Don't worry guys: I got this.

SenorGato

I must admit, they have been a little harsh. I can only imagine how you must feel right now. It must be so devastating, like a pizza boy getting stiffed of a tip.

I'm disappointed Whisenhunt wants to HC for Bufallo when he could OC for the Jets.

So basically what we have to do is the exact opposite of all of this and we're back in the game.

What was that movie I was a big proponent of last week? The one with the other guys.

I'd take either over Sanchez, Tebow or McElroy and I mean this year...

Well, they have a lot in common with Tebow and McElroy, for sure. Release, arm strength and accuracy become much more important in the pros where every defensive back is as good as the best DB any of these guys has faced up til now. When you have a long wind up and/or a pop gun arm, your window of opportunity for a completion becomes very small in this league.

Well, they have a lot in common with Tebow and McElroy, for sure. Release, arm strength and accuracy become much more important in the pros where every defensive back is as good as the best DB any of these guys has faced up til now. When you have a long wind up and/or a pop gun arm, your window of opportunity for a completion becomes very small in this league.

You must be a scout or something...funny most the other "experts" have both at the top of the 2014 draft...plus both passed the eyeball test...finally saw Bridgewater last night...both look 10X more accurate than anyone currently on our roster.

You must be a scout or something...funny most the other "experts" have both at the top of the 2014 draft...plus both passed the eyeball test...finally saw Bridgewater last night...both look 10X more accurate than anyone currently on our roster.

I am sure that I must be wrong then...keep talking them up.

Archived