Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

EDIT for advocating anything bad even if it was just something dumb when I was young...I forget some of you are younger than I. Don't do stupid sh*t mmk.

Much respect. We gotta look out for the kids. Like Nolder. And...um...Nolder.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following your dopey monkey hunches rather than reading the thread, got it.

I prefer you be lynched first every game, regardless of my or your alignment. That's just my personal preference. I also said as much in the post where I voted Crusher in the first place. You should really try paying attention. My current actions back up those words.

You are over invested in trying to prove I was skimming. You sound desperate, pathetic and butthurt.

I'm not scum, not third party, skimming on a hliday weekend from my iPad townie 100%... You goofball.

I'd bet Nolders pocket pu**y that either Nae or Wombat are teh scum. I'm that good.

I'll unvote Vote Nae

I realize deadline tomorrow at 3 and should be around more. had to drive out to the ladyfriends fathers house for the day.

Agree with wombat's case on Nae, if you want 2 more votes I'm sure you got 'em.

I can totally see myself getting speed lynched if I don't claim so I will. Blegh, I hate taking the one reveal when so many think me town, but it is to protect my teammate. I am a mason.

Yeah, you breadcrumbed being Violet's father.

That is why I said I believed you were town after my tirade about you stupid play. I do wish you'd held off of revealing a bit longer though.

I can totally see myself getting speed lynched if I don't claim so I will. Blegh, I hate taking the one reveal when so many think me town, but it is to protect my teammate. I am a mason.

How does that protect your teammate?

Also, Hess doesn't seem to have your vote on slats.

unvote, vote Nae

My vote, case on slats are on the record, they can be revisited. I had no realistic expectation of him being lynched D1 of his return game. I did want to get that Scumtell/ping post noticed for later. Slats plays coy though, he won't easily expose himself as scum this early... Or would he?

Nae or Crusher for today.

Would also vote Nolder.

d

The only thing I was unlcear on was if Verb was playing. LOL

Wombat looking for something to stick on someone for day 1 traction. He got Ape to bite and he follow him.

Yes.. Wombat is definetly itching to get a lynch on.

At L-4 and 5 hours from deadline, Darthe decides to use up the town's 1 reveal. Incredible.

I'm happy with my vote on him because now if we string anyone up he or she won't have a chance to reveal and it may be a true power role.

Inexplicably reckless and detriment to town. Darthe has to go, IMO.

Well sh*t I feel pretty stupid atm

I know he's going to bring it up every damn game from now on but I want to win and I'm not stupid enough to continue tunneling when I'm confident I was wrong

Sorry Ape I just didn't see what you were talking about until now

Unvote

I still feel pretty good about lynching SMC but I'm probably going to sleep soon and I don't think a train is going to build on him again so I wont waste my vote

Think I'll Vote Ishy for his lazy/opportunistic vote earlier

At L-4 and 5 hours from deadline, Darthe decides to use up the town's 1 reveal. Incredible.

I'm happy with my vote on him because now if we string anyone up he or she won't have a chance to reveal and it may be a true power role.

Inexplicably reckless and detriment to town. Darthe has to go, IMO.

Starting to agree with you here.

So I gather there's no way to corroborate this...how is this protecting your teammate?

Could stay on Darthe or move back to 80...illogical play...could also vote Crusher or Ape...good intel from both.

Someone want to summarize the case on Nae? Not sure I'm following.

FTR...like most...today we have things to do...I'll check the thread off/on till the deadline...mighty scarce after that...

There isn't really a case per se on Nae. As Dan has already figured out, it is her overreactive defense to the LD thing I brought up that gets me about her as well as her trying to spin my accusations of her off as some kind of meta-obsession with her. The last person who tried to do that was Christine, and she was scum.

Well sh*t I feel pretty stupid atm

I know he's going to bring it up every damn game from now on but I want to win and I'm not stupid enough to continue tunneling when I'm confident I was wrong

Sorry Ape I just didn't see what you were talking about until now

Unvote

I still feel pretty good about lynching SMC but I'm probably going to sleep soon and I don't think a train is going to build on him again so I wont waste my vote

Think I'll Vote Ishy for his lazy/opportunistic vote earlier

Hmmm... I move my vote to Nae, and you see the light and hop on the Ishy bandwagon.

There isn't really a case per se on Nae. As Dan has already figured out, it is her overreactive defense to the LD thing I brought up that gets me about her as well as her trying to spin my accusations of her off as some kind of meta-obsession with her. The last person who tried to do that was Christine, and she was scum.

Last person to do that with me? lily, and she was scum.

It may be a female scum tell to lean on false meta about people "always" thinking they are scum.

Last person to do that with me? lily, and she was scum.

It may be a female scum tell to lean on false meta about people "always" thinking they are scum.

I feel like this is a DM thing actually

I've noticed guys there use tactics like this as well

Problem?

Not at the moment. I want to see how Ishy flips.

I get the sense that you are happy to lynch me (town) and Ishy (pending) but made a big stink about me even mentioning crushers name.

I'm totally down for a last second speed lynch on you or crusher.

Starting to agree with you here.

So I gather there's no way to corroborate this...how is this protecting your teammate?

Exactly. His "partner" can't reveal to back him up now and Ishy, on the competing train, is completely defenseless because he can't reveal.

I'm sticking with Darthe.

Archived