Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Getting behind the ape

2. mock outrage

Duly noted

When someone hits the nail on the head I am not inclined to disagree or posture for the sake of posturing and disagreement.

Agreed.

Are you playing this game or just prodding people that tick you off? I am content with either.

If I'm a 90 year old than Ape is a 9 year old. Nobody in this game makes an excuse for absolutely everything he does the way Ape does. I mean, holy crap. Yes, it's everyone else's fault that you rambled on endlessly about 80s reveal, and anyone daring to point it out is clearly the problem. I particularly loved the part where the excuse as to why you did it has now changed 3 times this morning, yet all three different reasons were somehow all my fault. What a horses ass.

No player in this game can do such a good job of making me want to vote them despite me actually agreeing with their basic premise (even if not any of the bullsh*t that came along with it).

If I'm a 90 year old than Ape is a 9 year old. Nobody in this game makes an excuse for absolutely everything he does the way Ape does. I mean, holy crap. Yes, it's everyone else's fault that you rambled on endlessly about 80s reveal, and anyone daring to point it out is clearly the problem. I particularly loved the part where the excuse as to why you did it has now changed 3 times this morning, yet all three different reasons were somehow all my fault. What a horses ass.

No player in this game can do such a good job of making me want to vote them despite me actually agreeing with their basic premise (even if not any of the bullsh*t that came along with it).

Mock frustration.

You asked me repeatedly about why I referenced 80's reveal, but you spun it as me "selling" which implies an agenda on my part. So, of course I'm going to be defensive about it, since you are dictating my purpose. I responded each time you referenced it, or CTM referenced it, thus creating redundancy. I'm never redundant at all, so I can understand where your very genuine aggravation is coming from. < last part is pure sarcasm

You type a lot of words, but all I'm reading here (bold) is that you are floating an irrational premise for voting me instead of CTM. You are pinging like crazy right now.

CTM is probably scum, false claims Miller, I'm the hurdle - get past me however you can, and he's left along the rest of the way.

I have a couple PM's out.. JC is tied up and can't play and waiting to hear on 2 others.

If anyone can think of a possible replacement let me know. Leelou can you text Wombat and see if he's definitely out? He's been playing regularly the last couple months which is why I thought he'd be in.

I have a couple PM's out.. JC is tied up and can't play and waiting to hear on 2 others.

If anyone can think of a possible replacement let me know. Leelou can you text Wombat and see if he's definitely out? He's been playing regularly the last couple months which is why I thought he'd be in.

Just did.

Send me their role PMs. I'll play out both their roles and my own. It'll be fine.

Mock frustration.

No, I think you're a ****ing idiot.

You asked me repeatedly about why I referenced 80's reveal, but you spun it as me "selling" which implies an agenda on my part.

You mentioned 80s reveal at least 5 times before I referenced it once. How exactly is that my fault? You need to learn to come to grips with your own failures. Your need to constantly blame everyone else for your own faults is clearly a very serious issue you have. Seek help.

So, of course I'm going to be defensive about it, since you are dictating my purpose. I responded each time you referenced it, or CTM referenced it, thus creating redundancy. I'm never redundant at all, so I can understand where your very genuine aggravation is coming from. < last part is pure sarcasm

You type a lot of words, but all I'm reading here (bold) is that you are floating an irrational premise for voting me instead of CTM. You are pinging like crazy right now.

CTM is probably scum, false claims Miller, I'm the hurdle - get past me however you can, and he's left along the rest of the way.

Your role has been vetted and the best we've got out of CTM is miller. It's all pretty fundamental at this point. The rest of this is just pure nonsense you are completely fabricating, as a desperate means to try to justify why you are throwing your little hissy-fit all based on the fact that I pointed out how stupid you were acting about the whole 80 thing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA... with this sh*t.

We just ran up our Cop, we've had competing trains between you and Darthe and 80, I have advocated competing trains in that regard, hell I put my vote on you because your train took lead and I wanted your reveal. You should fact check before accusing.

The long and short of it is that 80 is uncountered. It's better to not push anyone else to reveal, give 80 a chance to view someone and report to us, and then move forward. Keep the Doc hidden, remove the anti-town Miller.

