The Jets Are 1 And 0

Maxman

The New York Jets are 1 and 0 and in the latest JetNation Podcast, Courtney Aurillo is joined by Phil Sullivan.  They break down the Jets win over the Bills and talk about the upcoming game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.  Phil also gives a shout out to super fan Tom Shane, who despite not watching the home opener, is as big a fan as you will ever meet.

The New York Jets are 1 and 0 and in the latest JetNation Podcast, Courtney Aurillo is joined by Phil Sullivan. They break down the Jets win over the Bills and talk about the upcoming game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Phil also gives a shout out to super fan Tom Shane, who despite not watching the home opener, is as big a fan as you will ever meet.

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0008.mp3

T0m's color coded survival kit chart.

Red: Mace

Blue: Pepper Spray

Yellow: Rape Whistle

Purple: Purse Alarm

Green: Nike Air Max 180's

Is this like, T0m's way of attracting the rape? Kind of like a duck call or something. He blows the whistle, prepares his anus and men start running fully erect toward his backside?

I will fistfight all of you behind the 7-11 in Carmel, NY.

lol nice podcast, Phil and Court. My favorite feature: Courtney sitting at the microphone and Phil obviously seated in the far corner of the room. Homo!

And here name is Ursula and she's from Tbilski and she's BEAUTIFUL.

They also still lack a blocking TE and a star RB. What am I going to cheer for when I sit by the radio on Sunday and listen to the game?

Shonn could be good enough to get it done at RB. But he can't get hurt.

Blocking Tight End is still not something that they currently possess on this roster though.

I will fistfight all of you behind the 7-11 in Carmel, NY.

lol nice podcast, Phil and Court. My favorite feature: Courtney sitting at the microphone and Phil obviously seated in the far corner of the room. Homo!

And here name is Ursula and she's from Tbilski and she's BEAUTIFUL.

The mic was on the wrong setting, that is why my voice is lower, lol. You have to see the mic that is used for this thing. JN Podcasts = Serious Business.

Archived