Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

I wanna deal with Smash. He would be looking ok right now if not for the character claims.

Not really -- there was a reason I pushed him for claiming character because I shot at him night 1. I figured he had to be doc...perma NK immunity didn't fly.

Take out character claims and it'd probably be me vs. him...with me an admitted shooter. Still be missing a 3rd shooter, however.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lynch Hess and I'm on the train...JC has a 1/3 shot of protecting successfully for the win. I didn't consider that part. Might be our best chance. Of course, Smash and I have to hit different scum as well.

You just need to coordinate the shot with Smash.

We lynch Hess and I'm on the train...JC has a 1/3 shot of protecting successfully for the win. I didn't consider that part. Might be our best chance. Of course, Smash and I have to hit different scum as well.

Use your brain, AVM.

Scum isn't going to go for that. They control 4 votes. They want either you or Smash dead. If Smash takes the deal they'll want you to be the lynch.

If you're town the game is already over as long as I'm alive. No way I'm siding with you so just stop already.

You don't have to side with me. I'm not sure I can trust you either. Tumbleweed? I'm surprised people bought that.

I'm just presenting scenarios and putting things together.

Archived