JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I'm going for some Grey Goose on the rocks as we speak or maybe I drink it straight out of the freezer. Love it when its like syrup right out of the freezer.

Tanks god PAC is dead or we would be talking Shirley Temples with Pina Colada Chasers

They were ruthless, tossing houses and beating people in the streets - patience was a nothing but a distant memory.

When they found his apartment, they knew it was him - the silky black tights, the mask, the Angora wool sweaters - there was no mistake.

What they didn't expect was the payday - a pink diary filled with his innermost secrets and feelings...

"I hate having to live a double life...once a hero, now a villain, it is torture! No, wait a minute, I actually love it...

They felt bad in one sense, because he had once done something for their town. On the other hand, this was mainly for the lulz and any laugh gotten was a good one.

They both heard the doorknob turn...he was home.

"Quick, hide! We'll jump out and get him!"

And they did, each going into dark corners of his room.

JiF walked in and switched on a lava lamp. In front of him stood Smash...

"I'm Batman!"

JiF shook his head in disgust.

"Dude, that's the gimp mask...gimme that. What are you doing here?" He snatched the zippered mask off Smash's face.

"I'm here to take you in."

"Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen, now is it? You know why? "Cause' I'm Ba..."

Leelou threw the Gimp mask back over his head and zipped the mouth shut.

"We know, boyo. You just keep quiet from here on out."

They dragged him outside and fashioned a hangman's knot out of the tights. Then they slipped the nylon around his neck.

"Any last words?" Leelou asked sweetly, unzipping his mask.

JiF opened his mouth to reply, but Leelou slapped the sh*t out of him.

"I was just ****in' with you. Up you go, compadre'..."

And that was it.

JIF, THE LAST MAFIA, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

THE TOWN WINS

Your only mistake was that last line - now 80 is on his way over...

*EDIT Having said that, I should have also included a pirate nod for starting the night off with gusto *raisesglass* Cheers darlin' *downthehatch*

I aqm now thorughly intoxicated.

Jello sots are goine

I'm gonna cuddle with the cat now

I think JiF is the one who harpooned SMC, I just want to go back and check requests again.

You. Are. Brilliant.

I thought JiF was scum so after I got shot I made sure I gave out my last harpoon requests.

I outed CTM as town to protect him so I said I gave him the harpoon. I thought of doing the same for JiF, but I thought that was bad form. If I ended up dead by harpoon, there was enough evidence there for someone smart enough to know who shot me. That smart person was you.

This is your magnus opus, Leelou.

Indeed. Ape and Verbal will try to take credit for this, but they were pretty bad. Ape was an obvious bomb and Verbal broken clocked pretty much everything except Lily.

Bah!!! Shut up. My early play was a catastrophe, bad cases on townies and subtle hinting at a role which didn't draw Hess to eat me. Then every time I came online and wanted to fake-reveal something to get Hess to eat me, it seemed some townie was outing themselves like Ishy and JVOR and getting eaten. On the assumption Hess could only eat once a day, I didn't bother revealing after that. I had to do it right before he ate me, or risk being NKed by scum.

When I got disentangled with JC, JIF and EP I did make some good reads on Pac, and the rest of the scum team, but I didn't help get them killed. So it doesn't matter. Even you, you were my first scum read of the game, but then I went off on JIF and JC. I played like someone trying way too hard, but not paying enough attention. I do that every couple game and the outcomes is this. Oh well.

Most valuable contribution I made to this game was arguing against the scum plan to waste all the harpoons on a Hess kill attempt and against the Hess lynch the day we lynched you. It helped out your whole team basically.

Leelou made this game her bitch though. Damn good game.

Bah!!! Shut up. My early play was a catastrophe, bad cases on townies and subtle hinting at a role which didn't draw Hess to eat me. Then every time I came online and wanted to fake-reveal something to get Hess to eat me, it seemed some townie was outing themselves like Ishy and JVOR and getting eaten. On the assumption Hess could only eat once a day, I didn't bother revealing after that. I had to do it right before he ate me, or risk being NKed by scum.

When I got disentangled with JC, JIF and EP I did make some good reads on Pac, and the rest of the scum team, but I didn't help get them killed. So it doesn't matter. Even you, you were my first scum read of the game, but then I went off on JIF and JC. I played like someone trying way too hard, but not paying enough attention. I do that every couple game and the outcomes is this. Oh well.

Most valuable contribution I made to this game was arguing against the scum plan to waste all the harpoons on a Hess kill attempt and against the Hess lynch the day we lynched you. It helped out your whole team basically.

Leelou made this game her bitch though. Damn good game.

You were Brody, right?

Oh, and my "I need a break from mafia" episode was real. I got a little butthurt about something that transpired via PM, and figured if it got to me, then I must be at the point where I need time off.

Glad I stayed on though. Watching Hess play was hilarious, watching Leelou own this was worth the price of admission (my pride) for sure. :)

I'm going to work with CTM on a theme and let him run it. I'll play, just won't be as time-invested as I was here. I thought mafia helped with stress, but it doesn't lately, lol... nothing does.

Archived