Seems fairly logical.

Sad that all you can do in return is OMGUS case me back. LOL in your face.

Follow-through thoughts on my decision to challenge CTM.

I have to use my action by D3. Since 80 is out in the open as uncountered Cop, if he gives us a guilty, we'll obviously lynch scum. If the Doc is outed and either he or 80 killed before 80 can give us a scum viewing, then I wouldn't want to use my challenge without guidance from Cop. So, using my ability to take out Miller now is best course of action that I see.

Plus, CTM's coroner report will now be the most informative thing we can take from D1. That part is a no brainer.

Ugh... it has less to do with 80's reveal than it does with not wanting to use my challenge on 80 (because he hasn't been countered) and not wanting to use it on another important role.

You realize you are coming across as giving CTM's Miller reveal more credibility than 80's uncountered cop reveal though right?

Hahahaha... I acknowledged that he was uncountered one time. Since then, CTM and now you are selling it as something I'm trying "really" hard to sell. So yeah, it's going to come up a lot if it's the thing you guys are focusing on.

Apparently this will be what you guys choose to crater on and spin, while the rest of what I'm ACTUALLY advocating be ignored. 80's reveal is the least relevant and least important part of what has informed my decision to challenge CTM.

How have I sold 80 as cop to make another case?

I'm well aware of how serious 80 and everyone else is taking his reveal. I don't know what 80's doing, but going into night phase with impressions made in thread about the believability of his claim, can be helpful in a lot of ways to both 80 and those expressing a point of view.

Regardless, it's irrelevant to my case on CTM, Smash and my decision to challenge CTM. Which still hasn't been acknowledged by anyone.

I believe I've spelled out my thinking, not sure why you are acting thick here.

**** you. I brought it up once, and then responded to multiple people questioning me about it. Pig ass mother****er.

I like how hard people are working to attach me to 80's sh*tty claim.

While ignoring the actual important aspect of what I've done since sitting down at the computer tonight. I swear it is ****ing infuriating how stupid you ****ing sh*t heads are some times.

You ask me the same question over and over, and I have the ****ing courtesy to answer, and then you accuse me of talking about it too much.

I also love that I mentioned 80's reveal once, then you guys nitpicked at ti to create the avenue to accuse me of "selling" it as believable.... while Smash unvotes CTM without any air of suspicion about the Miller claim convenience, lending credibility to CTM's claim, and that goes ignored.

Got it.

CTM, Smash, BG. Can't be that easy, can it?

Everyone is sufficiently caught up on me mentioning 80's claim, as CTM and BG wanted. I think out loud in the game thread, I think it is the one thing I do as town when I'm constructing information and trying to reach a conclusion that I do not do as scum, which gets me caught all the time.

Anyway, here's the deal. We've got a miller claim on the table.... and IF 80's actually the cop, we've got our cop out in the open and in jeopardy. That is not an effort to influence whether or not anyone should believe 80, it is the reality of the situation. We aren't lynching 80 unless he is counter claimed. These are the givens of the situation.

In addition, if 80 is the Cop and ends up dead before D3, then I've got nobody to help corroborate my Gladiator ability. I MUST have used it before D3, or I'd die. So, rather than waiting for scum to be surfaced by the maybe, maybe-not Cop, 80. I chose to use my ability to eliminate the Miller, keep myself alive.

You don't like that I walked through the foundation of the decision to challenge CTM too much in game thread? GFY

CTM is either a useless miller, or scum. He's a good lynch for D1. There's really no alternative to a miller reveal other than killing them at some point. Scum's not going to do it for us, that's a stupid assumption.

- FOS BG for harping on my mention of 80 "too much" and spinning it, my mention of 80 had no real bearing on why I felt a CTM challenge was logical, I was just vetting all of the "knowns" in the game to ensure I made the right choice

- face punch Sharrow for agreeing with BG

- FOS Smash for immediately unvoting CTM and for placing a vote/case in the first place that could be sold later as a joke or serioius depending on what he needs

- FOS Leelou for suggesting we let millers live

Mock frustration.

