like a soar thumb.

I couldn't really read him this game. Lol but you were awesome! You pushed the hardest for wombat, called it with levity and pac, nice job. I only felt confident about Hess and was getting worried after I hammered levity because the thread got so quiet, I thought maybe she was town after all. Lol.

I couldn't really read him this game. Lol but you were awesome! You pushed the hardest for wombat, called it with levity and pac, nice job. I only felt confident about Hess and was getting worried after I hammered levity because the thread got so quiet, I thought maybe she was town after all. Lol.

I only voted her because she went quiet. lol

Which is funny because Pac was crying for help/attention from Levity in the scum thread and her absence basically won him the game.

Ahem... JIF didn't push the hardest for Wombat. I did. Can't believe nobody can see it when I case scum, and they argue a make-believe unrelated point in return to bury my case under their gibberish. JIF did the exact same thing to me last game when I couldn't get him lynched and was onto him. As usual, nobody listens to me and it's clear by now that I can scum hunt with the best of them on D1 especially. I get worse as the game wears on, D1 is where I thrive and D2+ is where I move on to new things because I get ignored.

Anyway, if my role wasn't the worst form of cop ever, and people actually listened to JIF and I, this game would have been dominated by town.

Thanks for playing guys and sorry balance wasn't up to par

I had fun modding this game and I hope you all had fun playing

No worries dude. It was good, and I for one appreciated the extra effort put into the scene writing. I know that's normally something you care about.

No worries dude. It was good, and I for one appreciated the extra effort put into the scene writing. I know that's normally something you care about.

Yeah I enjoyed writing the scenes for the most part

My favorite scene was Hess's Dream Wizard reveal though

That was great

Ahem... JIF didn't push the hardest for Wombat. I did. Can't believe nobody can see it when I case scum, and they argue a make-believe unrelated point in return to bury my case under their gibberish. JIF did the exact same thing to me last game when I couldn't get him lynched and was onto him. As usual, nobody listens to me and it's clear by now that I can scum hunt with the best of them on D1 especially. I get worse as the game wears on, D1 is where I thrive and D2+ is where I move on to new things because I get ignored.

Anyway, if my role wasn't the worst form of cop ever, and people actually listened to JIF and I, this game would have been dominated by town.

Neither of us pushed hard for him. You went after him first and then got yourself all caught up with Levity = Smash + Leelou nonsense you were pushing "hard" for and forgot all about the rodent. I was just dead set against that idea and said several times wwwbgay was my favorite for what I thought was signaling and a series of extremely scummy posts. I'd say my actions were more consistent than pushing hard. I wasnt pushing hard because of the hysteria you created and new at the end of the day, we were going to have to settle it.

Archived