Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good.... I LOVE where this is going. I hope the **** you are town, because I cannot wait to revisit how stupid I am and how bad I am at this game.

I can be vetted by the partner moron. If I'm scum, it costs me myself and another scummate to vouch for me, in order to save myself right now.

Almost as if I've heard (or said) this before....

Slats is your Ape.

Someone wanna vet gaype?

I haven't seen it in damn near 15 years but Keifer is a regulator or good guy.

An ammedment to my last post! Keifer obviously shouldn't confirm that Ape is telling the truth.. just if he's lying.

Reason being the potential 2 for 1 shot if JiF is running masons that way.

That's called lovers, not masons... FOS pacmule

As for this, this is aside from the point that they couldn't have died together if they hadn't yet found one another O.o

Though I do notice that Pac has come off that argument.

As things stand now I'd vote AVM, SMC, Leelou, Vic, Smash in that order.

but there are many hiding.

also Slats is starting to ping a little. He might be overplaying the I want Ape dead stuff a hair.

So over a 3rd of the game (including Slats) you'd be willing to vote/ping you...and there are many more hiding?

In other words you'd be willing to vote anyone but 80 and the Ape, who you wanted to vote until people showed how bad your logic on a 2 for 1 was. Got it.

Mostly I was just weirded out that anyone could love a dumb Ape. Wombat's a rodent though, so makes sense.

Ape needs hugs too.

And don't backpedal out of that bullsh*t by reverting to nonsense talk you ****ing sh*t bag. I will punch you right in the esophagus

So over a 3rd of the game (including Slats) you'd be willing to vote/ping you...and there are many more hiding?

In other words you'd be willing to vote anyone but 80 and the Ape, who you wanted to vote until people showed how bad your logic on a 2 for 1 was. Got it.

ok so narrow it down to 3 for me.

here's mine.. you, SMC, Leelou

As things stand now I'd vote AVM, SMC, Leelou, Vic, Smash in that order.

but there are many hiding.

also Slats is starting to ping a little. He might be overplaying the I want Ape dead stuff a hair.

D1 Nolder

D2 Ape

This is why the outcomes are so often the same here with town losing. We run up the same people every game, at the same times. If not me today, it would have been you or JIF (if he was playing).

Run up Spatsghetti and dooshballs. Run up Vic. Dan. Jetscode.

We crater our activity on those that provide activity and everyone else just eases on by.

As for this, this is aside from the point that they couldn't have died together if they hadn't yet found one another O.o

Why? That's kinda dumb.. If I had that role, I'd never try and find my partner if it meant I had 2 chances to die

FOS avm for perpetuating stupid paclogic

D1 Nolder

D2 Ape

This is why the outcomes are so often the same here with town losing. We run up the same people every game, at the same times. If not me today, it would have been you or JIF (if he was playing).

We crater our activity on those that provide activity and everyone else just eases on by.

Oh I'm sure if/when I'm lynched and shown to be town it will be my fault.

D1 Nolder

D2 Ape

^^ says the jackass that started the train on nolderp

You are disgusting as usual

^^ says the jackass that started the train on nolderp

You are disgusting as usual

Ah, that's not true - there were votes on him before mine, they peeled off, and then came back as other also joined. Leaving mine at the front of that list, but I did not "start" the train.

Why? That's kinda dumb.. If I had that role, I'd never try and find my partner if it meant I had 2 chances to die

This. I dont' even know why the crazy theory was introduced, I thought fear mongering at first...

ok so narrow it down to 3 for me.

here's mine.. you, SMC, Leelou

Thank you. I'd be willing to look at CTM, JC, SMC.

Honorable mention to Vic.

You're being a moron now. What kind of mechanism is that? They haven't found each other therefore can't communicate...but they'd both die if one died. You're not this stupid, stop trying to push your agenda.

If Ape is telling the truth he's looking for a partner, he doesn't have one yet. They'd become masons if and only if they found one another. And that's ontop of the fact that it's lovers that Pac was referring to, not masons.

Just stop it...you're trying too hard to discredit.

Archived