Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Before this post, I had suggested to Nolder that Lily, Leelou, BG or JVOR were good targets for him.

Then she posted this, and you can see my reply.

Hess has been breadcrumbing doc all game until he is challenged, then he backpedals. I don't like this, hence my vote.

This is good. I don't think you are scum anymore.

Nice.

I purposefully kept Lily in my list, but never again suggested she be shot at. I didn't want to be too obvious, and expose her with my 180° change. I went back to Hess and BG as the primary focus of my scum hunting. Since Hess basically got called out for hinting doc, and BG for casing Lily after it became clear to at least me.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.wwmmd.net/tunes/Meco%20-%20Star%20Wars-Cantina%20Band.mp3

Confidence...

With enough of it you can inspire others. But there's a fine line between being inspirational, and being a nitwit. While many of us walk, and cross this line, a newer resident appears to have ticked off the wrong people.

Darthe had just found his groove and was ready to educate the masses. That's when it happened. A man walked up wearing that notorious black gi. Darthe tried to reason with him but he would have none of it.

He threw a series of vicious kidney punches and ended with a tiger claw to Darthes neck -- ripping out his adams apple in the process.

Shinzo Twovotee, Darthe (Town secret Double Voter) is DEAD!

ETDWpad6xE-10.png

Also for 80's sake. Look at the flavor text. Black gi is cobra kai a.k.a mafia. My shot was separate below.

But in any event, ape is reacting much differently than i expected him to. I figured he'd be going after me calling me a liar since i'm on the ropes but i'm a little surprised. If i had to look elsewhere, i'd think Crusher,Sharrow, and dan are really not getting involved with anything or taking sides on much. I'd also vote Hess as well.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Hess (3) - Lily, Smash, Verb

Wombat (4) - SMC, Sharrow, Leelou, 80

JVoR (2) - AVM, JiF

Ape (2) - JVoR, Hess

Sharrow (1) - Dan

Lily (1) - BG
Leelou (1) - Wombat

BG (2) - Ape. Nolder

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10PM EST

Before this post, I had suggested to Nolder that Lily, Leelou, BG or JVOR were good targets for him.

Then she posted this, and you can see my reply.

I purposefully kept Lily in my list, but never again suggested she be shot at. I didn't want to be too obvious, and expose her with my 180° change. I went back to Hess and BG as the primary focus of my scum hunting. Since Hess basically got called out for hinting doc, and BG for casing Lily after it became clear to at least me.

Truth be told, this the first point you have made about me the entire game that I can at least somewhat understand and has any basis in reality.  That said, whether or not you believe it, I completely missed it and as I explained, I still don't see how there would be any benefit to be gotten from the scum team to force out the doc if they had already IDed her privately.

It has to do with the fact that you are a constant hissy-fit throwing cry-baby, and it goes well beyond mafia games.  You are desperate to play yourself off as the poor innocent victim, and blame absolutely everyone else for every single mistake you ever make, which is one of the single most pathetic traits any person can possess.

Still not game related. You have no shot of getting to me.

I hope for your sake this is just a ill-conceived PR from Pac, and not a strategy you came up with on your own to try to outplay me. I usually count on you to stay within the game.

Truth be told, this the first point you have made about me the entire game that I can at least somewhat understand and has any basis in reality.  That said, whether or not you believe it, I completely missed it and as I explained, I still don't see how there would be any benefit to be gotten from the scum team to force out the doc if they had already IDed her privately.

Benefit = Hess had already breadcrumbed, if Lily claims Doc, he counters her, maybe she gets lynched. Then 80 dies tonight. 

Scum kills cop and doc in one phase, and it costs them Hess, who was already catching major heat.

If you don't see this benefit to scum, it's because you aren't looking for it, or full of crap bud.

Hess or BG - any other suggestion at this point should be considered suspect. Especially those suggesting we lynch JVOR. 

If scum chooses to shoot 80 tonight, then JVOR could potentially kill scum. If JVOR doesn't die after 80 at the hands of scum, then we lynch him, not before. That's stupid.

