Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

CTM is town imo. Miller claim D1 is pretty pro-town. Don't understand why the Ape would use his ability D1 as town. The whole dying by D3 thing doesn't really make sense to me but evn if it is true, why not wait 'til D2 to force the action? Methinks the Ape is more concerned in vetting his role and seeming pro-town than in actually playing pro-town.

Vote: Ape

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. I think Ape earns something evil for this, why else would he do it today? I was at l-2 and have people acting like a miller is an auto lynch. He saw i was easy pickens and went for it,

Ape wins this match and he gets an extra kill, a vest or something..

wearhouse.jpg

LOL, I already explained why I was eager to do it today.

I had to use it by D3, or I'd die automatically. I could have waited for a cop to emerge with a guilty, but the odds are against me. I didn't want on D3 to have to choose one of my suspects blindly. So, I chose to use it on you because I think you are an informative lynch, I don't like your reveal and using this ability vs. a claimed miller is about the lowest risk scenario I could think of that helps town.

Losing a miller on D1 is inconsequential. So, that's our worst-case scenario.

Best case is you are scum. Obviously

Few things stand out on my read:

1) Ape is hyperactive with his posting this game. I don't just mean quantity of posts, he actually sounds really juiced up to be playing in this game. That being said, why is he selling the 80 as cop reveal thing so hard and then being so defensive about it after the fact when he clearly mentioned it without provocation several times. It almost feels like he's trying to bait out from 80 to say one way or the other whether he was kidding or not, which is anti-town.

2) I have no problem lynching CTM as a miller, since it's basically a gymped role that's best to vet earlier rather than later, but why waste a "challenge" on it to get it out now. I hardly think that on its face that this is a game-breaking decision that needed to be "him or me". I feel like the last time Pac modded Ape and CTM had to get the other lynched and Ape's play in this feels very very reminiscent of the way he went after CTM like a mad dog to get him lynched when they were both anti-town.

Vote Ape

CTM is town imo. Miller claim D1 is pretty pro-town. Don't understand why the Ape would use his ability D1 as town. The whole dying by D3 thing doesn't really make sense to me but evn if it is true, why not wait 'til D2 to force the action? Methinks the Ape is more concerned in vetting his role and seeming pro-town than in actually playing pro-town.

Vote: Ape

I agree with this. Ape is over selling this time around. Holding my vote until I get caught up.

LOL, I already explained why I was eager to do it today.

your explanation falls flat

The win a challange and get a rewards makes a lot more sense, and you're refusal to acknowledge it makes me think you are scum off earning a vest or something,

your explanation falls flat

The win a challange and get a rewards makes a lot more sense, and you're refusal to acknowledge it makes me think you are scum off earning a vest or something,

Glenn - You and I had challenges to get people to call us Polack and Fat respectively in Pac's last game. You knew then, as you know now, that he won't let it be spoken about.

Sincerely,

Andrew

Few things stand out on my read:

1) Ape is hyperactive with his posting this game. I don't just mean quantity of posts, he actually sounds really juiced up to be playing in this game. That being said, why is he selling the 80 as cop reveal thing so hard and then being so defensive about it after the fact when he clearly mentioned it without provocation several times. It almost feels like he's trying to bait out from 80 to say one way or the other whether he was kidding or not, which is anti-town.

2) I have no problem lynching CTM as a miller, since it's basically a gymped role that's best to vet earlier rather than later, but why waste a "challenge" on it to get it out now. I hardly think that on its face that this is a game-breaking decision that needed to be "him or me". I feel like the last time Pac modded Ape and CTM had to get the other lynched and Ape's play in this feels very very reminiscent of the way he went after CTM like a mad dog to get him lynched when they were both anti-town.

Vote Ape

Gross.

Like BG's neutral - playing both sides - post earlier.

And to the bold, I'm not even "going after CTM like a mad dog". My arguing has been with BG. Get your facts straight.

I'm trying, as I've explained, to use the Gladiator ability in the least reckless way possible, given that it MUST be used. So to me, D1 vs. a Miller accomplishes that.

