Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, OK.  You claim to be an amalgamation of everyone here, so you should be the last person to be saying this.  In fact, your statement is a JiF-ism. 

Not everyone. Just the people that make me laugh most, CTM, Slats, JIF, Pac, Verbal have all informed my dooshbaggery... Crusher, Vic, Leelou, AVM, Wombat, Lily, others, all brings out my nice guy teddy bear side... Jetscode, Smash, Sharrow bring out my analytical side.

You'll notice you appear nowhere near any of those lists. 

DM sucks. 

It's like all these new players from there post like they're characters in their sh*tty books.

Which gives them at least one redeeming quality more than you have.

Not everyone. Just the people that make me laugh most, CTM, Slats, JIF, Pac, Verbal have all informed my dooshbaggery... Crusher, Vic, Leelou, AVM, Wombat, Lily, others, all brings out my nice guy teddy bear side... Jetscode, Smash, Sharrow bring out my analytical side.

You'll notice you appear nowhere near any of those lists. 

Which gives them at least one redeeming quality more than you have.

You clearly ignore the qualities you borrowed from me:  Annoying spamming and utter stupidity

http://www.wwmmd.net/tunes/Meco%20-%20Star%20Wars-Cantina%20Band.mp3

Confidence...

With enough of it you can inspire others.  But there's a fine line between being inspirational, and being a nitwit.  While many of us walk, and cross this line, a newer resident appears to have ticked off the wrong people.

Darthe had just found his groove and was ready to educate the masses.  That's when it happened. A man walked up wearing that notorious black gi.  Darthe tried to reason with him but he would have none of it.

He threw a series of vicious kidney punches and ended with a tiger claw to Darthes neck -- ripping out his adams apple in the process.

Shinzo Twovotee, Darthe (Town secret Double Voter) is DEAD!

ETDWpad6xE-10.png

I investigated Smash last night.  He is NOT Cobra Kai (i.e. NOT scum).  Hopefully we aren't dealing with a Godfather in this game.

I think we need to lynch from the following pool:  Those that voted Ape in the battle, those who voted CTM late (bus attempt), or those that stayed off entirely.

Voted Ape:  Lily, JVOR (replaced HeavyFog)

Voted CTM late:  80, Crusher, Wombat

Didn't Vote:  Sharrow, AVM, Verbal, Nolder

A relatively large pool, yes, but its the best information we have now that CTM flipped scum.  Of these, I think Verbal is the most suspicious.

Vote Verbal

hahaha, they tried to kill me early again. Hahahahahahaha

Vote Hess

I investigated Smash last night.  He is NOT Cobra Kai (i.e. NOT scum).  Hopefully we aren't dealing with a Godfather in this game.

I think we need to lynch from the following pool:  Those that voted Ape in the battle, those who voted CTM late (bus attempt), or those that stayed off entirely.

A relatively large pool, yes, but its the best information we have now that CTM flipped scum.  Of these, I think Verbal is the most suspicious.

Vote Verbal

So, your theory is that only people who cast votes can be scum?

Nevermind people like BG who voted CTM, but put their energy into pushing my train. Or people like Hess and JVOR who played the middle between CTM and I?

Got it.

If there's a real cop, I think you can safely counterclaim this dope.

We'd have 80 as scum, and I'm pretty sure Hess is scum as well.

Vote Hess

So, your theory is that only people who cast votes can be scum?

Nevermind people like BG who voted CTM, but put their energy into pushing my train. Or people like Hess and JVOR who played the middle between CTM and I?

Got it.

If there's a real cop, I think you can safely counterclaim this dope.

We'd have 80 as scum, and I'm pretty sure Hess is scum as well.

Makes no sense for the early voters on CTM's train to be scum.  Only idiots like me would bus a teammate that early unless it was clear he was going to die.

Also, note the ones I listed who didn't vote at all.  That makes perfect sense for scum.  Keeps them out of the fray so they don't stick out like sore thumbs on your train.  I also listed JVOR, one you suspect.  so GFY.

Is it possible there is scum outside of the 9 I listed?  Sure.  But these 9 are the most likely culprits based on the information we have.  Also, I have a strong town read on BG, so I'll just go ahead and ignore your paranoid suspicions of him.  That was as clear an instance of frustrated town-on-town violence as I've ever seen.

Someone can go ahead and counter me if they wish.  I'll take a 1-for-1.

Normally I don't need an excuse to vote Verbal since I always want him dead, but considering he was on paternity leave late last week and into the weekend I don't think we can look at his lack of voting in this instance as scummy.

The late CTM voters are an interesting pool and of those I'd go Wbat.  IIRC, he went after Ape first when the voting was neck and neck and then when the tide turned against CTM, he voted him.  I also believe he did the "I think both are town but ..." as a sort of vote hedger. 

Vote: WWWombat

1) Lily
2) Leelou
3) Verb
4) SMC
5) Darthe (Double Voter) NK'd N1
6) Nolder
7) Crush
8) JiF
9) Ape
10) 80
11) Smash
12) AVM
13) Hess
14) CTM (scum traitor) lynched Day 1
15) Dan
16) Wombat
17) HeavyFog (JVOR?)
18) Sharrow
19) BG

I had to revisit this, because this game is very low-participation right now. Dan, Wombat, Nolder, AVM, SMC are all posting less that I'd expect from them. Verbal just had a baby. JVOR came in, made a very insulated neutral statement and voted me, and never contested me response to it. JIF's been on the wrong end of the Donkey Show down in Mexico for a week.

