" after summer of tebow, jets still sanchez's team " ~ ~ ~

kelly

At this point, Sanchez is the least of our concerns... not literally. We need guys who can catch, angry guys who can get into their backfield, and a running back that can actually run.

Insert Tebow. I don't understand why they don't just put them together..He said he wants to help the team anyway he can.

He has lined up any and everywhere they tell him, do it..it may be fugly to start, but he moves the pile. He can do a lot of

shyte, including whatever.. but he does move the ball on the ground well.

Insert Tebow. I don't understand why they don't just put them together..He said he wants to help the team anyway he can.

He has lined up any and everywhere they tell him, do it..it may be fugly to start, but he moves the pile. He can do a lot of

I would be for this 100%

It'd be funny if we used Tebow on 50 % of our snaps against Miami, just to do it.

Sanchez will bounce back and throw for 300+ w/ 3 TD's vs. the Dolphags. Tony S. has vengeance on his mind and the Dolpahgs secondary is pure doodoo.

This.Or the entire season melts down before our eyes in week 3. Could go either way. Possibly.

I would be for this 100%

Kidding right? Pennington had his chance and blew it. He was overrated.

Sanchez? If I were him I would keep balling with the ladies, what's more important than that, certainly not a Superbowl.

Tebow? As much as I like him he's not quite ready, still needs to get better and hoping he does so. My guess is two to three years.

My Preference for 2012 - for Ryan to do what he said, play Sanchex and Tebow both. Why he backtracked against the Steelers I dont know. His excuse was lame.

Kidding right? Pennington had his chance and blew it. He was overrated.

Sanchez? If I were him I would keep balling with the ladies, what's more important than that, certainly not a Superbowl.

Tebow? As much as I like him he's not quite ready, still needs to get better and hoping he does so. My guess is two to three years.

My Preference for 2012 - for Ryan to do what he said, play Sanchex and Tebow both. Why he backtracked against the Steelers I dont know. His excuse was lame.

You obviously mis read what i said i was 100% with.

Has anyone ever seen Tebow catch a pass? That would be an interesting question to be answered. I dont mean a soft pass when he's warming up getting ready to pretend to play QB. I mean a full in stride catch. Like those TE do.

Has anyone ever seen Tebow catch a pass? That would be an interesting question to be answered. I dont mean a soft pass when he's warming up getting ready to pretend to play QB. I mean a full in stride catch. Like those TE do.

I saw him catch one in practice. And they he caught that ball on the hands team. The fact he's even on the hands team, makes me think he's probably got better hands than any of the WR's. lol

I saw him catch one in practice. And they he caught that ball on the hands team. The fact he's even on the hands team, makes me think he's probably got better hands than any of the WR's. lol

As a general rule, QBs have very good hands. Something about muscle memory and handling the ball as much as they do.

If Tebow's willing to do anything to get on the field, and the Jets want to get him out there, too, trying him in an h-back capacity would seem to make sense. I know he's a big strong guy, but I don't know if he's really suited to play on the line just yet like a true TE.

As a general rule, QBs have very good hands. Something about muscle memory and handling the ball as much as they do.

If Tebow's willing to do anything to get on the field, and the Jets want to get him out there, too, trying him in an h-back capacity would seem to make sense. I know he's a big strong guy, but I don't know if he's really suited to play on the line just yet like a true TE.

Agreed. I was going to say FB rather than TE. Didn't Connor go down near the end of the Steelers game? I don't expect him to do too much lead blocking, but use him and two TEs or with McKnight who they could then split wide would seem useful. I guess H-back is the proper terminology.

Why not keep the guy as a versatile action player they way they did against the Bills. He doesnt have to be stricktly a running back, tight end, or a quarteback. He can line up in any of the positions. Tebow said he was willing to do it so roll with it. The different roles could change throughout a game and even against different opponents. Against Pittsburgh I thought we needed more in your face Tebow, someone that could push back against the Steelers with hard runs and help keep his team from getting gunshy. Is dishing out and taking that type of punishment conducive for a long term career for tebow, no. But that's not my problem. Its what Tebow does best now so do it. He is a bruising player and the Jets needed someone who could fight back. The passing of Tebow or the starting at Qback can come at a later time in his career provided he keeps getting better on the throwing. That later part of the career is also not my concern, what he does best now is run, scramble, and bring a high level of intensity to the game.

I also think this is the only way that Sanchez keeps the team this year. He is not good enough to do it alone barring some serious personality change and about 20 more pounds of msucle. For some reason he still looks small even though he supposedly put on 15 pounds. I dont see it.

Right now, at this level, he is an excellent candidate for the prototypical *hybrid* player.. if and when the opportunity arises, here, or elsewhere..whatever, he could still make that morph into NFL speed QB ..maybe. He is up against the same clock as everyone else..

I think QBs have a huge advantage playing HB, RB, TE, as they know the scheme better, and understand it better. As much as they need a boost on offense, it sure would be sweet to see them put his big ass out there..

Amazed by the number of people who believe Tebow can simply step into whatever position we need him at on offense.

Fullback.....possibly. H-Back more likely but not sure he would he ready for extended time without a lot of work. WR- No....Hill can't run pro routes but Super Tebow will?. QB- No and never will be able to in a non gimmick offense...just my opinion.

Also, what is this new term "Action Player" being assigned to Tebow by his groupies?

Sanchez's team? Somebody forgot to tell the coaches because apparently they have no confidence in him what so ever. If they cant trust a 4yr veteran they picked 6th overall in the draft, its clear that they have to go in another direction next year. Who's kidding who? Then there's the Tebow fiasco, obviously they are scared to death to have him throw a pass. So why trade for him? The Jets painted themselves into a corner with the 2QB situation and it looks they don't know which way to turn.Sad. Anyone see Andrew Luck last week?

What happened to no religion is posts? Double standards much?

Didn't you know I talked to the Mods to let you stay that's why you're not banned yet.

I got know people - that know people -that know the big shots...

Archived