New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

WTF have you contributed >

I have put together a friggin MASTERPIECE this game.. called the cult, help clear townies, driving force in destroying 3 scum in a row (soon to be 4). I can't remember a better game by anyone ever. I'm Superman bitch.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have put together a friggin MASTERPIECE this game.. called the cult, help clear townies, driving force in destroying 3 scum in a row (soon to be 4). I can't remember a better game by anyone ever. I'm Superman bitch.

theres only one superman and he is (was) a legend in these games. bitch

Re: the # of conversions, I already addressed it. Pac even acknowledged this. Read back to my posts after Sharrow's death.

Pac is playing dumb.

You've been playing dumb since 2010.

I agreed that there looks to have been 1 conversion and hadn't noticed any before that. Go back to painting me as the SK. That was more fun.

Chaos.

Mass chaos, at that. It’s difficult enough when you have a sucky football team plastered on ESPiN every single morning. Add to that people literally dying, and now you realize that there’s been a movement to undermine everything the entire time…and no one noticed it? Chaos indeed.

You know the thing about chaos? It’s fair. Much like chance. Not so much when it comes to bean counting and calculating, though.

So when that damn fool targeted the dark knight of the Jets, JiF…it wasn’t very fair.

JiF was a man before his time. Brilliant, fearless, a hunter in a world of sheep and deer. But alas…his time had come to and end.

JiF never ran his mouth like other Jets. He never embarrassed the fans, the team, or it’s owner on the field – in fact, he showed up week in and week out and performed. Many would say he was one of the bright spots on the team. He gave Gotham hope. He really was the Batman.

JiF was busy mapping out how to save the Jets when the bastard struck with his bloodied, apparently busted for the past 5+ years calculator.

JiF turned around, woozy and quickly fading and swung once with all his might to try and take the guy out with him…but the slippery, sly bastard had already run off like a coward.

So there JiF died, alone.

ny_a_muhammad-wilkerson_mb_300.jpg

JiF, Muhammad Wilkerson, town Mason, is dead.

It is now Day 6. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Roster

1. JiF -- Muhammad Wilkerson, town mason, Killed N5

2. JVoR -- Antonio Cromartie, town tracker, Killed N2

3. Dan -- Eric Smith, town jester, Lynched D1

4. Verbal

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC -- D'Brickashaw Ferguson, vanilla town, Killed N2

9. Lily <3 -- Quinton Coples, town mason, Killed D2

10. Crush

11. BG -- Braylon Edwards, vanilla town, Lynched D2

12. 80 -- Rex Ryan, scum GF, lynched D3

13. Darthe -- Dustin Keller, vanilla town, Killed N1

14. Wombat

15. Ape -- Mark Sanchez, scum Framer, Killed N3

16. Hess -- Darrelle Revis, mod confirmed town, Killed D1

17. Nolder

18. CTM -- Rex Ryan, town cop, Killed N2

19. Sharrow -- Santonio Holmes, Cult Leader, Killed N4

20. Vic -- Chad Pennington, Serial Killer, Lynched D5

21. Ishy -- Jeremy Kerley, vanilla town, Killed N1

22. HeavyFog -- Robert Malone, scum Ninja, Lynched D4

Chaos.

Mass chaos, at that. It’s difficult enough when you have a sucky football team plastered on ESPiN every single morning. Add to that people literally dying, and now you realize that there’s been a movement to undermine everything the entire time…and no one noticed it? Chaos indeed.

You know the thing about chaos? It’s fair. Much like chance. Not so much when it comes to bean counting and calculating, though.

So when that damn fool targeted the dark knight of the Jets, JiF…it wasn’t very fair.

JiF was a man before his time. Brilliant, fearless, a hunter in a world of sheep and deer. But alas…his time had come to and end.

JiF never ran his mouth like other Jets. He never embarrassed the fans, the team, or it’s owner on the field – in fact, he showed up week in and week out and performed. Many would say he was one of the bright spots on the team. He gave Gotham hope. He really was the Batman.

JiF was busy mapping out how to save the Jets when the bastard struck with his bloodied, apparently busted for the past 5+ years calculator.

JiF turned around, woozy and quickly fading and swung once with all his might to try and take the guy out with him…but the slippery, sly bastard had already run off like a coward.

So there JiF died, alone.

ny_a_muhammad-wilkerson_mb_300.jpg

JiF, Muhammad Wilkerson, town Mason, is dead.

It is now Day 6. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

This game just lost it's luster. Not fun anymore.

vote Crusher

Archived