Giants-Panthers game tonight

faba

Tough game... Short week

Giants without Nicks,Hixon,Bradshaw and Diehl(although this one i dont mind cause locklear came in for deal and play miles better)

Defense Prince and Rivers are back i believe which is a positive if they both play

Definitely wont be easy but it is winnable with eli at QB

lamo @ the newton homers

Last year, the Panthers thought they would get out cheap, play Cam with some slight modification to the Auburn tigers playbook.

Newton = flash in the pan

He is more concerned with his ipod nano and his new rims.. I can't believe that guy has a document that says he is a college graduate, he can't put a sentence together. It's like listening to a cat with leukemia.

That game last night was a friggin embarrasment. The stadium was full of Giants fans, and the Panthers basically let Eli dial for room service back there in the pocket.

Carolina basically sat back in a zone and tried to get to Eli with 4 pass rushers and the Giants OL ate them up.

BTW: Charles Johnson sucks !!!!

what a beat down the Giants put on. I agreed with everyone expecting the panthers to roll the giants... but wow.

Good coaching. Good players. Good play calling. Good execution.

I was bothered by Newton at the end of the game though... Manning-face was searching for Newton, and finally after shaking pretty much everyone elses hand, newton comes by with his head covered in a towel and barely gives manning-face a shake. Way to sulk you baby. take your beating and give credit to a guy who was missing 2 key weapons.

what a beat down the Giants put on. I agreed with everyone expecting the panthers to roll the giants... but wow.

I don't know why the Panthers were expected to win this one. Yeah, Cam Newton is a special talent and all, but their defense is absolutely awful. Jon Beason isn't healthy and they spent big money on a wrong guy (Charles Johnson). I live in Panther territory so I'm forced to hear some of the Carolina commentary from time to time.

Did I expect a blowout? No, but I was reasonably sure it would be the Giants coming out on top. Just a superior organization with superior overall talent, even with all the injuries.

I don't know why the Panthers were expected to win this one. Yeah, Cam Newton is a special talent and all, but their defense is absolutely awful. Jon Beason isn't healthy and they spent big money on a wrong guy (Charles Johnson). I live in Panther territory so I'm forced to hear some of the Carolina commentary from time to time.

Did I expect a blowout? No, but I was reasonably sure it would be the Giants coming out on top. Just a superior organization with superior overall talent, even with all the injuries.

i guess I was mesmerized by their performance week 2... they are not very good.

Archived