Glenn - You and I had challenges to get people to call us Polack and Fat respectively in Pac's last game. You knew then, as you know now, that he won't let it be spoken about.

Sincerely,

Andrew

Predictable... Now he has to let a half truth out in order to save his ass.. I wonder why you haven't yet implied this power you earn is going to be key to town victory?

Predictable... Now he has to let a half truth out in order to save his ass.. I wonder why you haven't yet implied this power you earn is going to be key to town victory?

What half truth? All I said is that in past games Pac has given us both "challenges" to earn sh*t, and he makes sure we know it cannot be discussed.

I'm neither confirming or denying anything pertaining to this game.

I was right, your strategy = bury Ape's case by getting Ape to bicker about sh*t nobody cares about.

You know what scum usually does when I've got them in the crosshairs? They argue with me about my "oh so terrible" tendencies in the way I play, or split hairs over semantics. Which is what you are doing. I'm casing you, and you are "trying to prove" that I mentioned 80's reveal, and that I'm an idiot in how I play. Neither is pertinent, but yet, you keep at it.

Listen, to the observers of this back and forth, statements like "Ape does a great job making people want to vote him" = BG saying "I'm going to vote CTM, because it's logical, but don't be surprised if I jump to Ape if everyone else does, because you know, what I just said."

That is what BG is guilty of, playing the middle. Scum does it all the time, they HAVE to do it. So, no amount of identity politics or whining or irrationality is going to change the fact that he made a classic neutral scum statement that insinuated he'd vote CTM, but also built in a move to voting me if the opportunity arose.

BG is scum. It's not contingent on me or CTM flipping scum either. That's my take.

What case? You haven't built a case at all, you've thrown a sh*t fit. Even still, I addressed your alleged points, and none of them have a single shred of credibility. The "quotes" you are throwing up there are blatant lies. I challenged you to show everyone where I said what you continue to claim I did and instead, you've ignored that and made up more things that I didn't say. This reeks of desperation to try to justify your childish overreaction to one comment I made towards you. I'm not saying that for whatever nonsensical conspiracy theory you want to try to convince everyone exists, I'm saying it because its been proven true, and it will continue to be unarguably true until you can provide a valid explanation for why you've resorted to relying on fabricated quotes to attempt to build a so-called case on me.

CTM's logic that he was L2 so I'm scum and just being advantageous is about is dumb a statement as any I've seen in mafia.

He was at L2 claiming Miller, only Smash unvoted his stupid ass. Why would anyone from a scum team emerge, shine a bright spotlight on themselves, to take out a miller claimant?

Dumb.

The fact that some of you are biting on this speaks to your intelligence.

What half truth? All I said is that in past games Pac has given us both "challenges" to earn sh*t, and he makes sure we know it cannot be discussed.

I'm neither confirming or denying anything pertaining to this game.

I can't believe how sloppy you are playing this.

1) you claim you need to do this by day 3 or you die

2) I say bs, you are doing it to earn something and the fact that you are lying makes me think you are scum

3) You essentially confirm you are lying, but claim its PAC forcing you to

How do you think this is in anyway pro town?

What case? You haven't built a case at all, you've thrown a sh*t fit. Even still, I addressed your alleged points, and none of them have a single shred of credibility. The "quotes" you are throwing up there are blatant lies. I challenged you to show everyone where I said what you continue to claim I did and instead, you've ignored that and made up more things that I didn't say. This reeks of desperation to try to justify your childish overreaction to one comment I made towards you. I'm not saying that for whatever nonsensical conspiracy theory you want to try to convince everyone exists, I'm saying it because its been proven true, and it will continue to be unarguably true until you can provide a valid explanation for why you've resorted to relying on fabricated quotes to attempt to build a so-called case on me.

This is the weakest sh*t I've ever seen from you.

I didn't fabricate a quote, I directly quoted your words. Then explained how they were tailored to afford you flexibility to vote CTM, but flip-flop later with a built-in excuse.

