• Created
  • Last Reply

Basel (3) – Ishy, Leelou, 80

80 (1) – Cindy

Ishy (1) – 80

Cindy (1) – I28

Not voting – Basel, AVM

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline Friday Noon MST/2PM EST

Cop wasn't targeted last night because the assumption is that there is a Doc. Basics of scum play when the cop is out and the doc isn't, is to go doc hunting and leave the cop alone, assuming the doc will protect the cop. So, assuming 80 really shot SMC, the kill on Crusher was likely their guess at killing the Doc.

Do we have all the TV show claims? I've seen Bewitched, Beverly Hillbillies, and what else? Everything is from Nick at Night, Dukes of Hazard doesn't fit.

Honestly it's the best thing I've got to go on.

Unvote

Vote Basel Gil

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that that's a fake claim. The show doesn't fit the games flavor. And Cindy responded well I think.

Unvote. Vote Basel.

someone count for me please

Ape just told me in the QT to derail his train by pointing out that the game will die when he does, and to draw attention to a new player. Will do.

Vote Basel.

I28 (3) – Cindy, SMC, Basel

Sakaea (1) – Leelou

80 (1) – Verbal

SMC (4) – I28, Hatter, JiF, Sakaea

Basel (1) – Ishy

Verb (3) – Crusher, AVM, 80

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

:(

OMG - blind speed lynch. Yes please.

Unvote SMC

Vote Verbal

D1 has shaped up to be quite informative thus far - why so eager to end the day?

Let's kill a DMer for the fun of it.

Unvote vote Ishy

****, Verb is back. Oh well.

Unvote Verb

Vote SMC

There are times I wish I didn't know what football is.

I nominate Cindy to play bottom.

A good question. This speed train on Verb pings me hard. The logic behind it seems paper-thin, and I'm betting the lynch is being scum-driven.

*gently pats the mod's ass*

Doing some re-reading, the most I've re-read so far this game tbh.

The sad face from Leelou was in response to her being asked about a blind lynch of Verbal, by crusher.

The votes on Verbal piled up when there was talk of a speed lynch. You can see JIF did vote him, but then gave one of the worst acting posts ever when he unvoiced. "sh*t Verb's back" lol

80 basically derailed the verbal train, with the "let's lynch a random DM" person.

Then when Basel finally shows up, he indicts the people on Verb's train by insinuating it was scum driven. I don't know how I missed this gem. HUGE PING on re-read.

Thoughts on the game, I'm far too entertained with Ape and SMC to vote them right now. I still don't trust either of them very much though, I could see either of them as scum or town.

I like my vote where it is right now.

Leelou pinged with this ^^^

Not really. Gun to my head.

Verb, Ishy, SMC - with the first 2 pure gut and SMC on play

JIF giving me his top 3. I doubt he had the balls to give me 2 of his teammates. Feel good about Ishy.

I'd had wonderings about that for a day or so now. I can switch to Kae if need be and I'll still be comfortable. I'll see whether Ape or Kae is closer when I get to the motel I'm staying at halfway to sis's tonight.

Announcing the intention to basically just hop on the longer train! How'd this go unscrutinized?

Reread recap:

So and so always does this, this guy always does that, etc.

I don't know any of you, so all this meta b.s. is pointless to me and means nothing. All I've seen that I can use is McClain and SMC went at each other with what looks to me as town on town action. Generated a lot of conversation, with both of them making logical points. But two were quick to capitalize on a situation that would have made it easy for scum to slip in and manipulate the lynch of either Ape or SMC, riding the fence and stay safe. They (AVM and JiF) were pretty vocal at fos'ing and voting both, allowing an easy out for themselves depending on which way the wind was blowing at any particular point. Pretty sure one or both is scum.

Unvote. Vote JiF.

Thinking Hatter is scum too.

What was I vocal about? lol

This is your first game related post but you're damning me for reacting to the only thing going on in the game, interesting.

The bolded is exactly the point I was trying to make. You're allowing yourself an out JiF, regardless of how either of them would have flipped, you could convince the rest of us that "whoops, but that's how they always play," knowing we wouldn't know any better.

And the piggybacking was blatant, don't need to know anyone's meta to see that, you telegraphed it.

Ishy's push against JIF, came across as true scum hunting and not a facade. Feel like Ishy is legit.

More comfortable with Basel vote now.

this was in response to how did you know he ran up a townie...

"I'm taking his word for it" .... is hard to buy.

yes... you did. I won't get into exchanging liar liars with you... tbh, that bit, the bombast and bickering, seems more like pressuring than making a case... but this.... happened the way he says it did. not a lot of room for interpretation.

this remains unanswered. the first italicized part.

and the second part... you really aren't making any case against him except... he's lying about you.

the part about creating a scenario where noobs have to make an uninformed choice... you're both doing that pretty much but ... we're going to have to make a choice and this early on... it's going to be largely uninformed.

so small things, like one lie... objective things I can see... matter more than all the name calling.

it was.

I'm not sure how significant it is... I wasn't sure before seeing how many words you threw at it... but... you think it was damning enough to react more strongly here than you've reacted to anything so far. so... taking your own word for it that it's worth your vehemence to deny.

it seems kind of unlikely.

as much as it pains me to agree with hatter... though... I don't understand exactly what he's getting at... except chasing another squirrel - 'at this point one or the other is Maf,' we really don't know... and 'it seems one has more info than the other with their cases, can't tell who tho..'. I don't get at all... the only vote change of the game not linked to ape, unless I missed something?

but that says more about hatter than about jif or ape, and it doesn't change the rest of it.

so...

vote jif

This is verbose, and not the type of bus vote/case I'd expect from a rookie. That said, the timing of it aligns with when I'd expect a bus vote to be dropped on JIF.

