Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharrow is my favorite for scum btw. If I'm remembering incorrectly I apologize but I thought he came in during the gladiator challenge and commented in a neutral way and then left without voting? It seemed strange to me. Even though I agreed with what he said because I thought neither reveal made sense, it was odd that he wasn't more decisive in which would be the better choice.

Or I'm making this up, I might be remembering incorrectly, lol.

You're remembering it right. I didn't know which way to go at the time, so I didn't go either way. I wasn't around when CTM showed his ass.

You're remembering it right. I didn't know which way to go at the time, so I didn't go either way. I wasn't around when CTM showed his ass.

I didn't like it because you're often the one who sees it clearly and makes the right decision. When I'm stuck I can copy you, lol.

Yeah but only somewhere in the middle for me I guess. Wombat and Leelou would now be my tops. Sharrow...maybe Crush. I dunno. Verb?

BG is with SMC for me...somewhere in the middle. Not sure why he hasn't shown up though.

What about AVM? Lol. No real read on him at all. When I was skimming I felt like everyone kept saying the same names over and over as their top three. Which was kind of weird and probably means they're not the right names. It's also possible it seemed more exaggerated than it actually was.

my first post of the game.  

Vote CTM

2nd post I ask Leelou how her bonsai is doing.

Then this...

my 3rd post of the game to CTM...

WTF is this sh*t? I'm not on your scum team Johnny.

then...

Nice distancing, scumbag.

Verb is already doing this sh*t starting on page 11. I only posted 3 times. And he's been at it all game with me. PR or something? Don't really get it. But I would look at him after I'm dead. 

What about AVM? Lol. No real read on him at all. When I was skimming I felt like everyone kept saying the same names over and over as their top three. Which was kind of weird and probably means they're not the right names. It's also possible it seemed more exaggerated than it actually was.

Leaning town. It's only D2 though. He's been in support of me most of the time but has wavered as any townie would. Hard to tell. If BG is town too, doesn't matter for scum right now. They want me dead due to my role but might just settle for later as the train would help town. 

No. But I am barely following the game so I'm pretty much useless. We just had to move our wedding up to June. That has taken up all of my spare time the past several days.

That makes you like Nolder and hes paying attention. At least you didnt kill someone who was signaling she was the doc.

Im happy with my vote on BG. Hess erraticism doesnt change my thinking that BG is the best choice for me for the reasons Ive already stated.

Its still early gamewise so I dont know why people are complaining about participation. There is still a flow to the game.

I don't get why Hess' sh*t about protecting people was taken as breadcrumbing when he has outright claimed doc or cop as a joke the past few games. It was clearly a joke. Also, it's not exactly breadcrumbing when you're openly talking about having a protection ability.

Anyway, gonna vote BG now. That should put him at L - 1.

Official Vote Count:

Leelou (1) - Dan

80 (1) - BG

CTM (6) - Smash, 80, Nolder, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher

Hess (2) - CTM, Verb

Smash (1) - Ape,

Darthe (4) - AVM, Leelou, Hess, Lily

Ape (1) - JiF

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

I think at this point with the cop soon dead and doc gone you have to trust the info from trains...sure people buss but never as much as town gives them credit for. This is before any challenge or reveal from CTM...the only slight issue is if CTM hated the role and just came clean from the start. If so, nothing to hang you head about as town imo. But here's at least something to work with. 

Ape votes him then he reveals later that page (18).

I don't get why Hess' sh*t about protecting people was taken as breadcrumbing when he has outright claimed doc or cop as a joke the past few games. It was clearly a joke. Also, it's not exactly breadcrumbing when you're openly talking about having a protection ability.

Even though I think you could be scum THANK YOU for saying that. :)

I think at this point with the cop soon dead and doc gone you have to trust the info from trains...sure people buss but never as much as town gives them credit for. This is before any challenge or reveal from CTM...the only slight issue is if CTM hated the role and just came clean from the start. If so, nothing to hang you head about as town imo. But here's at least something to work with.

Hmm that's a pretty good point. Thanks for quoting that.

This doesn't surprise me either. CTM tanking a scum traitor role on the first lynch. Nolder killing the doc at the first opening. The only thing missing is 80 investigating the Godfather on the first night to be the worst trifecta of sh*tty play in the history of JN Mafia.

Not the first time CTM has tanked as scum on D1, I remember once he was on my team, and he and Nolder showed their asses within the first 20 pages. AVM and I had teh fusion, and became ApeVM and salvaged a win despite CTM playing worse than Nolder.