I couldn't have explained it any clearer. STFU and vote me. You chicken sh*t mother****er... I know that's what you've been building up towards. Just do it, and confirm everything I've been saying.

CTM's logic that he was L2 so I'm scum and just being advantageous is about is dumb a statement as any I've seen in mafia.

He was at L2 claiming Miller, only Smash unvoted his stupid ass. Why would anyone from a scum team emerge, shine a bright spotlight on themselves, to take out a miller claimant?

Dumb.

The fact that some of you are biting on this speaks to your intelligence.

Why? Well like you've already confirmed, your doing it to get an extra night action. To be a more powerful nuisance this game

I can't believe how sloppy you are playing this.

1) you claim you need to do this by day 3 or you die

2) I say bs, you are doing it to earn something and the fact that you are lying makes me think you are scum

3) You essentially confirm you are lying, but claim its PAC forcing you to

How do you think this is in anyway pro town?

I am a 1-time gladiator, town 100%, I have to challenge someone to a head-to-head by D3 or I will be killed.

You implied that I'm doing this as a challenge, to get something. I responded and explained that in a past game Pac gave us both challenges, to get people to call us something. And we were NOT allowed to tell the thread that was what we were doing.

All I've done is tell you that even if you were right, I wouldn't be able to speak of it. Nor does it equate to a scum role just because it did the last time.

You are leaning heavy on meta from that game.

I don't know what to tell you, I will not be earning anything via this challenge other than not being killed after D3.

This is the weakest sh*t I've ever seen from you.

I didn't fabricate a quote, I directly quoted your words. Then explained how they were tailored to afford you flexibility to vote CTM, but flip-flop later with a built-in excuse.

I couldn't have explained it any clearer. STFU and vote me. You chicken sh*t mother****er... I know that's what you've been building up towards. Just do it, and confirm everything I've been saying.

The bold is a 100% lie. It would be extremely easy for you to prove if it was true, but you've refused to twice now, because you know it's not.

14^14.

The bold is a 100% lie. It would be extremely easy for you to prove if it was true, but you've refused to twice now, because you know it's not.

14^14.

Let's revisit this later, I've lost interest in trying to right everything you are spinning. You are calling me a liar, and I feel like what you are saying I'm lying about is a moving target.

You continuing to argue with me and call me a liar in the midst of this challenge with CTM only serves HIS goals, not mine, I don't give a **** where your vote is... you are pushing my lynch calling me a liar.

I am 100% town, not scum, not third party.

The key is, my alignment CAN be vetted. You have managed to avoid saying this. The only way we can vet you is to kill you, or LD you.

How can we bet your alignment? What if you are earning GF abilities with this stunt?

^ very scummy post

At least we agree on this... BG is voting you, but pushing my train by calling me out as a liar. He's made that whole debate impossible for me, or anyone else to discern. Typical moving target tactic.

I'm sorry if you are actually town, but using this challenge on miller seemed to make far more sense than on someone blindly later. I don't know why that is hard for people to grasp.

Watching you spin it into a scum role is entertaining. I'm laughing at how illogical everyone has become here, and the one person I rely on for pragmatism is you, and you are of course my opposition.

How can we bet your alignment? What if you are earning GF abilities with this stunt?

^^^ scummy post

I'm earning king of the world abilities with this stunt, that's it... yeah, as king of the world I can absorb the powers of all those I fling poo at.

The level of stupid this is reaching is exhausting.

cool, i was debating revealing anyway..

I'm a miller, basically i'm viewed as guilty by cop. So don't waste an investigation on me. Kill me now, kill me later, watch me, track me.. w/ever. I knew my goose was cooked the minute I got the role

What happened to the martyr.... kill me now!!!

The bold is why I thought you'd see the logic in using this retarded challenge on you.

Seeing you spin everything I say, flood the game with "wild Ape theories" about me being rewarded for the challenge with goodies is telling.

As in telling me you lied.

Archived