Yeah, this sucks.

I like BG and JVOR for scum right now.

I think 80 is retarded, he should have let the day play out some (let Smash get run up and claim) before giving us his result. Now Smash won't get run up, won't have to reveal to be held to. If 80 was so concerned with a GF, he should have let this happen. Would have been more informative. Only give us results when you have a guilty. 

I trust 80 less now.

Normally I don't need an excuse to vote Verbal since I always want him dead, but considering he was on paternity leave late last week and into the weekend I don't think we can look at his lack of voting in this instance as scummy.

The late CTM voters are an interesting pool and of those I'd go Wbat.  IIRC, he went after Ape first when the voting was neck and neck and then when the tide turned against CTM, he voted him.  I also believe he did the "I think both are town but ..." as a sort of vote hedger. 

Vote: WWWombat

Yeah, this is a good vote IMO. He the "hedger" is what I'm talking about when I say the "insulated neutral blah, blah". I'll use that word from now on.

1) Lily

2) Leelou

3) Verb

4) SMC

5) Darthe (Double Voter) NK'd N1

6) Nolder

7) Crush

8) JiF

9) Ape

10) 80

11) Smash

12) AVM

13) Hess

14) CTM (scum traitor) lynched Day 1

15) Dan

16) Wombat

17) HeavyFog (JVOR?)

18) Sharrow

19) BG

I had to revisit this, because this game is very low-participation right now. Dan, Wombat, Nolder, AVM, SMC are all posting less that I'd expect from them. Verbal just had a baby. JVOR came in, made a very insulated neutral statement and voted me, and never contested me response to it. JIF's been on the wrong end of the Donkey Show down in Mexico for a week.

Yeah, this sucks.

I like BG and JVOR for scum right now.

I think 80 is retarded, he should have let the day play out some (let Smash get run up and claim) before giving us his result. Now Smash won't get run up, won't have to reveal to be held to. If 80 was so concerned with a GF, he should have let this happen. Would have been more informative. Only give us results when you have a guilty. 

I trust 80 less now.

Yeah well I prefer to reduce the pool we lynch from and give my results before I get killed.  GFY.  Someone counter me if they want me out.

Vote Verbal

Why on earth would you come straight out with your viewing like that? 

Makes no sense for the early voters on CTM's train to be scum.  Only idiots like me would bus a teammate that early unless it was clear he was going to die.

Also, note the ones I listed who didn't vote at all.  That makes perfect sense for scum.  Keeps them out of the fray so they don't stick out like sore thumbs on your train.  I also listed JVOR, one you suspect.  so GFY.

Is it possible there is scum outside of the 9 I listed?  Sure.  But these 9 are the most likely culprits based on the information we have.  Also, I have a strong town read on BG, so I'll just go ahead and ignore your paranoid suspicions of him.  That was as clear an instance of frustrated town-on-town violence as I've ever seen.

Someone can go ahead and counter me if they wish.  I'll take a 1-for-1.

Makes perfect sense to bus CTM any time you are scummates with him. Early or late. I had the trump position in that challenge when you strip away all the back-and-forth. From a purely pragmatic standpoint, CTM was the obvious choice.

So who voted who and where matters less to me than how they voted. Meaning, those that hedged their bets in how they worded their votes came across as most scummy. 

Also, I'm not questioning the names on your list so much as I'm questioning the logic you are approaching your list-making with, and how you've arrived at Verbal as most suspicious, and why you'd ******* tell us Smash was town before watching to see who came after him.

I mean, if you have a town read on me, and I'm clammoring for Smash's lynch, then you should have sat back and seen who kicked off this day phase seeing if they could get behind the Ape or something. Dumbass.

This whole sequence of posts (I left out some of my long-winded replies, though they made salient points) is intriguing.

I feel like Hess went a great length to buddy up to me, and bussed with the timing and intelligence of a smart scum player. Hess started out saying "I think they are both scum" and then Smash comes across as SUPER scummy, which triggers Hess to vote CTM. 

Not sure what to make of it, nothing conclusive, but if we are to believe that Smash is town from 80 (which I struggle to believe at all right now), then I think Hess played this perfect to bus CTM, and set up the potential Smash lynch for D2. 

Setting up the next days lynch = a major, universal scum tell. IF that's what went down here.

I we lynch ape today and he's not evil,. I will make 1 post in tomorrow's game day, a self vote.... that's how confident I am

Just trying to think this through if I had Ape's role as scum I'd maybe use it differently. Try and catch a cop or doc in this challenge. If scum I think as a team the decision would be cleaner. Plus no one really seems to be helping him so much. I actually think they're both town... Hmm

I was the first person to vote CTM, how the hell does that equal a distancing vote ? Only reason I unvoted CTM was because I know his play better than for him to make a really bad claim as scum.... never seen him do anything like claim a miller as scum on day one as quickly as he did. Hes a better player than that and if he did fool me then good for him.

You know at first I was leaning towards voting the Miller since they are basically worthless and a decent cover for scum if people buy it and unvote but then you started all this challenge bullsh*t and now honestly I think you both need to die. Nice job APE with the strong possibility of getting 2 townies killed on day one.

Oh almost forgot Unvote Sharrow Vote APE and fully prepared to lynch CTM tomorrow if APE flips town because millers are worthless.

Hmm vote CTM

Millers are worthless, let's save the miller.

... until tomorrow, when we can then worm our way out of lynching him again.

Archived