Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what you mean. You can see as well as I can what I'm talking about. I just posted I don't know what it means if it even means anything. It just struck me as interesting.

No I can't. To me it looks like you made a general observation with absolutely nothing else to add behind it.

No seriously though, I'm not mad I just wanted to make the joke.

Also seriously though guys you really need to drop this joke eventually. It was funny for awhile but now it just kind of sucks for me and anyone partnered with me.

GG GL HF GFY ETC

No I can't. To me it looks like you made a general observation with absolutely nothing else to add behind it.

Yeah, that's about all it was. If you were trying to read deeper into it then that was your mistake not mine. I said what I was thinking.

No seriously though, I'm not mad I just wanted to make the joke.

Also seriously though guys you really need to drop this joke eventually. It was funny for awhile but now it just kind of sucks for me and anyone partnered with me.

GG GL HF GFY ETC

Lol u maf?

But seriously if you're town, **** you. There were plenty of people arguing against your lynch and it was looking like it might stall out but then you went and claimed horse.

Lol u maf?

But seriously if you're town, **** you. There were plenty of people arguing against your lynch and it was looking like it might stall out but then you went and claimed horse.

I am the horse you needed but not the one you deserved.

wild-horse-silhouette-in-a-blue-moonlight.jpg

Archived