Football Gameplan's 2012 Jets vs Bills Video Preview

EmDiggy

I stopped listening at "Gotta give a tie for the Defensive back", total Bills Hommer. I think Williams is over rated, and if he was all World no way Houston lets him go.

I really belieave the Jets D-line is going to be very special, the Bill are very good here also, but O-line to the Bills also na, with Wayne gone I feel a whole lot better.

I think gettting to Fitz is the key to this game. They an't running on our new front 4.

Em, Dude, I seriously do not understand how you can equate a secondary with the world's best cornerback and perhaps the best #2 cornerback to any other secondary in the league. If the safeties were awful, maybe, but Landry has looked sick and Bell is decent at least.

Other than that man, your vids are a refreshing change from the likes of ESPN. Keep it up, you have a knack for this stuff.

Thanks Gang! I look at it like this.. Yes the Jets have Revis and Cromartie (a guy that always finds the football which I like) but I feel as though the Bills have ball hawks on the corners (Gilmore & Williams) and safeties (Wilson & Byrd).. Their Nickel guy is solid in McGee.. I think as a unit, its just as good as the Jets. I do like the Landry & Bell additions, both are different type of safeties than the Bills, but they both are good football players. That's why I went push.

Its based off personnel that the team has.

I stopped listening at "Gotta give a tie for the Defensive back", total Bills Hommer. I think Williams is over rated, and if he was all World no way Houston lets him go.

I really belieave the Jets D-line is going to be very special, the Bill are very good here also, but O-line to the Bills also na, with Wayne gone I feel a whole lot better.

I think gettting to Fitz is the key to this game. They an't running on our new front 4.

I was born and raised in New Orleans, played college ball at UL-Lafayette, get my Crawfish, Cafe' Du Monde Coffee & King Cakes overnighted from New Orleans.. I'm a die-hard Saints fan Homie :)

I was born and raised in New Orleans, played college ball at UL-Lafayette, get my Crawfish, Cafe' Du Monde Coffee & King Cakes overnighted from New Orleans.. I'm a die-hard Saints fan Homie :)

its ok. you can be a saints fan and a bills homer at the same time. multi-tasking

Thanks Gang! I look at it like this.. Yes the Jets have Revis and Cromartie (a guy that always finds the football which I like) but I feel as though the Bills have ball hawks on the corners (Gilmore & Williams) and safeties (Wilson & Byrd).. Their Nickel guy is solid in McGee.. I think as a unit, its just as good as the Jets. I do like the Landry & Bell additions, both are different type of safeties than the Bills, but they both are good football players. That's why I went push.

Well, I think we established which of these two secondaries is better. Agreed?

Yes and No.. the Bills didn't get any pass rush..no secondary can cover without that

LMFAO!!!! So were you not taking into account the personnel that the team has or you were? Because I think pass rush would include personnel...but oh wait, Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Marcel Dareus...something something something.

I think your credibility is looking for a window at this point.

Yes and No.. the Bills didn't get any pass rush..no secondary can cover without that

This statement I bolded is a more often than not scenario, but when it comes to the Jets Im not sure there are many corners in the NFL that come close to the tandem of Revis and Cromartie. Now with the addition of Bell and Landry its going to be that much more difficult. Our biggest weakness was filled this off season which was the safety position. Only team that comes close is probably the Niners they have a nice secondary that hits and intimidates as well but there not as good as us.

LMFAO!!!! So were you not taking into account the personnel that the team has or you were? Because I think pass rush would include personnel...but oh wait, Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Marcel Dareus...something something something.

I think your credibility is looking for a window at this point.

\

I am still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived