Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

Pretty much spot on, you know your boopsie so well. Plus I dont have the energy right now to battle him. Go look, I responded to SMC first, then saw Ape call it "overselling", which I had basically already agreed with so I went ahead and voted...so that means I'm following him. lol

Personally, I'm not buying it. Seems to me like he ran up a townie, acted like he knew it all along and then switched to an easy D1 lynch. So I'm voting him. Call it omgus if you want, its not. I just find his play scummy. Wonder if he still think AVM is scum? lol

Of course :D Don't you know he can read me unlike anyone else in teh mafia ever?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he believes you are onto something? You have made some pretty sweet cases.

He usually isn;t this lazy as scum. Seems more disinterested townie to me.

Why does he seem more scum than Hatter? he hasn't done much more.

Nobody has done anything. lol. The only thing going on was Ape vs. SMC. Far be it from me to vote one of them. gawd

I28 (3) – Cindy, Basel, JiF

Sakaea (4) – Leelou, AVM, Verbal, 80

SMC (3) – Hatter, Sakaea, Crusher

Basel (1) – Ishy

Hatter (1) – SMC

JiF (1) – I28

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

I'm thinking a Tuesday deadline at this point. Sorry for such a long day 1, but with the holiday, it can't be helped.

Ishy is out for the holiday weekend, by the way.

Basel (1) – Ishy

Hatter (1) – SMC

JiF (1) – I28

I'm thinking a Tuesday deadline at this point. Sorry for such a long day 1, but with the holiday, it can't be helped.

So blind lynch Ishy, then?

Pretty much spot on, you know your boopsie so well. Plus I dont have the energy right now to battle him. Go look, I responded to SMC first, then saw Ape call it "overselling", which I had basically already agreed with so I went ahead and voted...so that means I'm following him. lol

Personally, I'm not buying it. Seems to me like he ran up a townie, acted like he knew it all along and then switched to an easy D1 lynch. So I'm voting him. Call it omgus if you want, its not. I just find his play scummy. Wonder if he still think AVM is scum? lol

I guess he bought smc's reveal. I still have a townie read on Ape. His switch to you is strategies I think. See who will follow. He is a clever fella.

Basel (1) – Ishy

Hatter (1) – SMC

JiF (1) – I28

Good idea. I'm going to have very little access once I get on the road for the next 4 days covering the entire state of Florida visiting people. Gotta love the holidays...

You're the one who sounds butt hurt here, not me.

You accused me of trying to diffuse the situation (which would imply that I was implying both of you were town -- though we've already been there...I was doing no such thing).

Then...*shocking* you come up with the idea that both of you are town. And I'm still suspect to you.

The reason that I found it so funny? You typed it out like you're the first to have thought of this. It's quite funny, actually.

When I accused you of playing the middle yesterday, I also made it clear that your statements were the type scum makes when wanting to be involved in a head-to-head without getting their hands totally dirty. Regardless of both my alignment or SMCs. You, and everyone else, seemed to crater on my connecting the two of you.

If you didn't have the energy to battle me right now, then why would you immediately vote me back as soon as I directed my attention to you? This statement is directly contradicted by your actions. Wouldn't you usually laugh off one vote like that and let the rest of the field react before mounting a defense? That's not the Batman I know.

You are the one acting now like you knew I pushed a townie train all along. I appreciate this bit of narrative though, but the mistake you are making is leveraging the hindsight of knowing SMC is town in indicting my actions, before we actually find out if he is or not.

With the kicker to goad me to move my vote to AVM now.

Of course :biggrin: Don't you know he can read me unlike anyone else in teh mafia ever?

Yeah, I'm clearly the butthurt one.

I mentioned your name on D1, along with like 5 people. You seem to be the one acting like an enormous baby over it. I might add that YOU are the one that brought up how well I've read you in the past, not me, and YOU are now the one hurling that claim of reading you back at me like an insult.

You sound like an idiot. I'm just playing the game, you literally put words in my mouth, called them true, and are now reacting to them as though they are an insult I hurled at you.

Dumb ****.

If you didn't have the energy to battle me right now, then why would you immediately vote me back as soon as I directed my attention to you? This statement is directly contradicted by your actions. Wouldn't you usually laugh off one vote like that and let the rest of the field react before mounting a defense? That's not the Batman I know.

You are the one acting now like you knew I pushed a townie train all along. I appreciate this bit of narrative though, but the mistake you are making is leveraging the hindsight of knowing SMC is town in indicting my actions, before we actually find out if he is or not.

How is it goading when I've been one of your two best bets for scum for a bit now? (with two separate #1's).

**edited to change when I'm to when I've

Yeah, I'm clearly the butthurt one.

I mentioned your name on D1, along with like 5 people. You seem to be the one acting like an enormous baby over it. I might add that YOU are the one that brought up how well I've read you in the past, not me, and YOU are now the one hurling that claim of reading you back at me like an insult.

You sound like an idiot. I'm just playing the game, you literally put words in my mouth, called them true, and are now reacting to them as though they are an insult I hurled at you.

Dumb ****.

Hahahaha. You're an elitist POS, sometimes. I like you...but it's true. I'm laughing at you, not butt hurt...because you do the same s*** every game and get super insulted every time someone calls you out for it.

EVERY game you do the if so and so is scum then so and so is as well. You're almost ALWAYS wrong on that account, but you get 1 for 2 a LOT. Then you spin and spin and spin until people either think you know what you're talking about, or give up arguing with the fact that you were really right all along.

Wow. Did you really get all this from reading his post. Now you look like your trying a little too hard boy. Not a good sign for you. Damn monkey.

The subtle difference of scum Ape and town Ape is not necessarily content but effort in a lot of cases. unvote

Not sure I'm following you. He puts effort into his "real" cases and his "fake" cases in equal amounts. Can you explain what you mean by effort?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Not sure I'm following you. He puts effort into his "real" cases and his "fake" cases in equal amounts. Can you explain what you mean by effort?

Yes he does. The difference is what he does with what you say back to him. As town he tends to change it a little to prove his point but he stops because he hates being called scums best friend. But when he is scum he tends to take a retort and twist it to a level in an effort to sorta bully his point. His goal is to discredit you. He tends to get carried away.

Im not saying this is what this is but it's the closest I have seen him do it.

I guess he bought smc's reveal. I still have a townie read on Ape. His switch to you is strategies I think. See who will follow. He is a clever fella.

Possibly.

Up until this afternoon there's been no deadline. So I'm going to milk D1 for any and all reactions/info I can until the deadline gets closer.

How is it goading when I've been one of your two best bets for scum for a bit now? (with two separate #1's).

**edited to change when I'm to when I've

I've done this very things as scum before: Someone votes me, and I call them scum back and then insinuate they were full of sh*t about the other suspects they listed in hopes they'll move their vote over to one of them to prove me wrong.

JIF just did this very thing by implying I probably don't think you are scum anymore.

Possibly.

Up until this afternoon there's been no deadline. So I'm going to milk D1 for any and all reactions/info I can until the deadline gets closer.

Im with you. Just settle down a little. You felt all town to me until that one post. I want to over look it but if you keep doing it I will pick up a bat and knock your forehead across the room and feed your grey matter to my dog.

Hahahaha. You're an elitist POS, sometimes. I like you...but it's true. I'm laughing at you, not butt hurt...because you do the same s*** every game and get super insulted every time someone calls you out for it.

EVERY game you do the if so and so is scum then so and so is as well. You're almost ALWAYS wrong on that account, but you get 1 for 2 a LOT. Then you spin and spin and spin until people either think you know what you're talking about, or give up arguing with the fact that you were really right all along.

I'm not insulted. I'm working the room... sorry you can't see it for what it really is.

I've done this very things as scum before: Someone votes me, and I call them scum back and then insinuate they were full of sh*t about the other suspects they listed in hopes they'll move their vote over to one of them to prove me wrong.

JIF just did this very thing by implying I probably don't think you are scum anymore.

That makes more sense. Bait may have been a better word than goad but I get it man.

Archived