Bulletproof is more likely a scum role than a town one in this game, imo. More likely is you're scum with a vest. Hinting at Doc was a hugely anti-town move. Likely Lily would have been nightkilled tonight anyway because of you drawing her out.

Now that I've seen there was a town Doc, yeah, I tend to agree that bulletproof is probably the scum counter-role, and yeah, pushing the issue on doc hints was very anti-town. About time you start making sense.

Is SMC on anyone's radar?

Yes. He's a pig.

Him outright claiming doc and cop in past games has nothing to do with him breadcrumbing doc starting when our cop had to reveal on D1.

We should have gotten reveals from Smash and Wombat today. 80, you dumbass, you should have waited for Smash to reveal before you revealed your investigation. lol

Agreed. LOL = bold.

Update.  Mrs Crusher dragged my fat stubborn ass to the ER last night at 9pm.  Turns out was not the flu.  I have systemic kidney infection.  Damn temp was 104.3 when we got there.  They hooked me up with nice medicine so I was out of pain for the first time since Saturday.   Doc told me if I went another 36-42 hours I could have went into renal failure and needed dialysis. Luckily we got it on time.  Gave me antibiotics and Im starting to feel better. Love you all, but mostly JiF.

If I'd be lost without you,  I cant imagine what your family would be like.  Thank goodness for Mrs. Crusher.  <3  Tell her boopsie says thank you.

Catching up now after dropping some 3's on deez foolz.

It's not weird. When you have a game with 50% participation, it's only natural that the scum hunting will become participation-centric. We all do it, we case those that give us content to analyze and read into.

Also, while everyone was saying the same names, nobody seemed willing to vote most of them. I think the average train length before stall out was 3-4 votes. Lots of nudging, but not much voting. You'd think the town didn't just lynch scum on D1.

Not the first time CTM has tanked as scum on D1, I remember once he was on my team, and he and Nolder showed their asses within the first 20 pages. AVM and I had teh fusion, and became ApeVM and salvaged a win despite CTM playing worse than Nolder.

Now that I've seen there was a town Doc, yeah, I tend to agree that bulletproof is probably the scum counter-role, and yeah, pushing the issue on doc hints was very anti-town. About time you start making sense.

Yes. He's a pig.

Him outright claiming doc and cop in past games has nothing to do with him breadcrumbing doc starting when our cop had to reveal on D1.

Agreed. LOL = bold.

Was that the game town was LYLO with a townie at L-1 while I was at an exam and I got lynched instead? LOL

Yes. He's a pig.

Agreed. LOL = bold.

Coming from a guy who had a vest^.

I think I claimed cop on the same page and what's funny is I was joking with you about it who joked right back at the time.

If I'd be lost without you,  I cant imagine what your family would be like.  Thank goodness for Mrs. Crusher.  <3  Tell her boopsie says thank you.

Catching up now after dropping some 3's on deez foolz.

Every single one of your posts contains elements of "this is why I like JIF" and "this is why JIF deserves to be facepunched until his toenails grow".

Was that the game town was LYLO with a townie at L-1 while I was at an exam and I got lynched instead? LOL

Yeah, I played a very good game, got us in position (thanks to riding JIF) for the lynch of a townie that we needed, and you were nowhere to be found. I declared it a win for us, and began to **** around, then JIF got a woody because he thought he "figured it out". 

Even then, we won. So we won that game twice. Thanks to JIF's terribleness.

Coming from a guy who had a vest^.

I think I claimed cop on the same page and what's funny is I was joking with you about it who joked right back at the time.

The fact I am a townie that earned a vest is exactly WHY I said it's more likely town got a doc and at least one vest, and scum got a bulletproof dooshbag = you.

I'm thinking about balance. You aren't thinking very logically at all. 

Yeah, I played a very good game, got us in position (thanks to riding JIF) for the lynch of a townie that we needed, and you were nowhere to be found. I declared it a win for us, and began to **** around, then JIF got a woody because he thought he "figured it out". 

Even then, we won. So we won that game twice. Thanks to JIF's terribleness.

Ahh yeah...I remember.  Among my most disappointing moments -- so glad you pulled it out for us lol

BTW given the theme challenging someone to a fight in order to get a vest sounds about as anti-town as it gets.

I'm pretty sure Pac isn't overly subscribed to thematic precision, Darthe's character name was ******* Shinzo Twovotee for crying out loud. You are getting desperate.

Archived