Buffalo Sucks???

RyanBe_Tebowing

Yes actully we did but I chalk that up to us being the better prepared team for once. For what its worth Ive been watching the entire Bills game and they are destroying the Chiefs. With 10 minutes to go in the second quarter the Chiefs had 4 yards of offense

Home openers are tough for visiting opponents.

This isnt the BCS.

Lets see what the Jets can do on the road for the Steelers home opener.

I agree with you but good teams take advantage when others are hurting really bad and the Steelers are hurting on defense and on the OL ...If want to be an elite team we will exploit those weaknesses espically since both their playmakers on defense wont be playing.

I don't think we suck at all, I also don't think we'll be as good as I orginally thought. The Jets game was a reality check for sure. Tough game for us @Cleveland next week, they have a good defense and Richardson&Weeden had nice games this week.

you just gotta admit the JEts are better than the Bills :)

I don't think we suck at all, I also don't think we'll be as good as I orginally thought. The Jets game was a reality check for sure. Tough game for us @Cleveland next week, they have a good defense and Richardson&Weeden had nice games this week.

If @Cleveland is a tough game, what game is NOT a tough game????

Not surprising. Home opener, Curtis Martin Day = tough crowd. Steelers faced Peyton Manning in Denver in a prime time game = brutal matchup. Also, the Jets have been beating the Bills for some time now. The Bills demolished the Chiefs last year too. Styles make fights. The Jets D is designed to make guys dump the ball quick, Fitzpatrick plays right into their hands. They have difficulty with QBs that can extend the play - Big Ben, Vick. We'll see how this plays out, but I expect a bounce back game against the Dolphins and then a real test on the road against the Niners. I think the Jets can stop Gore - what happens after that? A steady diet of Vernon Davis I'd suspect.

Not surprising. Home opener, Curtis Martin Day = tough crowd. Steelers faced Peyton Manning in Denver in a prime time game = brutal matchup. Also, the Jets have been beating the Bills for some time now. The Bills demolished the Chiefs last year too. Styles make fights. The Jets D is designed to make guys dump the ball quick, Fitzpatrick plays right into their hands. They have difficulty with QBs that can extend the play - Big Ben, Vick. We'll see how this plays out, but I expect a bounce back game against the Dolphins and then a real test on the road against the Niners. I think the Jets can stop Gore - what happens after that? A steady diet of Vernon Davis I'd suspect.

The Jets/49ers game is at MetLife stadium actually

The Jets/49ers game is at MetLife stadium actually

Yep and add in the fact that it's a 1 oclock game as well, that's a brutal play for the niners. They're a tough team no doubt, but west coast teams don't have a great history of playing the early games on the east coast and vice versa. Which is why I really don't like that Seattle game in seattle for us.

Yep and add in the fact that it's a 1 oclock game as well, that's a brutal play for the niners. They're a tough team no doubt, but west coast teams don't have a great history of playing the early games on the east coast and vice versa. Which is why I really don't like that Seattle game in seattle for us.

I never like going to Seattle or Denver.

Archived