Still not game related. You have no shot of getting to me.

I hope for your sake this is just a ill-conceived PR from Pac, and not a strategy you came up with on your own to try to outplay me. I usually count on you to stay within the game.

I clearly already have, but that's neither here nor there.  It's not a strategy, I've simply come to realize the only way to deal with you is to either resort to your hate-spewing nonsense, or to simply concede to you, which I think you know full well is never going to happen.  Hell, I can freely admit it, I'm a stubborn SOB.  Granted, I should just ignore you, but that's much easier said than done.

Benefit = Hess had already breadcrumbed, if Lily claims Doc, he counters her, maybe she gets lynched. Then 80 dies tonight. 

Scum kills cop and doc in one phase, and it costs them Hess, who was already catching major heat.

OK, I'll go in this direction. 

Unvote vote Hess

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Hess (3) - Smash, Verb, 80

BG (3) - Ape. Nolder, AVM

Wombat (3) - SMC, Sharrow, Leelou

Ape (2) - JVoR, Hess

Sharrow (1) - Dan

Leelou (1) - Wombat

JVoR (1) - JiF

Not Voting (1) - BG

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Hess (4) - Smash, Verb, 80, Leelou

BG (3) - Ape. Nolder, AVM

Wombat (2) - SMC, Sharrow

Ape (2) - JVoR, Hess

Sharrow (1) - Dan

Leelou (1) - Wombat

JVoR (1) - JiF

Unvote

Vote Hess

I've got to catch my train. Was in the bathroom coming up with my next response to BG... "hate-spewing nonsense", "blame the world for my problems", I am quite certain he's scum. 

If not, and I pushed him to go this far off-the-reservation by FOSing him on D1, then I'm ******* awesome.

I still think Wombat is our best bet as scum, but that isn't going to happen now that everything is coallescing around Hess and BG. Of the two, I'd go BG as scum.

Unvote: Wombat

Vote: BG

I mentioned the possibility of scum hiding his/her vote on CTM and leaving it there.  That was the four factions we looked at, those who stayed on Ape, those that piled on CTM, those that stayed early on CTM, and those that didn't vote either way.  Lily and JVOR stayed on Ape and Wbat went late for CTM.  Lily is dead and JVOR is claiming night vig. That leaves Wbat, but that is a non starter.  Looking elsewhere we can look at the category BG falls into.  His interaction with Ape may be telling because it seems like genuine exasperation but for a different reason, like believing Ape blind squirreled scum.  I can imagine BG lamenting that he wasn't acting scummy but Ape will pound his chest that he caught scum if BG flips scum.

As for Hess, I get the notion that a scum gambit would try to out the doc, but I'm not sure it fits here because Hess fake claims all the time.  He even did it early in the game with the shot.  A scum team would use a different candidate with better credibility to draw out the doc.  I'm actually surprised Lily bit on Hess' posts.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Hess (6) - Smash, Verb, 80, Leelou, Hess, Ape

BG (4) - Nolder, AVM, SMC, JiF

Wombat (1) - Sharrow

Ape (1) - JVoR

Sharrow (1) - Dan

Leelou (1) - Wombat

Not Voting (2) - BG, Crusher

Unvote

Vote Hess

I've got to catch my train. Was in the bathroom coming up with my next response to BG... "hate-spewing nonsense", "blame the world for my problems", I am quite certain he's scum. 

If not, and I pushed him to go this far off-the-reservation by FOSing him on D1, then I'm ******* awesome.

How ******* awesome does that make me then, considering all I had to do is point out the peculiarity of you trying so hard to sell 80s reveal and you've been throwing a sh*t-fit about me ever since?

Vote:  Hess

At this point it's obviously coming down between the two of us.  Not to mention, his latest reveal is retarded, even for him.  So after all of this going in circles about claiming he was shot at, then how it was really all made up and a trap, he's now saying that he really was bulletproof all along?  At this point it doesn't really matter anyway because with the deadline ticking closer it's looking like either him or me.

Archived