At this point, Basel and Cindy are the most concerning.

Did a very short more of a skim read through. This recent post from Leelou is pinging.

Her initial vote, from what I can tell on Kae seemed to be a throw away, lulz, type vote. There was no substance behind it, there was no reasoning, just a vote. Never defended the position but now since her vote an hour into the game, she has a case as if she ever had feelings toward Kae. And her case is one that could easily be said about her own play. Seems fishy, bury a vote, dont get my hands dirty type play. Especially when there had been some good stuff exchanged at that point between Ape vs. SMC or AVM.

I'm going to Unvote Vote Leelou

This is the horsecrap case on Leelou by JIF, the more I look it over, the more it reads like him trying to see if he can get me to revisit my suspicion of Leelou. Can't decide if it reads like a bus play or not.

Finally something worthwhile from you.

Unvote

Vote: Basel

Bet you didn't see that coming, eh?

This resonates as a distancing play. Coming up on deadline, JIF getting the most heat, and Verbal decides to play a meaningless vote on Basel? Perfect distancing vote. Absolutely NO chance of it getting traction, and he can reference voting him on D1 if he needs to later in game

I28 (1) – Basel

Sakaea (1) – Leelou

Hatter (5) – SMC, I28, Crusher, 80, Ishy

JiF (2) – Hatter, Cindy

Leelou (2) – JiF, AVM

Basel (1) - Verbal

Not voting – Sakaea

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline Tuesday 5PM MST/7PM EST

Fricken 80 was the one that broke the tie between Hatter and JIF.

You looked at one another with even more suspicion, if that’s possible.

“It’s that lying bastard, Ishy,” 80 exclaimed. “Let’s kill him for the lulz.”

“No, it’s Basel,” Ishy responded.

Which one of these two was a Reality show? Or was it neither? Or both?

“Let’s blind lynch one of them. It’ll be fun,” suggested 80.

“Dumbass,” grumbled the Ape as he shook his head.

Finally, Ishy cried “The show Basel claimed is too new. It isn’t a classic. He’s the Reality show.”

That was enough to cause all eyes to turn to Basel. “It isn’t me. I swear it isn’t me.”

But it did no good. Cindy pulled out her laptop and composed the letter to the network to have Basel cancelled.

dukes.jpg

Basel Gill, The Dukes of Hazzard, roleless/vanilla town, was cancelled

It is now night 3. Get those night actions in by noon tomorrow MST. That’s 2PM EST.

Ok, I'm alone on Basel here. I'd like more contribution from him.

Unvote

Vote: Hatter

L-1, boy. Get talkin'.

Disingenuous.

Unvote. Vote Hatter. I would like to see his flip, and can put the Ape off till tomorrow. Still suspicious of Kae.

Didn't I read Basel saying he liked me for town somewhere else earlier in thread? Either way, this is another unscrutinized but very scummy move.

You looked at one another with even more suspicion, if that’s possible.

“It’s that lying bastard, Ishy,” 80 exclaimed. “Let’s kill him for the lulz.”

“No, it’s Basel,” Ishy responded.

Which one of these two was a Reality show? Or was it neither? Or both?

“Let’s blind lynch one of them. It’ll be fun,” suggested 80.

“Dumbass,” grumbled the Ape as he shook his head.

Finally, Ishy cried “The show Basel claimed is too new. It isn’t a classic. He’s the Reality show.”

That was enough to cause all eyes to turn to Basel. “It isn’t me. I swear it isn’t me.”

But it did no good. Cindy pulled out her laptop and composed the letter to the network to have Basel cancelled.

dukes.jpg

Basel Gill, The Dukes of Hazzard, roleless/vanilla town, was cancelled

It is now night 3. Get those night actions in by noon tomorrow MST. That’s 2PM EST.

Well sh*t.

I'm not sure of anything.

except I'm seriously screwed if I don't get any work done again today for the new boss lady. I do not get along well with boss ladies in general and... already starting out with my caseload totally mafia ****ed.

try not to kill me when I'm not here if you would? I'll try to check in when I can.

I'm not sure of anything.

except I'm seriously screwed if I don't get any work done again today for the new boss lady. I do not get along well with boss ladies in general and... already starting out with my caseload totally mafia ****ed.

try not to kill me when I'm not here if you would? I'll try to check in when I can.

Awful confident she'll live through the night.

Also, re-reading my case on JIF.... holy sh*t did I abuse that pansy. I can't believe you cowards didn't vote him! Unreal.

Cowards? Its like seeing some guy punching his girlfiend in the face and running up and kicking her in the belly. When you go hard at someone like that it says more about you then their alignment. Stupid hairy knuckled mutant.

Cowards? Its like seeing some guy punching his girlfiend in the face and running up and kicking her in the belly. When you go hard at someone like that it says more about you then their alignment. Stupid hairy knuckled mutant.

Shush... dumb fat fatty fat.

This night, the infomercials were ignored as you sat around trying to figure out the puzzle before you. Ape glared at Cindy. Ishy kept sending dirty looks at Leelou. AVM sat in the corner, not sharing his thoughts. The one thing you were sure of is that you weren’t sure.

Leelou tried to be the voice of reason. “Look, guys. Let’s just wait until morning and then we can decide.” But she was drowned out by cries of “No way” and “**** you” followed by more glaring and dirty looks.

Tick tock. Tick tock. The night wore on. Finally, towards morning, the network exec came by and pointed at AVM. “Cancelled!”

andygriffith.jpg

AVM, The Andy Griffith Show, town cop, has been cancelled.

It is now day 4. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline Monday 5 PM MST/ 7PM EST.

Archived