Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think your confusing instructions and helpful critique. Sometimes you have to be reeled in, I'm your handler. I help you stay here and contribute without you getting put down for disfiguring and maiming. people. You need me I enjoy you. Im guidance your entertainment. So this does not ruin this sh*tty game PM me if you need to discuss this further. LOVE

Does the ape even know that about a month ago I PM'd a mod not named Crusher to make sure he wasn't banned for something he called me on the main board LOL

I though so too.

I've got Smash as my #1 now, and revisiting some of the early bickering from when I first challenged CTM, it is BG that came in a tried anything to discredit my casing... and when he voted CTM, he did it while also pushing my train. That pinged a lot. BG is my #2 for now.

I think JVOR, Lily, Leelou, Wombat and Darthe, and even 80, all raised eyebrows. That said, I'd guess that at least one scum, stayed completely out of the fray... like you and Crusher did.

Im glad you are coming after me its sure to keep me alive for a while :)

Does the ape even know that about a month ago I PM'd a mod not named Crusher to make sure he wasn't banned for something he called me on the main board LOL

More importantly, do I care?

(Yes, I'm aware of what you are talking about.) 

Oh man, the way the forum allows you to quote people now SUCKS.

It doesn't show who you quoted, or have that little grey circular arrow that jumps back to where the post was originally made. 

Wow is that going to suck for mafia play.

EDIT: Weird, those things just showed up after a delay. That was strange. The arrow moved to the far right. Name is there. 

It doesn't show who you quoted, or have that little grey circular arrow that jumps back to where the post was originally made. 

EDIT: Weird, those things just showed up after a delay. That was strange. The arrow moved to the far right. Name is there. 

Just noticed this...tried to quote Lily wishing me well.  Multiquoted you, came up in quick reply. 

mildly drunk again biatches..  Walking Dead 2nd 1/2 premier was as good a reason as any to have peope over to drink.

was decent until the last 5 minutes which juiced it up a hair.  Rick having to deal with losing his grip on reality a cool twist.

Everyone else sees them instantly. Your brain is just slower than everyone else's at perceiving what your eyes are showing it.

Archived