JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 3 (2 scum)

Day 4 (2 scum)

Wombat ( 7 ) - Sharrow/JiF, Verb, AVM, Hess, Ape, 80, SMC, Lily

Using deduction, the only possibility for scum based on yesterday's train is Verbal. He is scum.

Unvote Vote Verbal

Also, 99.999999 % chance Smash is scum too given his claim. On Day 2, he was on the lynch train where there was 1 scum.

Hey dummy how was Wombat on his own train ?

He's saying I'm the 2nd scum on the train. He's a moron. I've been on Lily since early D1, and then Wombat shortly thereafter. You'd think I'd spread that out a little better. And I'm basically confirmed via Leelou to be the person I claimed, which is noted in the scenes as well.

This is silly - harpoon 80. Either he or Smash is lying. My gut says 80.

He's saying I'm the 2nd scum on the train. He's a moron. I've been on Lily since early D1, and then Wombat shortly thereafter. You'd think I'd spread that out a little better. And I'm basically confirmed via Leelou to be the person I claimed, which is noted in the scenes as well.

This is silly - harpoon 80. Either he or Smash is lying. My gut says 80.

Ok, but if he's not we lynch Smash. Deal?

Verbal you are disgusting and should die first.

Unvote vote Verbal

Seriously, how the f*** is Verbal still alive other than him being souped up scum? Makes no damn sense. Dude's been handing out harpoons like they're candy and he's not Quint!

I'm only alive this long if scum? Do you realize how dumb that sounds? Ok, I take that question back....you obviously don't know how dumb it sounds.

Please allow me to help: it sounds dumb.

Wow, you are pathetic. He wasn't on his own train. He was scum that got lynched, with 2 fellow scummates voting him for the bus.

Really ?? maybe you should re read your fake role explanation you dope.

Really ?? maybe you should re read your fake role explanation you dope.

To be fair Smash, I think he got the math correct - it was just the role was his mistake. If you are telling the truth, he's outed himself as scum with his reveal. Easy peasy - 1 of you is likely scum....and I hope the last.

Guys, I'm a sensor. Each day, I am told how many scum were on the lynch train. Here are my results. Keep in mind that Sharrow/JiF is a different player than JiF. Also, we were not told Crusher's alignment.

Day 4 (2 scum)

Wombat ( 7 ) - Sharrow/JiF, Verb, AVM, Hess, Ape, 80, SMC, Lily

Pure genius 80

Smash played his scum role well. You on the other hand? Terrible. You deserve no credit, and I wish you have a horrific death.

Riiiiiiight. **** that, I've had a pretty solid town game here. You were ok until you decided to have a bad case of verbal diarrhea on your reveal.

yes i know that but you have 2 scum listed and lily is the only scum on the list so that would be ONE right ?

Dear Smash,

Dude....I'm on that train. He's saying that I'm the 2nd scum there. Please tell me you are just not thinking it through. I like you, and I'd hate to call you a ****ing idiot over this.

Love,

Verbal

The harpoon sailed through the air, sunlight glinting off of it's freshly sharpened edge...

And took 80 dead in the family jewels.

He looked down in shock, but then he knew...

80, MAFIA TOWN COUNCIL ROLEBLOCKER AND NINJA, HAS BEEN HARPOONED.

Archived