Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sit over here, AVM, and I'll keep you company.

Thanks to DM being down, I'm now addicted to the Lounge here, too. That's what boredom will do for you. I blame you guys. You should have been posting enough to keep me entertained.

Thanks to DM being down, I'm now addicted to the Lounge here, too. That's what boredom will do for you. I blame you guys. You should have been posting enough to keep me entertained.

I haven't been in the Lounge in a long while. Or the main board...because the Jets make me sad :(

sorry, but the lounge is fun...

and I have to work for real again today. I'll check in when the humans aren't around.

lord... my brothers wife just had a very little girl... was due in February, kind of shocked... um, not sure how much I'll...

have a day, my minds gone for a while.

That's quite early, congrats on becoming an aunt, and I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for a healthy and happy baby!

That's quite early, congrats on becoming an aunt, and I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for a healthy and happy baby!

thank you... she's doing ok, almost 3 lbs, 8.9 apgar, nicu but no complications yet.

heading out the door now. I'll check in when I can.

thank you... she's doing ok, almost 3 lbs, 8.9 apgar, nicu but no complications yet.

heading out the door now. I'll check in when I can.

Tiny! That's great that there are no complications though. Hopefully she's just a little teener tiner and they can help her get bigger and stronger without complication.

I wouldn't worry about the game too much. Be with your family, it is the priority. See if Lily can get a replacement or something. You've played great regardless of your alignment, that won't be lost on any of us.

I'm here, I'll be around as much as I can. not much until later tonight. mom and sis are headed down, that's about all they can deal with right now. she's doing great, though, not vented or anything. she'll be home when she hits five lbs, god willing.

ok, last post till I'm home tonight I think.

Lastly, Ishy is looking like the last scum. Between his fear-mongering and today's vote on Ape, the uncountered doc, he's gotta be the one. If not, I tip my hat to cindy and Leelou.

If Ishy isn't our lynch today he's dying tonite. Guaranteed.

Vote Ishy

I unvoted. The fail is strong in this one.

Next, Ape, I noticed you were thinking I'm SK. Didn't AVM clear this up for you when he investigated me? I'm absolutely a 3-shot vig.

I holstered last night. Not because I didn't want to kill, but because I didn't want to hold up night actions on account of my interview.

I floated scenarios to see who pushed what. Leelou pointed out what you did, that AVM cleared you. It helped me eliminate her from lynch pool. It was a test or trap, if you will.

Lastly, Ishy is looking like the last scum. Between his fear-mongering and today's vote on Ape, the uncountered doc, he's gotta be the one. If not, I tip my hat to cindy and Leelou.

If Ishy isn't our lynch today he's dying tonite. Guaranteed.

Vote Ishy

*high fives*

Good luck. Make sure you send a Thank You note explaining why you're the man for the job based how the interview went.

Your friend,

JiF

You planning on writing me a good response in the QT? Ya know, like you've apparently been doing all game?

Jeez, you and Verb have to be yucking it up at this point.

I unvoted. The fail is strong in this one.

Encouraging Cindy's case, pushing a no doc agenda (in a game with 2 killers), and putting the second vote on me, after you fear Monterey about end game yesterday, you'd think you'd be a little less irresponsible than to put an uncountered doc at L1 now. I guess you aren't scared of LYLO anymore?

You planning on writing me a good response in the QT? Ya know, like you've apparently been doing all game?

Jeez, you and Verb have to be yucking it up at this point.

It was Cindy I said that about, primarily.

BringIng the tears... I like it.

Nope, I'm still scared it's LYLO, especially remembering that AVM cleared 80 (I honestly did miss that btw).

Knowing that there isn't an SK makes me seriously consider that there could be two scum left, not one. If so, game would be over with one Town lynch. But if there's only one left, I can still win if you lynch me and nail the last scum tomorrow. So no biggie. Have at it. I'll just be content with actually winning, but more importantly, hearing you say whoops.

Nope, I'm still scared it's LYLO, especially remembering that AVM cleared 80 (I honestly did miss that btw).

Knowing that there isn't an SK makes me seriously consider that there could be two scum left, not one. If so, game would be over with one Town lynch. But if there's only one left, I can still win if you lynch me and nail the last scum tomorrow. So no biggie. Have at it. I'll just be content with actually winning, but more importantly, hearing you say whoops.

4 scum in a 13-player game simply isn't balanced.

Archived