Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

I get the sense that you are happy to lynch me (town)

If I wanted to lynch you even a little bit I'd still be voting you

Unless you screw up in a major way you're town in my book

I hate being wrong but I'd hate to contribute to losing the game due to stupidity and stubbornness as well

and Ishy (pending) but made a big stink about me even mentioning crushers name.

It's baffling to me that you still think it was about Crusher

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. His "partner" can't reveal to back him up now and Ishy, on the competing train, is completely defenseless because he can't reveal.

I'm sticking with Darthe.

lol you are such obvious scum

yes let's lynch him before his partner has a chance to back him up

that's fantastic logic

For the umpteenth time for Nolder:

Rant on darthe's play for being stupid was not me saying stupid = scum, it was me saying lets lynch stupid like we might with Jif, you or 80

When I realized darthe tipped a town hint, I let pragmatism prevai l over impulse. I wanted to kill him regardless of alignment at first.

You keep trying to spin it that I said he was scum, then changed my mind. I didn't. Even if I had done that.... Wouldn't be the first time. You are essentially outlining m town tells as a spun case against me.

It reeks of you defending scummates, something I've nailed on many times before.

Hate to say it but he has a point Nolder. All I got from monkey boy pertaining Darthe after the "just kidding" thing was annoyance at the whole act.

Exactly. His "partner" can't reveal to back him up now and Ishy, on the competing train, is completely defenseless because he can't reveal.

I'm sticking with Darthe.

Darthe should be able to expand n his reveal. Tell us who his partner is. I find his reveal feasible, but don't see how it protects his partner or any power roles at all.

that's fantastic logic

His "partner" doesn't have a chance to back him up, you idiot. The reveal was used up by someone at L-4.

Mod Note:

Your (1) reveal limit has been used for the day. Any of other reveal or hint of a reveal will be death by drowning at the bottom of the Chocolate River.

NO REVEALS WILL BE ALLOWED AT NIGHT. I will gladly mod-kill you then too.

Excuse me, but this ruling would seem to contradict Rule #2.

Darthe should be able to expand n his reveal. Tell us who his partner is. I find his reveal feasible, but don't see how it protects his partner or any power roles at all.

So you want Darthe to "out" his "partner"?

2. Only 1 Role reveal per day/night phase will be allowed

In mafia, phase is generally accepted to mean one day or night. Therefore, I took this rule to mean that we had one reveal each day and one reveal each night. If that is not the case, then the proper nomenclature would be "cycle" rather than phase imo.

If I wanted to lynch you even a little bit I'd still be voting you

Unless you screw up in a major way you're town in my book

I hate being wrong but I'd hate to contribute to losing the game due to stupidity and stubbornness as well

It's baffling to me that you still think it was about Crusher

Baffling to me you think you were anything but transparent.

that's fantastic logic

His partner CAN'T back him up due to the rules.

SMC is suggesting a principle lynch because darthe's play is illogical, ill-conceived, and not really pro-town. Though I think he thinks it is helping... It's not.

His partner CAN'T back him up due to the rules.

SMC is suggesting a principle lynch because darthe's play is illogical, ill-conceived, and not really pro-town. Though I think he thinks it is helping... It's not.

EXACTLY.

So you want Darthe to "out" his "partner"?

He said he was revealing to save his partner. I assumed that meant someone being run up or cased heavy on D1 was his partner... So it's not so much about him outing his partner, as it is about making good on saving the partner. I basically don't know wtf he was talking about.

In mafia, phase is generally accepted to mean one day or night. Therefore, I took this rule to mean that we had one reveal each day and one reveal each night. If that is not the case, then the proper nomenclature would be "cycle" rather than phase imo.

OMG you with the semantics. I meant one cycle then.

ok since you want to play dumb (or are you actually this dumb? I'd believe it) I'll spell it out for you

we get one reveal per day

Darthe used our day 1 reveal

we have ANOTHER reveal TOMORROW

but sure fine let's just lynch a claimed ****ing mason day 1 without giving his partner a chance to reveal

it just might be the dumbest play of 2012

ok since you want to play dumb (or are you actually this dumb? I'd believe it) I'll spell it out for you

but sure fine let's just lynch a claimed ****ing mason day 1 without giving his partner a chance to reveal

WE ARE BLIND LYNCHING ANYONE ELSE!!!

Mock outrage.

Figures you are the only person that Darthe's train wreck style of play resonates with.

Mock outrage.

Figures you are the only person that Darthe's train wreck style of play resonates with.

nah legit outrage here

this is one of the stupidest things I've seen in mafia and I just got done admitting to one of them

holy hell

If darthe reveals his partner. We can lynch darthe, to avoid blind lynching power roles, then we have a vetted townie. Scum can choose to NK, if they do it also avoids scum NKing power role. If scum leaves mason alive, it reduces lynch pool.

I'm torn, is this the most logical way to deal with the situation?

nah legit outrage here

this is one of the stupidest things I've seen in mafia and I just got done admitting to one of them

holy hell

You ARE one of the stupidest things in mafia.

I don't think discussing darthe qualifies as "one of the dumbest things" you are over reacting a ton.

You ARE one of the stupidest things in mafia.

I don't think discussing darthe qualifies as "one of the dumbest things" you are over reacting a ton.

I'm referring to the fact that I didn't pick up on the parent thing and needed it spelled out for me

Even if Darthe is scum, it makes more sense to leave him alive to implicate a "partner" imo. What we should do is ask Darthe's partner to reveal tomorrow. It is important that Darthe's partner reveals rather than Darthe outing his partner as then the partner loses plausible deniability should Darthe flip scum.

Archived