JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be wrong on that. My original theory was 2 bombs and 2 backups, one via lynch the other via NK. With what we know now, there may in fact only be 1 bomb and 2 backups (Nolder and AVM).

Eat the ape, please? Kthnx.

I thought I was scum, though?

vote SMC

I've had a town read on you from D1.

Here is 80it (yes just made that up ) endorsing the 2 back up bomb theory of (nolder and avm) I could go with lynching either one but Im voting nolder becuase I dont think 80 would be dumb enough to claim his scummate a "town read from day `1" so Ill stick with my vote on nolder 80 is clearly buddying up to AVM IMO not to draw his vote or attention

I think AVM or Nolder are faking the bomb claim. Back up bomb my ass.

Now if one of them is telling the truth and they actually are a back up bomb they should be nullified since the bomb was already used

Im going to vote Nolder

Just caught up. Nice job on 80. I'm thinking the same thing but leaning toward AVM. I'll follow you're lead though because I dont read AVM well.

Vote Nolderp

Above is the correct vote count.

Thank god just went back and looked DPR's vote count was wrong Verbal Voted for JF80 not me,

You illegally quoted the mod - that's an additional -2 on your vote count.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Nolder ( 2 ) - Smash, JiF

Smash ( 0 ) - All you have to do is think it...

teach you to mess with me, esse...

Hmmmmm...whats is the ninja power?

1. JC - Town Doc, Executed D1

2. Ape - Town Bomb, blowed up N5

3. Leelou

4. Hess - JAWS, blowed up N5

5. Verb

6. JiF - Town Voyeur, harpooned N3

7. Crush - Killed N2

8. Lils - Mafia Executioner and Ninja, harpooned N4

9. Wombat - Symp turned Mafia Goon, lynched D4

10. Christine

11. Rand - Had the good sense to leave.

12. Nolder

13. Pac - Mafia Dirty Rolecop & Ninja - harpooned D2

14. 80 - Mafia Roleblocker and Ninja - harpooned D5

15. SMC - Quint, the Fisherman - harpooned N5

16. Shinori - Town Lover. Eaten D4

17. Sharrow / JiF 2.0 -

18. Phoenix - Town Gunsmith, lynched D2

19. Tina - Town Lover. Eaten D4

20. BG / CTM 2.0 -

21. CTM - Town Bodyguard. Shot N2

22. Migsi - Town / Weak Doc. Eaten D1

23. JVoR - Town Lie Detector, Eaten D3

24. Smash

25. AVM

26. Ishy - Town Cop. Eaten D2

27. Vic / JC 2.0 -

All the scum except wwwgay, their symp, have been ninjas.

Ape.. Gtfo.. U suck and no matter how many words you spill trying to prove you don't, nobody will think otherwise... Just stay dead and give it a rest

My insecurities told me to passive aggressively neg rep you. Hahahaha... retard.

Smash - how long have you had your vest?

I got my vest the same day I claimed My role like an Idiot. I knew at that point Quint would give me a vest and thats why i claimed early (I wanted that vest LOL) I just got the day and night mixed up .

One handle of wine : down.

Half a bottle of rum in jello shots : jellifying.

Twelve Pack : finishing the last beer now.

I should never be left home alone.

Your only mistake was that last line - now 80 is on his way over...

*EDIT Having said that, I should have also included a pirate nod for starting the night off with gusto *raisesglass* Cheers darlin' *downthehatch*

I think JiF is the one who harpooned SMC, I just want to go back and check requests again.

thought the APE harpooned SMC ? Then SMC went all postal and the shark ate the APE and the APE claimed savior for the entire game. hes combing the dried sh*t out if his hair now for his horrific play this entire game.

Your only mistake was that last line - now 80 is on his way over...

*EDIT Having said that, I should have also included a pirate nod for starting the night off with gusto *raisesglass* Cheers darlin' *downthehatch*

But he just crapped his pants so there might be a delay

So according to the gunsmith, there were no harpoons given out before his death during N1 & N2, he died on Day 2. The last requests of the people who were alive during the night but after the CTM harpooning Lily, Ape harpooning SMC and Hess harpooning the Ape bomb:

80 - vest - Smash tracked him to Verbal

Verb - vest

Nolder - harpoon - clearly didn't get one or else he'd be dead with the current vote count...

SMC - harpoon - Quint

Leelou - harpoon - used on 80

JiF - harpoon

Smash - vest

Christine had used her harpoon previously

JC no requests

CTM harpooned Lily

AVM no requests

vote JiF

It was a long night - that was for sure. Seemed like it would never end...

And right at the time when the darkness covered everything and even the insects had given in to sleep, Quint was putting an edge on the final harpoon of the night. He'd stayed up to prepare them. He knew that they would still be needed.

In his exhaustion, he never sensed the presence behind him.

The harpoon took him in the back, and killed him instantly.

SMC, QUINT THE FISHERMAN, HAS BEEN HARPOONED.

Across town, Mrs. Crustacean sat with a cup of tea. She missed her dearly departed husband and hadn't slept since his murder. Her only regret was that she had no more harpoons to give to others...

Outside her window, a figure rose in the darkness. There can be no question that this figure meant to do her harm, however Mrs. Crustacean was well loved and at that moment, one of her admirers walked around the corner. Unbeknownst to the would be assailant, this person had kept a vigil on her all night. The attacker sank back down, foiled.

IT IS NOW D5. YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING.

So according to the gunsmith, there were no harpoons given out before his death during N1 & N2, he died on Day 2. The last requests of the people who were alive during the night but after the CTM harpooning Lily, Ape harpooning SMC and Hess harpooning the Ape bomb:

80 - vest - Smash tracked him to Verbal

Verb - vest

Nolder - harpoon - clearly didn't get one or else he'd be dead with the current vote count...

SMC - harpoon - Quint

Leelou - harpoon - used on 80

JiF - harpoon

Smash - vest

Christine had used her harpoon previously

JC no requests

CTM harpooned Lily

AVM no requests

vote JiF

Well if I vote Jif he will be dead if you are correct. I think of the remaining players it could be JIF NOLDER or AVM as scum Since you believed my track earlier I will take your recommendation on who we lynch Nolder or JIF if JIF lives after my vote then you vote nolder ?? Good plan ?

Well if I vote Jif he will be dead if you are correct. I think of the remaining players it could be JIF NOLDER or AVM as scum Since you believed my track earlier I will take your recommendation on who we lynch Nolder or JIF if JIF lives after my vote then you vote nolder ?? Good plan ?

I wouldn't say 100% believed.

Archived