Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Let's revisit this later, I've lost interest in trying to right everything you are spinning. You are calling me a liar, and I feel like what you are saying I'm lying about is a moving target.

You continuing to argue with me and call me a liar in the midst of this challenge with CTM only serves HIS goals, not mine, I don't give a **** where your vote is... you are pushing my lynch calling me a liar.

Then perhaps you should have dropped it back when I recommended it a few pages back, dipsh*t. But by all means, it's still all my fault that this argument has continued to carry on all of this time. Just as everything you ever say or do wrong is always someone elses' fault.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then perhaps you should have dropped it back when I recommended it a few pages back, dipsh*t. But by all means, it's still all my fault that this argument has continued to carry on all of this time. Just as everything you ever say or do wrong is always someone elses' fault.

A few pages ago the voting was still on pause. It made sense to continue our discussion then, but now, all you are doing is influencing the horde... you can do whatever you want, but if you are town you'll shut you fag trap and got lick a socket.

At least we agree on this... BG is voting you, but pushing my train by calling me out as a liar. He's made that whole debate impossible for me, or anyone else to discern.

LOL. You need to realize that nobody who reads this, other than you, will come to any conclusion outside of you being batsh*t crazy. Hate to break it to you, but the rest of the world isn't responsible for everything you do.

LOL. You need to realize that nobody who reads this, other than you, will come to any conclusion outside of you being batsh*t crazy. Hate to break it to you, but the rest of the world isn't responsible for everything you do.

Yeah, okay.

Andrew! *hugs*

Go Andrew

I have "Steven" on my business cards, but everyone, including my parents, call me Steve ... except my kids who call me dad and my wife who usually calls me a$$hole.

We are now on the same page.

Personally, I would recommend using Andrew.

I strongly prefer Andrew!

Stephen is gay. Steven is manly.

I knew 80 would ruin DCL.

Andrew is a strong name.

Ape is still alive? Good place to start.

Vote Ape

This is the first thing that came to mind when I thought about it too. I thought "Andrew is such a dumb name. And Drew is even gayer." Then that popped into my head when I thought about "Andy" because I watched the movie a few days ago.

"Andrew, Do you like movies about gladiators?"

I'm waiting to hear from all these good peeps...

A few pages ago the voting was still on pause. It made sense to continue our discussion then, but now, all you are doing is influencing the horde... you can do whatever you want, but if you are town you'll shut you fag trap and got lick a socket.

Actually, now I'm just enjoying watch you go off the deep end because I won't let you have the last word you so desperately need to have.

CTM and Ape are like two peas in a pod.

SANP-1110.jpg

We're likely better off no matter what happens with this lynch.

I looked at this as worst case: I die, best case: CTM is scum, and the silver lining is we remove miller and I don't have to use challenge on an important role.

Seemed pretty pragmatic to me.

^^^ scummy post

I'm earning king of the world abilities with this stunt, that's it... yeah, as king of the world I can absorb the powers of all those I fling poo at.

The level of stupid this is reaching is exhausting.

Oh bs ape.. You already ackowledged it's likely you are earning something... Go spin crazy somewhere else

Archived