You asked me repeatedly about why I referenced 80's reveal, but you spun it as me "selling" which implies an agenda on my part. So, of course I'm going to be defensive about it, since you are dictating my purpose. I responded each time you referenced it, or CTM referenced it, thus creating redundancy. I'm never redundant at all, so I can understand where your very genuine aggravation is coming from. < last part is pure sarcasm

Ape mentions my reveal in 10 separate posts here. And there were others before that.

Unfortunately, I think Ape is just dumb town. Which makes this CTM-Ape decision even tougher. Take out the Miller or the Dumb Ape? Decisions, decisions.

No, I think you're a ****ing idiot.

You mentioned 80s reveal at least 5 times before I referenced it once. How exactly is that my fault? You need to learn to come to grips with your own failures. Your need to constantly blame everyone else for your own faults is clearly a very serious issue you have. Seek help.

Your role has been vetted and the best we've got out of CTM is miller. It's all pretty fundamental at this point. The rest of this is just pure nonsense you are completely fabricating, as a desperate means to try to justify why you are throwing your little hissy-fit all based on the fact that I pointed out how stupid you were acting about the whole 80 thing.

1. You calling me an idiot makes me stronger, you tantrum throwing old twat.

2. What failure? I mentioned 80's reveal, and then CTM began spinning it, so I responded to CTM about it. Then you started where CTM left off, which kept it going. You need to stop trying so hard to make something from nothing.

3. Fabricating? Hissy fit? I think it's clear which of us is actually having the fit.

You've thrown everything at me but the kitchen sink here to try to discredit my play. I refuse to believe that you've chosen to go down the path of having this argument without an agenda. You are arguing semantics of an inconsequential aspect of this day (how often I mentioned 80's reveal) in order to bury my actual case and logic for FOS'ing CTM/Smash, the important stuff.

Statements like "i want to vote Ape, even though i agree with him" are scummy ... and ping like crazy ... it basically allows you to continue to discredit me but leaves you neutral enough to be safe, as though you are saying you know CTM is the right vote, but if something town swings to voting me, you have a built in irrational premise in place to justify voting me instead. THAT is the type of playing both sides of the situation bullsh*t I look for from scum, because it's what I'd do.

CTM may or may not be Miller, but you have surfaced as my top suspect here. I just hope others can see the duality of your statements, and look at it from how they play as scum, setting up to go whichever opportunistic way the momentum goes.

Ape mentions my reveal in 10 separate posts here. And there were others before that.

Unfortunately, I think Ape is just dumb town. Which makes this CTM-Ape decision even tougher. Take out the Miller or the Dumb Ape? Decisions, decisions.

I like where you are going with this.

Can't you just modkill WWWombat?

Also, with the challenge, do we need to vote again even if we're voting for 1 of the combatants?

That's a consideration...

For now HeavyFog has been replaced... I'll leave Wombat's place open until I hear whether he's definitely out or if one other person I PM'd can replace him.

The new player will post when they're caught up.

1. You calling me an idiot makes me stronger, you tantrum throwing old twat.

2. What failure? I mentioned 80's reveal, and then CTM began spinning it, so I responded to CTM about it. Then you started where CTM left off, which kept it going. You need to stop trying so hard to make something from nothing.

3. Fabricating? Hissy fit? I think it's clear which of us is actually having the fit.

You've thrown everything at me but the kitchen sink here to try to discredit my play. I refuse to believe that you've chosen to go down the path of having this argument without an agenda. You are arguing semantics of an inconsequential aspect of this day (how often I mentioned 80's reveal) in order to bury my actual case and logic for FOS'ing CTM/Smash, the important stuff.

Statements like "i want to vote Ape, even though i agree with him" are scummy ... and ping like crazy ... it basically allows you to continue to discredit me but leaves you neutral enough to be safe, as though you are saying you know CTM is the right vote, but if something town swings to voting me, you have a built in irrational premise in place to justify voting me instead. THAT is the type of playing both sides of the situation bullsh*t I look for from scum, because it's what I'd do.

CTM may or may not be Miller, but you have surfaced as my top suspect here. I just hope others can see the duality of your statements, and look at it from how they play as scum, setting up to go whichever opportunistic way the momentum goes.

Gotta love it, Ape accuses me of "tantrum throwing", and then throws a hissy fit for another 5 paragraphs after that (which proceeds the 5 pages of hissy fits he's thrown ever since I pointed out his repeated 80 mentioning). The only reason I'm your "top suspect" is because you're a butt-hurt little bitch. This happens every single time you and I get into a debate in these games, because unlike a lot of others, I'm not willing to back off of you just because you are throwing a little fit and using lies and excuses to justify your bullsh*t.

Seriously, take a step back and look at what you wrote. Most of it is just completely made up nonsense and all of it is based on one thing, you can't emotionally handle the idea of even simply being accused of being wrong about anything, ever. I have absolutely no doubt that if it turns out 80 isn't the cop, you'll give us some complete load of bullsh*t about how you knew it all along, and that you selling it for pages on end was all just an ingenious ploy. At this point this is getting us nowhere. I've got no reason to believe you're anything but town given the circumstances (a vetted role which simply wouldn't make sense for scum), and the only issue we're dealing with here is your incapability of handling the fact that you did something really stupid.

Oh, and 14.

So we either have to lynch Ape or CTM? No other options acceptable. Really? Can douchemod confirm this. And maybe a VC. i hate this game so much already.

you're a damn idiot.. read the scene and your stupid question will be answered.

Gotta love it, Ape accuses me of "tantrum throwing", and then throws a hissy fit for another 5 paragraphs after that (which proceeds the 5 pages of hissy fits he's thrown ever since I pointed out his repeated 80 mentioning). The only reason I'm your "top suspect" is because you're a butt-hurt little bitch. This happens every single time you and I get into a debate in these games, because unlike a lot of others, I'm not willing to back off of you just because you are throwing a little fit and using lies and excuses to justify your bullsh*t.

Seriously, take a step back and look at what you wrote. Most of it is just completely made up nonsense and all of it is based on one thing, you can't emotionally handle the idea of even simply being accused of being wrong about anything, ever. I have absolutely no doubt that if it turns out 80 isn't the cop, you'll give us some complete load of bullsh*t about how you knew it all along, and that you selling it for pages on end was all just an ingenious ploy. At this point this is getting us nowhere. I've got no reason to believe you're anything but town given the circumstances (a vetted role which simply wouldn't make sense for scum), and the only issue we're dealing with here is your incapability of handling the fact that you did something really stupid.

Oh, and 14.

The difference between my long responses and yours: I'm actually explaining my actions and building a case on you. All you are doing is saying I'm butthurt and tantrum throwing 15 different ways.

You are accusing me of "made up crap" and then in the next breath writing dumb sh*t about "how I'll say I knew 80 was cop all along".

You are still debating the least important aspect of everything I've said. These are the facts, I acknowledged that 80 said he was the cop and nobody counter claimed him. That's it. All other meaning that has been implied there has come from you and from CTM. I'm guilty of being dumb enough to feed into your irrelevant argument and making myself look bad, that is all.

This is about as irrational as I've ever seen you. You are approaching this conversation with zero reasoning. You know as well as I do that scum often makes neutral statements that allow them to go either route the town goes in. That is what you did, that is what I accused you of. Nothing made up about it.

That is why you are my #1 suspect. The rest of you bitching and whining has no impact on how I view the game. Unlike your earlier statement where you were setting up to vote either CTM because it's right or me because I'm "infuriating", I can separate insults from game play. I know you can too... that's why I don't find your sh*t believable at all, and 100% believe the "I could vote ape even though I agree with his premise" line to be the scummiest thing we've seen since I challenged CTM.

I read it and I thought to myself, how stupid it was. So I'm looking for confirmation b/c the scene was so stupid. Vote count please.

I voted CTM, then voting was suspended. There's basically no votes yet.

I don't get the idea of taking out a Miller. It's the stupidest claim for scum to make D1, meaning CTM is telling the truth and is town. The Ape vetted himself and is also town. So who provides more value?

CTM.

Vote Ape

Voting is still suspended, I think.

Archived